The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Our car's idiot light is on after we hit a really big pothole. It won't start and Bill has to spend all day tomorrow working on it. Hopefully he can get it running. I know 16 years is really good for a car. But I have 3 vital appointments next week and riding the bus is out of the question cause they are either when the bus is on break or when the bus stops running. We cant borrow one of my dad's cars cause my stepmother is flipping out.
I feel your pain.. We put gas in last night and the car still wont start.. Hubby's hoping it's not the fuel pump. We're a one car family and so this cripples us with it broken. I wish my bike wasn't stolen, we could at least go places on that.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
My uncle got into an argument with my cousin so he got drunk and took off on his ATV. He's currently in the hospital for the crash that ensued. F-ing moron.

Lamia

Like OMG!!
sooo at work and waiting on the orders that are supposed to print on their own to the printer designated for it. I call and email support....no response....I leave in 10 minutes....but can't until this is resolved.

So annoying when there is a problem you can't fix and have to depend on other people.

louisaml

Princess
I feel your pain.. We put gas in last night and the car still wont start.. Hubby's hoping it's not the fuel pump. We're a one car family and so this cripples us with it broken. I wish my bike wasn't stolen, we could at least go places on that.
Its the power steering and a problem with the computer, and its not gonna pass inspection. So we can use the bus. Bill has a bike though which works out good for him. It just sucks having to schedule everything around the weather being pleasant. I am sorry to here your having car problems.

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
My pain pills make me incredibly thirsty. I slosh when I walk now. It's quite uncomfortable and annoying. :mad:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
that after waking up (and I use that term loosely as it was a tossy turny not much sleep night) and feeling amazing, sexy and wonderful for the first time in months you come with the emotional crap because I have not had time to pay attention to you and make me feel bad about not giving you what you need I am over emotional crap and yes it annoys the hell out of me especially when people dont see how they are doing it or creating it

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Its the power steering and a problem with the computer, and its not gonna pass inspection. So we can use the bus. Bill has a bike though which works out good for him. It just sucks having to schedule everything around the weather being pleasant. I am sorry to here your having car problems.
Ours turned out to be a clogged fuel filter and it's up and running. I hate using the bus for everything. We live in small town and have very few routes to rely on. It takes HOURS extra to travel less than 10 miles.
I hope you guys figure out a way to get transportation.

Jon Blaze

Dusk
https://www.facebook.com/drunkentempest, M
I can't sleep. This happens nearly early Sunday. I'm particularly pissed this time because I haven't been sleeping in over this weekend. I was going to bed maybe an hour after I normally do through the week, and I woke myself up both times at around eight and half hours. Yet here I am...

MisticalMisty

I can't sleep. This happens nearly early Sunday. I'm particularly pissed this time because I haven't been sleeping in over this weekend. I was going to bed maybe an hour after I normally do through the week, and I woke myself up both times at around eight and half hours. Yet here I am...
Sorry Jon...me too.

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
Ever walk across burning hot cement and don't notice for a long time that you have massive blisters on the soles of your feet? Yeah...happened to me and then the damned things popped. I hobble around like both my feet are broken. :(

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Ever walk across burning hot cement and don't notice for a long time that you have massive blisters on the soles of your feet? Yeah...happened to me and then the damned things popped. I hobble around like both my feet are broken. :(
ooh i know that kind of pain. I had a horrible blister break out last summer that was so tenderizing for a couple weeks. It took me a week to walk with out nearly hobbling it hurt so bad. I hope you find comfort/relief sooner than later!

JoyJoy

Hey Snuggletiger,

"Birthday was great till this fat fuck <name removed> from Henderson Nevada decided to play her games. Other then her fat alkie presence, rest of the day was great."
Really, Christopher?? REALLY? You've been coming here and to BBW events for how many years, and THIS is the best you can come up with???? Obviously you don't like the woman, but come on. This is pathetic. PATHETIC.

Also:
than. than. THAN.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Always good to see the truth. Wow...nice fat bashing. I guess complaining about exes on here just wasn't enough.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Ugh.. just spent 4 f'in hours at the ER! He got seen for a total of 5 minutes and the rest was waiting while hubby had bad vertigo and vomiting. Fun evening/night. I am so tired and my ass hurts from the uncomfy chair. I am so grateful to hubs coworker who took the boys for most of the ordeal. It's now 2am and Alex has speech in 7 hours so i'm going to hit the sack. Have I said lately that I hate hospitals?! (I sort of like this one we were at since they pay hubby a decent wage with GREAT benefits)

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
Ugh, we have to replace the two sets of portable phones thanks to lightning striking near the house. They just say "connecting" no matter what.

Latest posts

Group builder