• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Jeanie by Anonymous (Both, Magic, ~Sex, XXWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

Both, Magic, ~Sex, XXWG – A "Jeanie" gives her two new masters three mega-fattening wishes.

The Jeanie
By Anonymous

(Migrated from the Weight Room Anonymous Archives - with a few small editorial tweaks, though we've left the story's basic outlandishness intact.)

"Doesn't this look like something from I Dream of Jeanie?" Steve asked Michele as he stopped to pick a bottle out of the sand of the Malibu beach.

"Kinda but not really," she replied. "This one has a funny shape . . . it's almost pear shaped."

"Really? You think so?" asked Steve. "A glass pear . . . hmmm . .. that's very interesting. Well, let's see if Barbara Eden is inside."

With that, he took out the cork. Steve and Michele were surprised when nothing happened. They were both expecting a genie to come out in a puff of smoke.

"Rats," said Steve, "it didn't work."

Then suddenly, white smoke poured out of the bottle. Steve dropped the bottle onto the sand; he couldn't believe what he saw. Standing right in front of them was a pretty girl of about eighteen. She didn't look like Barbara Eden, though; but she did look a little like Tiffani-Amber Thiessen . . .

She was also dressed entirely unlike Barbara Eden's genie. She was wearing a pair of flowery biker shorts and a white bikini top. Michele noticed this girl was as pear-shaped as the bottle from which she had come.

"Thank you for releasing me," the girl said to Michele and Steve. "You both are now my masters. However, since I can only grant three wishes, you two will have to share them."

"Absolutely," said Michele.

"Are you really a genie?" Steve asked suspiciously. "I mean, come on, what took you so long to come out of the bottle? And your outfit . . . where's the gypsy look?"

"First of all," replied the girl, "I am not a genie . . . I am a Jeannie; and as for the delay, I had to figure out what would appeal to both of you before coming out of my Jeannie bottle. That's why I picked this look and outfit. I figured it would probably turn both of you on.

Steve looked at Michele who looked back at him.

"Well," asked the Jeannie, "Was I right?"

Silently they both nodded yes.

"Good, then let's get to work. What do want for your first wish?"

Steve and Michele decided to take one wish apiece and then share the final wish.

Steve said ladies should go first, so Michele made the first wish.

"I want," as she looked at Steve, Michele said to the Jeannie, "to have . . ."

As soon as Michele made her wish, everything around her changed. When she looked around, she saw there was a crowd of people gathering down the beach. As she walked over to where the people where, she realized they were seating themselves around a very long banquet table.

When she reached the table, Michele recognized everyone . . .they were her sisters.

They had gathered around both sides of the table. Then she saw Steve sitting at the end of the table.

Michele didn't find it a bit strange to find her sisters sitting at a banquet table with Steve on the beach. This had been her wish.

All of her sisters were wearing bikinis and all of the girls weighed much more than normal. Each was plump and swollen in different areas. Some had huge breasts, others had large bellies, and they all had enormous thighs, hips and asses.

Michele thought to herself that her sisters were more beautiful than ever before.

She realized she was going to enjoy this more than she thought possible.

Michele sat at the other end of the table, facing Steve.

She smiled as her wish came true; she had wished for Steve's deepest fantasy be fulfilled. Michele knew that Steve couldn't resist being fed by her sisters; Michele found herself turned on by the thought of watching Steve live out his fantasy.

Michele put her hand between her legs as the feeding began; she smiled again . . .

Michele watched as her fat and gorgeous sisters continued to feed her lover, Steve. They planned to get Steve so big and so fat he would weigh as much as all of the sisters combined . . .

Michele didn't think this would be possible, but she rubbed herself and smiled as she watched them try . . .

Tammi, Gina and Claire were on one side of the table while Heather, Jill and Sharon sat on the other. Sitting in the first seats, next to Steve, were Sharon and Claire.

Their task was to feed Steve until he weighed as much as the two of them did.

Since Sharon had plumped up to 275 pounds and Claire 225 pounds, they had to get Steve to gain at least 350 pounds to equal their total weight.

Sharon started feeding Steve with a large serving spoon. She fed him bowl after bowl of pasta, macaroni, potatoes, fruit salad . . . everything in front of her, she put into Steve's mouth. While she did this, Claire was feeding Steve by hand: pizza, chicken, bread, ham, turkey, sandwiches.

Back and forth the two girls went, both stuffing Steve like a Thanksgiving turkey.

As they fed him the food from the table, there was twice as much food "appearing" on the table to take its place . . . like magic.

Michele smiled more and more as she saw the wish coming true. She began pressing between her thighs, harder and harder, deeper and deeper. The more she watched Sharon and Claire gorge her lover, the more tingles she felt between her thighs.

She grew even more excited as she watched Steve grow bigger and bigger. She couldn't wait until he weighed 500 pounds. His belly grew rounder and rounder with every pound Sharon and Claire put on him. His thighs and ass grew heavier and fatter.

Soon, his belly was pushing him away from the table. Sharon and Claire had to stretch to reach his mouth. They continued to shove and stuff more and more food into his fattening face.

When he hit 450 pounds, Steve was so fat his belly pushed him too far from the table for the girls to reach him. So Sharon climbed onto his lap and continued to feed him with her hands. She shoved enough food in his bulging mouth to push him over 500 pounds. That's also when the chair broke, sending Steve and Sharon onto the sandy beach.

Everyone laughed, except Michele . . . she was too busy climaxing . . . she had reached orgasm at the exact moment Sharon made Steve break the chair.

Michele moaned softly and continued to rub between her thighs . . . and as she opened her eyes, she saw Steve sitting on a new chair, actually a long bench (after all, he was nearly six feet wide himself) . . .

Sharon and Claire had taken their seats closest to Michele, so the other four sisters could all move down one position toward Steve.

Now it was Jill and Tammi's turn to fatten up Steve.

As they took their places on both sides of Steve, Michele realized a new development -- that the sisters who weren't feeding Steve had been busily feeding themselves and each other . . . the entire time . . .stuffing themselves . . . growing even larger . . .

That meant Steve had to gain even MORE weight than in the beginning since the total combined weight of the six sisters had just increased while Steve was being fed by Sharon and Claire.

Michele smiled deeply, and continued pressing deeply . . .

Jill and Tammi had busied themselves by gorging on desserts since that's what they planned to feed Steve. In the process, Jill had porked up to 425 pounds and Tammi 375 pounds. That meant Steve had to gain another 800 pounds!
Jill carried her new fat in her hips, ass and thighs, whereas Tammi gained it all in her belly and breasts.

Michele wondered if their newly bloated bodies, straining to pop out of their bikinis, was turning Steve on as much as it was her . . . she continued to press and moan . . .

Just then the bikini tops on Jill and Tammi snapped and fell off. Michele moaned louder and had to close her eyes in order not to explode again . . . she wanted to time it just right . . . like the last time . . . she wanted to cum just as Jill and Tammi pushed Steve over the 1300 pound mark . . . she couldn't wait . . .

Jill and Tammi took turns feeding Steve pies, cakes, brownies, cookies, doughnuts, pastries, Twinkies, ice cream, cookie dough . . . sometimes they fed him at the same time, both shoving food into his mouth simultaneously . . . this blimped him up even faster.

The faster they fed him, the faster more food "appeared" to replace the empty space on the table. There seemed to be no end to the food supply, nor to the amount of food that Steve could eat. Already he was weighing 900 pounds . . . and still expanding right before Michele's eyes . . .

At one point, Jill lifted an entire tray of cookies, doughnuts and brownies -- dozens and dozens of them -- and slid all the food into Steve's mouth. She didn't even use her hands she just lifted the tray and the food slid towards his face. He was forced to consume it all or suffocate.

Then Tammi did the same thing with a tray of pies and cakes . . . again and again more and more. They filled him over and over again until they thought he might explode.

He simply swallowed and they stuffed even more into his ever-widening mouth.

When Steve passed 1100 pounds, the bench collapsed. But nobody noticed because his weight had sunk the bench into the sand underneath his big fat ass. He was able to sit up and reach the table -- and have the girls reach him -- because his thighs and ass were so huge they propped him up like a sofa . . .

He had long burst out of his swim trunks, but again, nobody noticed because he was so huge all the girls could see were his rolls as he grew bigger and bigger.

When he neared 1200 pounds, Tammi and Jill struggled to reach his mouth.
Again he had grown so fat and out of reach . . . this time, while sitting on the beach . . . without any chair or bench.

So Tammi and Jill climbed onto Steve's belly -- his lap was gone long ago as his belly and thighs grew together. Once they were on his belly -- which could easily fit all six sisters -- they began gorging him with the rest of the desserts, by using a funnel. He quickly blimped to 1250 pounds.

Then when the food in their hands was gone, Tammi and Jill decided not to get off his belly and return to the table for more food; instead, Tammi stuck her big fat breast into Steve's mouth. She nursed him with her creamy, sweet, and fattening milk. When Steve drained one of them, Tammi shoved the other one into his mouth. This caused him to grow faster than ever before.

Soon it was Jill's turn to feed Steve; she did her best with her big breasts, but they were only half the size of Tammi's. Even so, Steve collapsed backwards onto the sand with Jill's nipple still in his mouth as he couldn't take anymore.

He weighed 1390 pounds . . . well over the total of the first four girls.

Michele had climaxed two more times before Steve fell back. She just couldn't contain herself. But when he did fall under the weight of his belly, and the two girls on it, Michele came a third time during Tammi and Jill's feeding frenzy.

She wanted so badly to be part of the feeding. She shook with orgasms just imagining how much Steve was enjoying it.

After Tammi and Jill had propped Steve up to the table . . . or near the table--he was just too huge to reach anymore, they took their spots near Michele so the other sisters could move down.

This brought Gina and Heather to the seats next to Steve. But to everyone's amazement, they were too big for the seats as well . . . in fact, they had grown right out of their bikinis. Both girls were naked and swollen with all the food they had ingested during the previous two feedings.

In fact, they were almost as big as Steve!

Michele closed her eyes again . . . she could feel the tremors cuming already!
She couldn't believe how big Gina and Heather had grown while they waited for their turn.

Gina was easily 1100 pounds, Heather 1000 . . .

That meant Steve had to gain over a ton, which would make him nearly 3500 pounds!

Since Gina and Heather were almost immobile themselves, as Steve already was, they took a new approach. They smeared the food all over their bodies and then rolled over to Steve and forced him to eat it off their bodies.
Sucking, licking, chewing . . . this was the most erotic thing Michele had ever witnessed . . . she didn't want it ever to stop. She wanted Steve to continue ballooning forever . . .

That way she could continue to pleasure herself with the most intense orgasms she'd ever experienced . . .

Gina and Heather covered themselves with chocolate, caramel, whipped cream, cookie dough, ice cream, pies, cakes, icing . . . everything left on the table . . . then they would roll over to Steve and roll all around his face, forcing him to clean all the food off their bodies.

They knew no matter how full he got, he'd never stop licking, sucking or eating off them . . . anything to taste their bodies underneath the food . . .

Gina especially enjoyed having Steve lick and eat the food off her breasts, so she put most of it there. Heather put most of the food on her thighs so she could put Steve's face down their and then squeeze her legs around his head until he had sucked all the food off her body.

Michele could tell by the looks in her sisters' eyes that both girls were cuming every time Steve ate off them. This caused Michele to cum as well; she came over and over again . . . with every lick, suck, nibble or bite.

Steve grew exponentially . . . doubled, tripled . . .there was no stopping him.
Gina and Heather had found the best way to feed him . . . as well as pleasure themselves.

Finally, Steve passed 3500 pounds . . . but the two didn't stop there. Gina and Heather rolled off Steve and then leaned onto the long table.

Their fat asses caused the table to sink at their end, and fly up at Michele's end.

The result: the remaining food slid right onto Steve's body.

When the table came down, Michele saw Gina and Heather on top of Steve, forcing him to finish all the food. He was buried under all the food. Heather couldn't resist eating some of it off Steve's body, so Gina did the same.

Watching her sisters lick food off her lover's body sent Michele into a series of shaking orgasms.

As she hit higher and higher plateaus of pleasure, she saw that Steve had passed two tons!

Not only that, but all the food was gone; Heather and Gina had eaten it all off Steve.

This caused them to grow even fatter . . .

So, now there was a new dilemma. Steve weighed 4000 pounds, more than all six sisters combined (at their old weights) . . . however, all six had been eating during this last feeding frenzy . . . so all six were even heavier: Sharon weighed 1000, Claire 800, Tammi 1150, Jill 1290, and the biggest blimps of all were Gina at 1910 and Heather at 1850!

The sisters now weighed a grand total of 8000 pounds . . . four tons . . . Steve was only HALF their weights after all this eating . . .

Michele couldn't believe it . . . she went over to Steve and asked him how much he enjoyed it . . . was he ready for even MORE . . .

"Michele," Steve answered, "I enjoyed it because I knew you were watching and were enjoying it yourself . . . but I did it for you . . . I wasn't enjoying it as much as if YOU had been involved. Don't you realize that in my fantasy YOU are the star . . ."

"But I thought," Michele began . . .

"I want YOU to be the center of my fantasy."

"Then you better make your wish before this becomes permanent."

"Okay," said Steve, "I wish that . . ."

Instantly, everything changed again.

Steve was on top of Michele who was on top of a picnic blanket on the beach.

They were both completely naked. Steve was no longer his outlandish size, though he was by no means slender. He was making mad, passionate love with her. As he thrust himself inside her, deeper and deeper, he felt great pleasure . . . like he had never felt before. But something was wrong. It didn't feel as good as it should. He looked down into Michele's face.

She had a look of horror – pain -- on her face. Tears were streaming down her face.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "I thought you would enjoy this wish. I made us virgins so we could make love together for the first time . . ."

"Don't you understand," Michele said, "that my deepest fantasy is to be married to you and making love with you all the time. But I also want to share you deep desires of eating and feeding. That's my wish for us . . ."

"I guess I screwed up as well."

"Why don't we share the final wish?" suggested Michele.

"I want to be with you," said Steve.

"I want to be with you," said Michele.

"I want to make love with you," said Steve.

"I want to make love with you," said Michele.

"I want to feed you and fatten you up," said Steve.

"I want to feed you and fatten you up," said Michele.

"Where's that damn Jeannie bottle?" asked Steve as he looked around.

"Forget the bottle," said the Jeannie, "I'm right behind you."

"We want to share our third wish," said Michele.

"I heard," said the Jeannie.

"But before you grant it, I need to make some changes," said Michele. She closed her eyes. Suddenly, the Jeannie was no longer wearing the biker shorts; she had on a bikini (just like the one Michele was wearing).

Steve stared in amazement as Michele closed her eyes again. The Jeannie began to grow before Steve's eyes. Her breasts got larger; her belly much fuller. Then her hips, ass and thighs plumped up. The Jeannie was now as big as Michele, in all the same areas; they were like twins.

Steve gulped.

"Now we're ready to wish," said Michele who was pleased with the Jeannie's new look.

"We wish . . ." they said together.

Poof! Everything changed . . .

Steve, Michele and the Jeannie were in a castle. A giant sand castle. They were still on the same beach, but the beach had been transformed. All of the sand had been used to build the world's largest sand castle. The castle was big enough for the three of them to live inside.

As they walked around in the castle, they came upon a huge center room, which had three thrones against the far wall. One for each of them. They were the king and queens of the sand castle.

Every room in the castle had a huge bed. In some of the rooms there was a king-sized bed (in these rooms, Michele and the Jeannie fulfilled Steve's fantasies); and in the other rooms were queen-sized beds (here, Steve fulfilled Michele and the Jeannie's fantasies) In every room of the castle there were endless amounts of food. The foods were their favorite dishes. They would never have to leave the castle again. The three could live here forever; there was enough food to grow so fat they wouldn't be able to leave if they wanted to.

Soon they would be too big for the clothes; this didn't matter since there were no clothes in the castle. Once they got too big, they would go naked. This appealed to all three.

As for the castle, if the three got too big to fit inside, the castle would magically expand by adding more sand from the beach. It was perfect; it was a dream cum true for all three of them.

They wasted no time in pleasuring each other . . .

Michele and the Jeannie took Steve and threw him onto the first king-sized bed. They both straddled him and began feeding him everything they could get their hands on. They loved the sight of Steve's mouth bulging with food; they tingled at the sight of his body expanding bigger and bigger beneath them.

When they had Steve up to 400 pounds, they changed tactics. While the Jeannie continued to feed Steve huge amounts of food (and licking off anything that fell out of his mouth), Michele went to work on his lower body.
She gripped both of his legs and began to feast on his penis. She sucked hard and long on Steve's erection. Michele did not stop sucking until Steve had cum in her mouth about a dozen of times.

All this time, the Jeannie kept feeding Steve more and more, getting him fatter and fatter. Soon Michele joined the Jeannie in feeding Steve. He was so gorged and bloated he could barely stay awake. His senses were being attacked at all angles -- feeding, sucking, teasing -- it almost sent him into a coma.

Then Michele shoved one of her breasts into Steve's mouth to keep him awake.

She fed him her ice-cold sweet milk; it was so good Steve came out of his stupor and began sucking anxiously on Michele's breast. When she was empty, the Jeannie shoved her breast into Steve's open mouth. This caused him to grow larger and larger. But he couldn't resist either girl, so he let them feed him and feed him and suck his cock again and again.

After a week of this, Steve weighed 1200, Michele 600, the Jeannie 440.
Next, Steve turned his attention to Michele. Steve and the Jeannie took Michele into one of her rooms.

While the Jeannie gorged Michele with her favorite foods, fattening her up as big as Steve, Steve feasted on Michele's thighs. The more the Jeannie stuffed Michele with sweets and sugary delectables, the more Steve stuffed Michele's thighs into his mouth.

As Michele grew larger and larger, so did her thighs. Steve had so much fun trying to get her swelling thighs into his mouth. He never could keep up, as she grew so fast.

Finally, he slid his tongue over to her vagina and sucked deeply. He swallowed her juices and thrust his tongue deep inside her.

He could hear Michele squeal with pleasure. This not only caused him to lick and suck more deeply; it also caused the Jeannie to feed Michele even more. She blew up like a zeppelin. She was bigger than the Jeannie and Steve combined.

This went on for days.

Then on the last day, the Jeannie changed tactics. First, she surprised everyone by stuffing one of her fat breasts into Michele's mouth and feeding her milk. This turned Steve and Michele on; but it's hard to tell who was more excited. Steve's penis got rock hard, as did Michele's nipples.

Michele gulped down the Jeannie's milk as Steve gulped down Michele's juices.
Both were growing fatter together.

Then the Jeannie moved down to help Steve. Steve chewed and sucked on one thigh while the Jeannie chewed and sucked on the other. They took turns darting their tongues into Michele's vagina and licking her lips.

Soon Michele was rocked by on orgasm after another. She couldn't stop; she thought she might fly to pieces. It felt so good to have Steve and the Jeannie both eating her out. She didn't want them ever to stop sucking and licking her body. The bigger she grew, the more she came with each orgasm.
After weeks (and thousands of orgasms) Michele had had enough. Her body could not take any more pleasure; she had to take a break . . . or explode.

She decided to pay the Jeannie back. She flipped Steve off and then straddled the Jeannie. Michele totally dominated the Jeannie as she had often dreamed. She loved being on top and having control. She went crazy with passion. First, she shoved one breast into the Jeannie's mouth, squirting gallons of cold milk into the Jeannie's belly. The Jeannie instantly grew fatter.
This turned on Michele even more (as well as Steve).

Then Michele began kissing and licking and nibbling all over the Jeannie's body. Steve watched in amazement as Michele came with sexual desire for the Jeannie. Next, she turned the Jeannie over and climbed onto the Jeannie's huge ass. Michele rode the Jeannie's ass until they both orgasmed together.
(Steve couldn't contain himself either; he had to masturbate during this scene.)

Then Michele flipped the Jeannie back over and grabbed her thunder thighs; she began to kiss and lick the Jeannie's thighs. Then Michele stuck her face between the Jeannie's thighs and sucked down her juices. This caused the Jeannie to orgasm right into Michele's mouth, which fattened up Michele even more.

When Michele got tired, she told Steve to join her. The two continued pleasuring the Jeannie as well as each other. They fed the Jeannie until she got even fatter than either of them were. She was as big as a pregnant hippo.

They took turns chewing on the Jeannie's thighs, licking her vagina and sucking down her juices, growing fatter in the process. Together Steve and Michele would suck on the Jeannie's fat breasts, enjoying her sweet milk. This milk got Steve and Michele even bigger.

After the Jeannie had climaxed a thousand times (and Steve and Michele had cum a few hundred times themselves), all three of them collapsed from months of pleasure.

They were all so big and swollen with fat, none of them could move, so they slept together, all over each other, that night (and every night after).
When they weighed themselves the next morning, Steve weighed a mere 2200 pounds, while Michele weighed 3600 and the Jeannie weighed 3550.

They weren't finished growing or pleasuring each other though. They continued the same routine every waking moment. They only stopped when they were too fat or exhausted from orgasming . . .

That's when they would sleep together like three fat spoons.

Their wishes had become reality. Michele, Steve and the Jeannie lived happily ever after.

Latest posts

Back