• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Just-fat League - by Irish Bard (~BBW, fantasy adventure, ???)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
~BBW, fantasy adventure, ??? -An annoyed citizens growth into a BBW superheroine.

[I am a massive comic fan, particularly liking the more darker elements of the DC section (I love the joker so much it can get a bit disgusting). Anyway, I have the original Graphic novel "Wanted" and find it much better than the movie, and so... prepare for my own little superhero story!]

The Just Fat League
by Irish Bard

Episode 1: Enter the Mad Fatter!

"Bored, bored, Bored, Bored BORED!" moaned Sandra Closer as she stacked shelves in the small electronics store in the huge mall in downtown Hieropolis. Again, limited customers, again, most of them were morons, and yet again, they didn't make even a small amount of money!

Tedium after tedium caused her to have small migranes and one more ask of "Excuse me, do you stock this?" made her want to shoot something. Her life was one constant state of dullness and slog, with little annoyances thrown in.

"Calm down, Sandra," Max muttered, pulling out a cigarette, "so, today was a bit dull, so what, life is always better."

Sandra looked at Max with a peircing glare. Max was slow, she had concluded, but not slow as in intelligent, but far too laid back to get away with it. Look at him, he didn't have his tie, his shirt was untucked, Cigarettes weren't even allowed on the premises, his hair was too long, and yet nobody higher up took any notice of it.

Sandra wasn't a stickler for rules, but come on, at least she made an effort to look presentable. He proffered her a cigarette, and if anything was able to make her forget his unkempt appearence, it was a cigarette.

Sandra was tall for a girl, probably 5'10", certainly equal to Max's height, and slender... scratch that, Slight would probably be a better word. Size 2, bra cup A, long thin legs, no flab, muscle or anything. She had fetching brown hair, though it was too flat to do anything about, and bright green eyes, behind sharp spectacles, making her seem like a secretary of some kind of accounting agency rather than a college student.

She hated her figure, it was too sharp, spiky, almost "Twiggy" like, which might have looked good in the sixties, but now it was about as desirable as fat, some dug it, but most didn't.

Bright sunny days like this were the worst, she found, with thousands of girls showing off their figures, whilst she was stuck in a "Prim and Proper" outfit. Hateful, it was, absolutely hateful, makes you just want to do something radical!

BOOM!

A loud explosion rocked the mall, stuff coming off shelves and three large cabinets falling down on the doorway.

Sandra screamed. "What's happening!"

"Well, by the sounds of people screaming, I'd say something big," muttered Max, "Look, we can get out the back way, through the "King Bed" store and see what's going on!"

Sandra whipped out the key and ran down the stairs, Max following her, grabbing his back pack. The dark and dingy stairs of the mall, a perfect place for two lovers to make out, but nothing could be further from the two teenagers minds at the moment. they opened the door leading to King Bed and bumped into Carl.

"Carl, what in blazes is going on!"

"It's the Mad Fatter!" yelled out Carl, "I need to get help from the Justicar, he'll be able to stop him!"

Sandra ran forward and looked out at the ground floor of the mall. it was deserted, apart from a few women. Huge women, most of them waddling away, whilst some so fat they couldn't even move. Various wreckages of clothing littered the ground like flowers. She recognised some of the women, Alissa, Helen, Marlyn, girls who attend the same university as, Marlyn and Helen desperately trying to help move the enormous Alissa, whose stubby limbs try to waddle away.

Then the Mad Fatter entered. Dressed in a lab-coat, his Mask was simply a caricature of a smiling fat man, whilst his thin body strode forward, a large canister of fluid on his back. Everyone knew the Mad Fatter, once a dietician, his obsession with thinness almost drove him to death. When he recovered, he realised that Fatness was a more healthier option, and began to develop a way to make the fat cells reproduce safely in seconds, creating a gas that could turn a thin person huge. He for some time had been rampaging through the city, trying to make its women see that slimness will only cause them pain.

"Hello, everyone!" he said, with a high-pitched cackle.

"It's so good to see you all, looking so plump and healthy! Maybe you could help me, I am looking for the bank, please direct me." he walked forward, then stopped and looked at Sandra.

"Oh dear me, what have we here?!" he spoke, "this young waif lookes like she could keel over at any moment!, I think I might have to give you an extra strong dosage!"

Sandra made a run from it, she wasn't going to become a victim of his lunacy. She heard that some victims were uncurable, and remained in that state all their lives! She had just made it to the throw rugs when a bolass caught her legs, sending her crashing down.

"Don't forget to take your medicine!" The Mad Fatter said pointing the end of the gas tube at her, "Can't have you running away!"

He unloaded its contents, the gas poaring down onto her. She tried not to breathe it in, but too late, she had inhaled most of it anyway.

"Sorry I was late!" came a voice, loud, but jovial, before a flash of black grabbed the Mad Fatter and threw him out into the centre of the mall. With a swift movement, an extra large throw was drapped over Sandra, who looked in awe at her rescuer. It was The Jet, fastest man alive. Fitted out in black body-suit, with a twin bullet across his chest, mask pulled down over his eyes, he was devilishy handsome, exceptionally courageous, if a little cock-sure about himself.

He smiled "I'm going to be taking you down, Fatter, in a flash!"

(Continued in post 4 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back