• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Hourglass Changer Parts I-II - by Umbroboyum (~BBWs, Magic Spell, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UMBROBOYUM

~BBW (Multiple), Magic Spell, Romance - A college student learns of a local legend and pursues it for his own gain.

[Author's Note: I decided early on that most, if not all, of my work should somehow tie into one another. I like stories that share the same universe with each other. If you've read any of my other ones, you may find the reappearance of characters popping in. I do it for the fun and as a reminder of previous stories to link them together.

This is probably going to be my most experimental story series yet. It is unfinished, so I give you the first part.

On another note, I’d like to thank The Observer for our story forums and the writers who post their brilliant works up here. It takes a lot just to put down a story and a lot more to share it with people.

Lastly but not least, the readers also rock the stage as well, for without them life for our stories would perish into the fading winds of time. -UB]

The Hourglass Changer
Parts I - II
by Umbroboyum
Part I: Jade

Tommy Jones was like any other guy. He was ready for life and ready to take it head on and change things. Growing up in America was a great thing for him, because he had experience that few in the world had. He counted himself lucky and was always gracious about receiving things, though he worked hard for almost everything he had.

One special thing he received when he was a baby was an insatiable love and lust for women. Women with a lotta meat. Ever since he could remember he’d been fascinated by these women. When he was little, he used to go around hugging all the big women he could find because he loved the way they felt. That rush of richness they gave him made him into a unique person.

Tommy lived in a small town in Pennsylvania. His family included three brothers and three sisters. They owned a farm in the country and worked hard. The land was beautiful and breathtaking. Tommy would sit in a willow tree every summer out in back by the fields, dreaming about the many places and things he could go and see.

Tommy was old enough to know right from wrong, and the notion and practice of procreation. He was ready for it, and he was on the hunt. He wanted one woman to share his dreams and life with; he knew he would find her.

Tommy was the eldest of his siblings and he taught them all he could. Now, finally, he had a chance to go off on his own. He was to attend Boylerville University. He was older than the average young man attending college, but better late than never, or so he thought.

His interests were in mythology and history, and he wanted to know more about folklore and legends of times past. The time came, and soon Tom took off for Boylerville. The town itself was small and tight knit. Tom found many friends and groups in college and out around town, yet he could not find the one lady who he would take with him on the rollercoaster life he wanted to share. Sure, there were many pretty ladies at the university, not to mention some of the professors and Ph.Ds, who weren’t all that bad either.

Tom soaked as much information as he could from everyone and everything. One particular thing caught his utmost attention one Sunday afternoon class during Dr. Pettingill’s lecture on artifacts of mystical powers. His friend Rachel, a small blond-haired woman, noticed Tom’s gaze shift as Pettingil mentioned the Hourglass legend.

“The Hourglass Legend begins with a young blacksmith named Tannhauser. Now, supposedly he was a minstrel, a knight in a previous legend or lifetime. However, in this one, during one stormy night he has a nightmare in which he sees the Devil. In this nightmare, the Devil is talking to a lieutenant of his explaining their plan of how they will starve the peoples of Earth into death and famine. Hell, the Devil explained, could force the hand of God this way, and provide more sinners for Hell to invade the Heavens.

"Upon hearing of this plan, Tannhauser awoke and began praying and meditating. When he had finished he had a vision: that of a piece of glass, thin in the center and wide at the ends, supported by a wooden or metal structure and filled with some sort of liquid, not sand, but a liquid; an hourglass if you will. In those days, these people did not know of such a thing.

"Now, what was special about this hourglass was this: on the morning after he had the dream, Tannhuaser took the hourglass, which wasn’t too big, and climbed the highest hill in his town. He took the glass and asked the Heavens to bless it with the power to spoil the evil that would consume the Earth. The skies quaked and the land shook with noise. A bolt of lighting came down and struck the hourglass and Tannhauser. Tannhauser did not live very long afterwards. However, before he passed away, he told his children the power behind the hourglass and when to use it. Fortunately, what he had foreseen in his dream never came to pass. The Devil knew he could not outwit the Heavens and that his plan was folly.

"The Hourglass's secret power is to supposedly cure hunger, but nobody has seen it work. It functions like a regular hourglass with the exception of its contents being a liquid instead of sand or grain. Witnesses say the liquid changed colors after the lightning hit Tannhauser.

"The glass was passed down through Tannhauser’s family. His last known relative, according to stories, lived right here in Boylerville. That’s right, Boylerville. They say Tannhauser was to be the changer of life. Though it is only a legend, it's interesting to note that there was a man named Tannhauser here long ago and, yes, he was a blacksmith.” The Professor looked at her watch and remembered it was time to end today’s lesson.

“All right, seeing as I’ve kept you all a bit longer than usual, I’m going to let you go for today. Remember you all have assignments due this Friday, so don’t forget,” she said.

“Hey, Tom, wasn’t that a weird story? An hourglass?” Rachel turned to Tom who was furiously sketching what he thought the hourglass looked like.

“I don’t know, but it sure does sound interesting. I’m going to find out more,” he said with glee in his eye. Rachel knew that look in Tom’s eyes, she saw it when they first met; he was determined to find out about that hourglass and what it could do.

“Hey, Tom!” a chorus of young ladies beckoned as he packed his things before leaving the room. Tom was a cutie by looks, body, hair and dress. He never played with them, because Tom wanted something more meaningful in a woman, not just the flirty kind.

“Where ya going Mr. Peppers’, we want you over here!” they all sang.

Beautiful young maidens they were, yes, all of them; though nothing like what Tom was interested in, any other guy would have jumped at them. They gave Tom the nickname Mr. Peppers because, well, let's just say they had creative imaginations.

“Ugh, I hate that name, can’t they just leave ya alone?” Rachel said to Tom as they walked outside.

“Sounds pretty creative to me. What would you like to call me then?” Tom asked with a small grin on his face.

“How about The Swarrez? Or just Swarrez? I think it’s kinda cute,” she smiled back.

“You're too funny for me sometimes! I’m gonna catch the bus into town, I think I know where to start looking,” Tom said as he hopped onto the bus pulling up at the main gate.

“I guess I’ll tag along, where are we going exactly?” Rachel inquired.

“We’re gonna hit the town library for a bit. There are some things I’d like to check in the archives. Are you sure you want to come?” Tom asked as he plopped down into his seat.

“Of course, silly, you think I have anything better to do Sunday afternoon?” Rachel replied.

The bus started up with a bellow, and rocked its way off into town. The library was near the first drop-off point, so they didn’t wait too long. It was a moderate-sized library with all the gadgets and gizmos of the modern library. The smell was pretty clear and clean, though once back in the tiers it smelled like Tom’s old grandma’s place. Ancient from the looks of it, probably undisturbed, books upon books sat in their tomb shelves, almost all but forgotten by time.

After some searching in the tiers, Tom looked around for a librarian. He found one near the entrance to the stacks. She was a treasure of looks for his eyes. Like a sparking diamond clean cut off metamorphic rock, she had a radiant smile, lush, thick red lips, soft face , auburn hair laced with blond strands and pretty, emerald green eyes. Her body was thick and soft, big on top, thick in the middle and big and wide on the bottom, with trunk-like thighs. She looked like a woman in the prime of life.

Her thickness captivated Tom for a moment and his concentration broke when she came up to him and smiled.

“Hello, sir, how can I help you today?” her soft creamy voice rang out, filling his ears with jubilation and glee.

“Why, hello there. Uh, yes, I’m looking for a book called the Tannhauser gate theory … err, I mean The Legacy of Tannhauser..” he stuttered slightly.

She wore a green silk dress and a white undershirt with short sleeves. Tom could see her arms were soft, and jiggled a little with the slightest movement. Her dress was a bit tight, and clung to each one of her heavenly curves. Eye candy for sure he thought, what a day this could be for him, finding out the secret of Tannhauser’s hourglass and chewing on the very juicy image of the nature’s finest work in front of him!

Rachel came by, and Tom remembered he had brought her along. “Hey Tom I think we should ask someone for some help, we’ll probably find it fas . . . Oh, hi!” She had just noticed the other lady. The three stood for a moment looking at each other.

“Yeah, I found someone to help us,” Tom replied.

“Oh, I see, hi, sorry! I, uhh, I'm Rachel, and you are?” Rachel inquired with curiosity.

The librarian looked at her for a few seconds, both exchanging stares. “My name is Jadeia,” she replied in a cool tone, then looked at Tom and said “Nice to meet you both," with a somewhat flirty look at Tom.

Tom looked like he was about to drool for a second, when Rachel’s words caught him in mid salivation.

“Have we found it yet?” she interrupted Tom's growing interest in Jadeia.

“Yeah, we're about to go find it,” Tom smiled.

Jadeia excused herself for a moment, and Tom stared at her rear. Her dress hid some of her curves, but her bottom was far from hidden as it stretched the silky material across it. The tremors in the silk almost had Tom drooling again when Rachel came into view. “So,Tom, are we still on for tonight? Like, dinner at the pub right?” she asked, wiping out any thought of Jadeia.

“Yeah, yeah, sure. Eight o clock, right?” he said mechanically.

“Good,” Rachel said and grabbed Tom’s hand, leading him to the front desk area.

They had found a book Tom had asked for earlier, and as the three went into the stacks again, Rachel noticed how Tom’s eyes were glued to Jadeia’s butt and thighs as she moved through the tiers, especially on the steps. Rachel had noticed this before about Tom; he seemed to be into big women. She couldn’t understand it - Tom was definitely hot and bright. They had met when Rachel was putting on her thick glasses in the hall while balancing a stack of books on her knee. She fell over and lost everything. No one stopped to help her except Tom. If it weren’t for Tom’s attention, and quite possible his popularity with the ladies, no one might not have known she even existed at all.

Finally they find a dusty old tome. As Jadeia took it off the shelf, it crackled and creaked, as if it were warning them not to look underneath. Jadeia placed the book over by a small window, one of the few places with natural light down in the basement stacks.

“Is this what you were looking for?” she asked, almost as if she were talking to herself.

Tom touched the front cover, but not before Jadeia lifted her soft hands from the cover. For a moment she allowed her hand to linger under Tom’s.

“I guess this is what you're looking for,” she stated, with a slight grin.

“Yes, that’s what we’re looking for,” Rachel said, moving and grabbing the book.

It squealed open, and the paper inside looked old, torn and faded. The bindings seemed to barely be holding on; some strings dangled from the side, exposed to many years of dust and stagnation.

“I can’t read this; it’s in a different language. I think it's Latin or some similar dialect if there is one,” Rachel said.

Jadeia swooped in gently, grabbing hold of the book, letting her nails touch Rachel’s fingers. Rachel felt the coldness of her nails and let go promptly. Tom tried to see the book over both of their shoulders and even on the sides, but combined with the width of Jadeia and Rachel's smaller body, he couldn’t get past them. While they were in front of him, Tom couldn’t help noticing the fold of fat on Jadeia’s side, her love handles clearly pressing against her dress’s fabric.

While Jadeia and Rachel tried to decipher the language, Tom was busy doing his own deciphering of the code that could unlock Jadeia’s dress and more. His imagination ran wild. The things he could do to her and she could do to him. For a moment, the world stopped and it was just Jadeia and him in a white bedroom. She was dressed in a string bikini, her flab pouring out all over, covering the bikini, consuming it whole. In his hand he had some chocolates and in the other he had a stack of pancakes with some ice cream and hot fudge.

“Hey babe, do you like what you see?”
Tom imagined saying. He was naked, completely bare, in front of her, erection full and out far.

“Yeah, and you and Mr. Pinkles down below are invited to come and feed me my breakfast, then I think I’ll skip lunch and dinner and have the banana split for dessert…”
she replied in a exotic tone.

“Oh, I think Mr. Pinkles here wants to add to the banana split. He worried though that you might put on some weight,” Tom said with a devilish grin.

“Maybe I do.. you’ll have to stuff me to find out … Mr. Pinkles…”
she beckoned him. She whispered with even greater fortissimo and accentuation, “Make me fat, baby, I want you to make me bigger and softer, I want to trap you in me, cushion your muscles, yes, make me fatter... come over here!”

“OHHH, YES 'MAM!” Tom said aloud and began walking forward into reality. The only problem was that he walked straight into Jadeia’s rear and poked her hard, his hands grazing her shoulders as he passed by.

“Ah, what was that? Tom?” Rachel turned around.

Jadeia, on the other hand, almost seemed like she was backing into Tom to turn around, possibly because of her size, but it didn’t matter because Tom found himself in a bit of a pickle. He felt exposed and vulnerable, and did the next best thing probably any guy would have done, he pretended stupidity and made up a lame excuse that he thought he knew the language and had to check something in the bathroom. He suavely covered up his pants by stretching his shirt so the two ladies could not see.

Tom turned around and walked out of the stacks and towards the bathroom. The thing was, he didn’t know where the bathroom was, and the two ladies knew that too.

“The bathroom is up on the 2nd floor,” Jadeia said with almost a giggle. Tom felt embarrassed around a woman for the first time in a long time. He had slipped up big time and he knew she knew it.

“Ah man ... she knows I got a boner staring at her ass.. hell,” he thought as he shamefully walked to the bathroom. Bad enough he had poked her, but he had to walk with his poker out fully, giving him his dumb-walk.

“Gosh, I think he really had to go, he walked like he was constipated or something. I sometimes see him do that in class,” Rachel blurted out as she watched Tom go up the stairs.

“Ah hah, so you two are ...” Jadeia was interrupted by Rachel.

“No, no, we’re not together,” Rachel blushed.

“Well that’s good that you're friends. I …”

Before Jadeia could finish, Rachel added, “Yet we’re working on that ...”

The buxom lady looked at Rachel. “So I see. Cute..” was all she said.

“Okay, ladies! I’m back. What’s the scoop?” Tom asked as he sneaked up on the two. They both turned around, Rachel half rosy-cheeked. Jadeia tossed Tom a seductive look hoping that she could cover her own blushing nose.

“Yeah, I think we just need a little more time, this one is hard to read,” Jadeia said while turning several pages. Finally she could read the text. “I studied Latin while in school and it is Latin. I’m just having trouble reading it. Ah there it is! Hang on - I’ll be right back. I need a piece of paper,” she said as she whisked off to the front desk upstairs with Tom following.

“No need, I’ll come along and get some fresh air again,” Tom said.

Rachel sighed and whispered to herself, “But you were just outside a minute ago.” She shook her head and followed the other two.

“Jenny? Are you there?” asked Jadeia. Jenny was the head librarian. Her and her husband, Jim Wheeler, were both in charge of the library.

Jim poked his head out from his cubical desk. “Hey Ja’, I’m afraid she’s on lunch break now; what can I do for ya, sweetie?” the bearded man asked.

“I need some copy paper and some special rubbing pencils, you got any over there?” she asked him.

“Sure do! Here ya go,” Jim handed her the items. “There’s several scrap sheets of copy paper. Having trouble reading something?” he asked.

“Yeah a little. Thanks, Jim, you’re a doll!” she smiled at him. She liked Jim and his wife, who like her was a big gal, and very pear shaped.

Jadeia began to turn around when she bumped into Tom. Both of them stopped and looked at each other. Tom felt her whole body jiggle upon impact; her dress felt smooth and soft. He was sure he could make out a deep-holed belly button pressing against the mid part of her dress. He smelled a vanilla-scented fragrance in her hair. Her breasts hung into him, almost ready to impale his midsection, while jiggling a little also.

He looked into her eyes and she into his. For a moment, Tommy’s blood boiled and he wanted to push her down and give her the hot beef injection right there. Before he could think of anything else, he was bumped from behind by Rachel and fell into Jadeia.

"Oh, sorry! Excuse me,” she said while using her hands on Tom’s muscular stomach for balance, almost looking like she was bear hugging him.

Befuddled for a moment, he forgot that he had a question and stood there, dumbfounded. Everyone straightened up, and Jadeia explained that she was going to soft copy what was in the book, since the book’s writing was indented somewhat. She explained that way they could make out the faded ink parts and read what the book was saying.

It worked, and they sat down and began to read the contents. Jadeia found herself intrigued by the legend of Tannhauser and his device, after Tom filled in the holes. All three of them also learned in great detail the circumstances in which the hourglass was made and what exactly it was made out of.

“I can’t believe it might still exist today!” Jadeia said with enthusiasm. Tom nodded and turned to a torn, but still readable, page in the book. It was a map; Jadeia made it out as a map of Boylerville itself. However, the writing on it seemed to have faded and there were no indentations on the page itself. The page had an unusual maroon-colored water mark on a part of the map; Jadeia guessed it might have been the town’s graveyard.

Before they could continue on reading, a woman came in and called out to Jadeia. “Oh, my how you’ve grown! You look absolutely wonderfull! Mwuah!” a middle-aged woman said as she came around the desk. When she came into full view, Tom saw she was a heavy, pear-shaped lady, which Tom hadn't noticed at first because her lower body had been hiding by the front desk area.

“Aunt Beth! How have you been?” Jadeia excitedly hugged her aunt. Tom suddenly thought he recognized the lady. He knew he had seen her somewhere, but where? He couldn’t remember; he was still taking in the stimuli of her shape and size.

“How's life been? Still playing some soccer?” Jadeia asked.

“Oh! Of course, the girls and I still have a blast! The team still plays, yes. Ralph loves it when we all come out to play. Tracy was askin’ about you the other day, so I thought I’d drop by while I was on an errand. Actually, I’m here to reserve a book for a student of mine who will be by later. He’s in my Archaeology class, name of Clay Stanton. He's going to reserve, oh, let me see here ...” The lovely lady reached into her pocket. “Ah, yes, The Tannhauser gate effect..” She paused, “Oh, geez, I’m sorry, it's called The Tannhauser Legacy, I think. I must be the only person who could confuse that one!” she laughed softly.

Tom suddenly froze for a moment; with Jadeia talking and Rachel watching, Tom lapsed into a memory recall. “Holy crap. I know her! She's ... she's Bethany Calhoun of that famous soccer team. Uhh … what was it? Gosh, I can’t remember. Stupid moron, remember! Ohhh heck! She is as hot now as she was then. They all were. Oh man!” Tom thought as he stood like a statue.

Tom realized she was part of an all-BBW soccer team that had actually did decently against other teams. He read about them when he was growing up on the farm. He’d secretly buy big girl magazines on his way home from school at the local gas store; the owner was his buddy and never told his parents. Bethany and the team were always the knockouts of the issues.

Tom remembered one team member, Stephanie Durron. He had ordered a special poster of her to put up on his wall. It featured her in this hot Umbro kit, with her showing all of her curves. She was a flabtastic girl; her jello thighs and large bottom drove Tom crazy at night when he dreamed. Her soft pot belly and chubby arms and perky breasts would also keep Tom awake at night just chewing on thoughts of him being able to smush his face in those as well as her butt. What a hot babe she was! He had a picture of the whole chunky team.

“Oh man, is this lady famous or what!”
Tommy thought. Here stood part of the reason why he developed into an admirer of big women. One of the very goddesses of his childhood experience. If it weren’t for this model of beauty and grace, Tom would not be half the man he was today.

Tom straightened up and began walking over to Auntie Beth. He put his best face on; it was showtime. Auntie Beth caught a glimpse of the younger man approaching her.

She smiled and ask Jadeia, “Hey isn’t that your boyfriend over there?” She pointed at Tom closing in, like a shark moving to strike.

“Oh, no, I broke up with him a long time ago. He's, well, actually taking one of your classes ... I ...” Jadeia stopped as Tom strolled over, with his cool cat look and flashed his “game-on” glance at both ladies.

“Hello there, I couldn’t help but notice you’re here for a certain book?” Tom smiled with guilty pleasure at Beth. “I heard you're looking for this, right?” he said pointing at the book in Jadeia’s hand.

Beth looked down. “Oh, I see you’ve already found it haven’t you?” she smiled at Jadeia. “Is it already taken out?”

Before Jadeia could answer, Tom chimed in. “Oh, no, we’re looking at it for a moment; my friend here and I are interested in the story and the artifact. It's yours if you’d like it,” he smiled, giving Beth a grade-A, teacher’s pet look.

Upon seeing this, Rachel gave a small sigh. She'd seen Tom do this sort of thing before with some ladies; he was just showing off. She found it somewhat amusing and at the same time a little annoying. Ever since Tom had met Jadeia she had been feeling a strange dichotomy in herself.

“Oh, yeah, I was going to tell you about the book, but I guess Tom here has explained it pretty much,” Jadeia said.

Just then a gentleman came in from outside. It had been raining and he shook his rain-filled coat out a little bit.

“Hello, Professor! I made it a bit early. Our Sociology test got canceled. Professor Barns decided to take the day ...” Spotting Jadeia, the man stopped talking and fell silent.

Beth greeted her student and introduced him to Jadeia. “This is Clay Stanton. He’s interested in the book you have there. Well, looks like my job’s done. Goodbye, darlin'! It was good to see you!” With that, Auntie Beth gave Jadeia a squishy hug and went off into the rain; Tom staring at her shaking rear and almost forgetting about Jadeia.

Jadeia looked like she was about to puke and excused herself to the back room. Clay nodded. Rachel and Tom looked at each other. Tom followed Jadeia to see what was wrong. Finding her in the back, he went up and tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around.

“Hey, Jadeia? Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" he asked. Rachel stood by the back door listening.

She looked at Tom with watery sea-green eyes. “Oh, no, it’s not you… It’s him. Clay Stanton is my ex-boyfriend,” she coldly stated.

Tom looked down for a moment. His “game-on” face fell off. “This is going to get interesting,” he thought.

“Oh, and Tom, you can call me Jade if you like,” she smiled at him with a hint of mischief.

Story continued in post 2 of this thread

Latest posts

Back