Quantcast

The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
We just ran out of oil.

We'll have no heat for the next... probably about 9 hours.

It's supposed to be a nice, toasty 25 degrees out.

Woo.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
If you don't want a spanking, will you at least take Monique's generous nose offering?
well, i dote nose about that...
i hab enuf areddy.
danks doh.

-Rusty
(talking in code) ...and flu
(ok, I'm not really sick but the joke doesn't work otherwise.)

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
oh.
so.
sick.
:(.

feels like my skin is on fiyah.
cannot sleep.

Catkin

One of my best friends won't loan me his keys when I go out later...I lost mine (for the first time ever, about 2 weeks ago) and he says he doesn't trust me :(

That1BigGirl

Bella Nom Noms
I am annoyed that CB ALWAYS has the cool crap-- but I'm only annoyed because I don't have all the cool crap. *sigh*

Oh, if you've not found a case... Maybe this would work? Here is one with an accessory case... a little cheaper too. Right here.

...car, I also have one of the smallest Vista laptops.
(yep, new toy --a Sony Vaio P). Quite nifty. But the size is the issue...

I can't find a case for it! The ones for the standard "netbook" laptops such as the Eee900 series and Acer Aspire One, are square-ish, and the Vaio P is wide and short (mostly-full width keyboard, no mousepad, wide-screen).

The closest I could find was a GPS case, and it's not quite right for it.

But darn is it ever nifty!

-Rusty
(Drank the Sony Kool-Aid. It's nice in my little world...)

Dr. P Marshall

Anyone making thinly veiled and/or passive aggressive comments about other Dims posters in this thread will be lined up by me and unceremoniously pantsed.
OK, I guess this is sort of Dims related, but I'm annoyed that I won't get to see you pants anyone unceremoniously.:p Perhaps I can dare to dream that someday I will get to see you pants someone ceremoniously?

I am annoyed that I don't know the proper ceremony for pantsing someone.:(

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
I woke up sounding like I smoke 4 packs a day. Along with every joint aching, and sharp pains attacking my head...I feel like a million dollars.......Monopoly money. I guess I will be missing the red carpet this evening. Damn.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
I am annoyed that CB ALWAYS has the cool crap-- but I'm only annoyed because I don't have all the cool crap. *sigh*

Oh, if you've not found a case... Maybe this would work? Here is one with an accessory case... a little cheaper too. Right here.
One of those might well do it - thanks!

I'm trying to find something that both doesn't look iike a laptop case (discretion is the better part of not getting mugged) and doesn't look like a purse (yes, I'm secure enough to drive a Smart car, but I'm trying not to push the issue!)

And as far as cool toys go, you can get 90% of the coolness (or at least utility) for less than half the price from a netbook such as the Asus EeePC series or Acer Aspire One. (Avoid the EeePC without the Atom processor, they have performance issues. I have one, and it annoyed me from time to time.)

-Rusty

Paquito

don't July to me
I'm annoyed that I don't have the attention span to read some threads here. All I see is a big block of text, and my mind says Hell No, go play a Lounge game.

The threads really look important and stimulating, but I can't seem to make it past one post before my mind explodes.

Latest posts