• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Harvest -A small town mystery (BBW WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel

~BBW, ~SWG - First attempt at a spaced out multi part story

The Harvest - A small town mystery
by Joel

Part 1

Doyle and Nikki were about to look at what would most likely be there new home in what felt like the literal middle of nowhere. They had little choice in the matter for the foreseeable future if not the rest of their lives they would be stuck in Midwestern corn country.

Already Doyle was missing the chaos and excitement of his home in New York City. Sadly though odds are he would never see it again. Not so long ago oyle had been an investigative reporter and a good one too. Too good for his own good he now thought. Doyle had virtually single handedly exposed a corrupt business man as a major player in organized crime. Said business man was now enjoying a fairly lengthy stay in prison.

After the man went away though either through coincidence or vengeance Doyle’s life took a turn for the worse. A series of misfortunes began to pile up. The straw that broke the camel’s back though came when Doyle was shot through the shoulder in what the police felt looked more like a murder attempt rather than a robbery.

After that Nikki begged then demanded they go into the witness protection program and Doyle, being unable to stand the thought of something happening to her, gave in. Left to his own devices he would have gladly taken his chances then move to this hole but that option hadn’t been on the table. Thus here they were looking at a home in corn country.

They pulled up in the driveway of what would likely be there new home to meet with the realtor. They had pretty much made up their minds on the place; it was big two stories plus a basement with a pool and a few acres of uses land surrounded by corn. Their closes neighbors would be a handful of miles away.

May as well have some breathing room between us and the hicks Doyle figured.

They stepped out of the car and were greeted immediately by the friendly realtor.

“Oh hello you must be the Parkers it’s so nice to finally meet you in person.” The woman said super sweetly.

“Yes we are and you must be Kathy who we spoke to on the phone I’m Nikki and this is my husband Peter; a pleasure to finally meet you as well.” Nikki said.

She had introduced Doyle under his new name Peter which still felt strange. The Parker part was new as well. Since he had to change his name he figured he may as well have some fun with it it’s not like the rednecks here would get the comic book reference anyway.

Nikki had reached to shake Kathy’s hand but instead the woman had said “That’s not how we like to welcome folks around here”

Then she gave them both a quick hug before saying “Now come on I just can’t wait to show you around this amazing home I’m sure you’re just going to fall in love with it.”

Doyle had a hard time listening to her as she showed them around the home though. After that hug he was too busy thinking about just how sexy Kathy was. Doyle could hardly believe just how attracted he was to her either. She was just not his usual type at all but he was just drooling over her.

Doyle had never been to picky when it came to women he’d been in a modestly popular band in his younger days and that coupled with his fairly good looks and usually full wallet he’d been able to be with probably more women then he deserved. He’d also never been one to get too hung up over a woman’s weight even dating a modestly thick chick before meeting his wife Nikki. That being said though he couldn’t believe how hot he found Kathy because she wasn’t some euphemism like thick or full figured; she was, well ,fat.

The woman had to be pushing 300 pounds but she was just like perfect. She couldn’t believe it she just had this radiant glow to her. He could hardly wrap his head around what it was aside from just this glow. She was also just so well proportioned it was almost like someone had taken a model or playboy playmate and supersized her. She had thick full thighs that met in the middle giving her a fast paced waddle but goodness his mind was racing trying to guess what it would be like to force those things apart.

Her backside was just massive jetting out far behind her and violently swung from side to side as she moved along practically mesmerizingly. Her hips were just so wide and inviting goodness she was probably 3 times as wide as his super petite wife Nikki. Her stomach was a full round pot belly sticking out in front of her but it was hardly noticeable due to what was above it. She had quite possibly the biggest breasts he had ever seen in person with what seemed to be a mile of cleavage on display as the top three buttons of her blouse were undone.

And finally her face had she been a thin woman it could no doubt grace countless adds and magazine covers. The full apple cheeks and double chin hardly took away from it though. Not to mention her beautiful sky blue eyes, thick full lips, dark tan skin, and that mane of dark red hair cascading down her broad shoulders.

It wasn’t just her amazing curves though it was something about the way she was built and carried it all. She didn’t seem flabby or out of shape at all she seemed just thick solid and strong even like maybe there was some muscle lurking beneath all that helping her keep some kind of shape to it all.

Once she was done showing them around he didn’t even wait for his wife to say anything before he uttered “We’ll take it.”

She probably could have asked him anything and he’d have done it by that point.

“Oh my I’m so happy to hear that. Welcome to the neighborhood. My husband and I live just a few miles down that way I’m sure we’re going to get to be the best of friends.” Kathy said sounding genuinely excited.

“I certainly hope so.” Doyle replied with a biggest smile he’d made in some time.

“It’s such a beautiful home.” Nikki said.

“Yeah the Browns took amazing care of it and put a lot of money into it.” Kathy said.

“I can’t imagine why they’d want to leave it?” Nikki said.

“Yeah its weird they just kind of bailed one day. Midlife crisis I guess just moved out in the middle of the night and sent me an email about taking off to Florida and for me to sell it for them. It was pretty bizarre my husband and I were fairly good friends with them and it just seems very out of character.” Kathy said looking genuinely confused.

“Hmm interesting.” Doyle said his detective like mind already trying to create a mystery for himself to solve in order not to go crazy in this boring little town.

Nikki though seeing his mind already at work glared at him and said “Yeah bizarre but probably just a midlife crisis or something. And like Peter said we’ll take it.”

Then after chatting a little more Kathy then gave them another quick hug with Doyle praying she didn’t notice his ragging boner. Then she said
“I’d love to hang around and get to know you two better but I’ve got to get back to the office. I’ll give you a call in a day or so you two get settled in you just have to come over so we can give you a proper welcome to the community.”

“Oh that sounds so sweet we’d love to.” Nikki answered

“We’ll be very much looking forward to it.” Doyle said.

Then she left and Doyle and Nikki poked around the house a bit more.

“Well she seemed super sweet.” Nikki said.

“Yeah I’m actually looking forward to seeing her again and meeting her husband.” Doyle replied.

“Me too.” She said followed by “Goodness she was umm….. certainly voluptuous.”

“Yeah seriously, I don’t know it suited her though.” Doyle said.

“Oh yeah she was beautiful; it’s just wow she was big! I wonder if they feed everyone that well around here?” Nikki said.

More women like Kathy no way he figured a beauty like that had to be one of a kind still though that idea certainly got some wheels turning in his head.

“Well you won’t fit in at all then.” He said with a laugh while simultaneously putting his arm around her slender waist and running his figures over her bony hip bone.

“Haha funny. I’d be just fine with that though. Unless someone’s been into fat chicks this whole time without me knowing cause I mean you weren’t exactly being subtle with those eyes.” Nikki said with a laugh.

Suddenly caught Doyle stammered “Hey I mean did you see the size of those tits I’m only human.”

“Sigh I guess I can’t. I did some staring myself. Just hope you’re not sick of your skinny wife all of the sudden.” Nikki said playfully.

“Never.” He replied before kissing her.

In the back of his head though he wondered about that though. He’d always found his wife absolutely sexy and he’d always been indifferent at best toward bigger women but even now he was thinking about Kathy. What was it about her?

Latest posts

Back