• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The old "Fat Girl in an email joke" thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this stuff happens and has been mentioned here before, but let me share with you my experience from today.

At the office today, I received an email from a coworker, who sends out copies of funny/shocking photos/videos/jokes etc (you know the type) and this is what it said:

"Here's why you should avoid those Internet Dating sites" and a featured a cropped photo of Plump Princess. It was a shot of her face and ample bosom....but when you scroll down the full photo reveal was her on a beach towel or blanket with jean shorts and a bikini like top.

I of course, immediately recognized her, and actually thought to myself, this photos a keeper! (She's way cute!) but actually felt uncomfortable about this.

And no, I didn't defend her honor or the honor of all people of size. He was actually near me when I opened this, so I said "I know where this email is going" While he should know some of my past girlfriends haven't been slim, he was just trying to shock people and get a laugh at someone else's expense. Hell, I do that all the time! But this is different, because while I can't say if Courtney is actually a nice person, if I knew a good person who resembled her, I'd find her attractive.

Now this was all going on in my head in the space of just a few seconds, but it stuck with me today, like I was on trial for some reason. I don't wear FA on my sleeve, but I let my openness of body type preferences speak for itself.

But I did feel uneasy, because the joke is "Hey look at the pretty face and big boobs! Oh no! She's fat! I was fooled! That's gross! I'll forward this along the internet now."

That's why I respect the people on this board, who can post photos and put their heart on their sleeves in their conversation here, because with email and the interwebs, it can be twisted to something else.

And by the way, this guy is none too slim on his own. And I do like him, because he is what he is, with no pretense. So no need to bash him so much, I'm just talking about my personnel experience with this phenomena.

If it's okay, here's the cropped photo (go join her site if you want the whole picture; it's hers! And she's cute!)

View attachment IMAGE1.jpg

Latest posts

Back