• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Inflatable Toy - VVET (M to BBW, Pregnancy)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VVET

M to BBW, Pregnancy - A curious husband is introduced to his wife's toy

The Inflatable Toy
by VVET

Lois had just gotten back from the doctors. She had just found out she was 3 months pregnant. Her husband Doug was interested in all the changes she was going to go through. Mood swings, weight gain, swelling. Since she was already 400#s, she didn't think very much, butt he was persistent. Tell you what, I'll show you. With that she got out her toy.

“Here, let me inflate your breasts.” He was shocked when they actually grew. And proceeded to inflate his arms and legs as well. However when it came to his butt and hips, had to be inserted in his butt. Knowing how well he liked massive butt/hips she gave them to him big time.

"How can you do this?"

She smiled and said, "2000 women lost an ounce tonight. Oh there's one more thing," as she put the toy on the harness she was wearing, I have to fuck you now, so open your legs wide."

"But, I don't have a vagina."

"You will now," as the toy touched the area between his cock and ass hole, and a depression formed and deepened. She played with his tits as she speeded up and slowed down her rhythm, until he was able to have his first female orgasm and she had hers as well. For some reason she was totally spent after having sex instead of energized, and fell asleep on top of him. The next thing she knew, Doug was shaking her awake saying that his water had just broke.

"What?" as she pulled her cock out of Doug's body. Then stared at Doug's huge 9 month pregnant with twins belly.

Latest posts

Back