The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MisticalMisty

What he did sucks....hard..but sharing his real name on Dimensions without his consent...so not cool.

TraciJo67

And against the rules. It's been addressed.
How about addressing the part where he shares the name and location of the woman he's talking about? Probably wasn't a good idea for that to be quoted and posted here, but then, he DID put it on his FB page for all the world to see.

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
My non-working air conditioner. It's 95 and all the damned cats want to do is cuddle. There is nothing worse than furry things against your skin when it's hot, unless it is the noise furry things make when you lock them out of your room so they don't snuggle with you.

Please come quickly, Mr. HVAC man!

Mishty

aluminum petunia
The rain, we've planned this little outing with the family for weeks, Mama baked a cake, we've got steaks in the Dales, and the floats are ready to be blown, and the sky is dark and heavy with Summer rain. :(

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
How about addressing the part where he shares the name and location of the woman he's talking about? Probably wasn't a good idea for that to be quoted and posted here, but then, he DID put it on his FB page for all the world to see.
Hey, I think the world needs to know the full names of these fat fucks, and where they live. Fas need protection from such ebil.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Exactly. Why is the woman's name STILL here? Exactly who is being protected?

Miss Vickie

I love my dogs. Seriously, I do. But they're driving me nuts today. Chloe is more anxious than usual, won't leave my side, and bullied her way into going with me when I left the house to visit a friend for lunch.

Anxiety issues in humans is bad enough, but at least people respond to talking. Dogs? Not so much.

Lamia

Like OMG!!
I love my dogs. Seriously, I do. But they're driving me nuts today. Chloe is more anxious than usual, won't leave my side, and bullied her way into going with me when I left the house to visit a friend for lunch.

Anxiety issues in humans is bad enough, but at least people respond to talking. Dogs? Not so much.
they respond to talking they just are thinking
....that's great...now where is the bacon...uh huh yea I am a bad goggie where is the bacon....no I like jumping on you that's how I get you to give me bacon etc.

JoyJoy

I'm not going to apologize for posting his real name and fb page here. Hers, yes...I should have thought more about x'ing that out, but if the man is going say things like that on an open forum under his real name knowing he has dimensions people and big women on his friends list and then come here and pretend to love the fat and be supportive, sorry...in my book he doesn't deserve the protection. Don't like it? Sue me.

Smushygirl

Filthy Fat Slut
I'm not going to apologize for posting his real name and fb page here. Hers, yes...I should have thought more about x'ing that out, but if the man is going say things like that on an open forum under his real name knowing he has dimensions people and big women on his friends list and then come here and pretend to love the fat and be supportive, sorry...in my book he doesn't deserve the protection. Don't like it? Sue me.
You wreck me, Baby!:wubu:

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
The message is still there - didn't ask anyone to apologize, but we have rules.

Don't like 'em? Well, we know the answer there.

Mathias

SAMCRO
It's not your fault, no one even needs to friend request him to see his entire profile.

louisaml

Princess
My step father in law has been hacking into my families Facebook accounts. I am so scared he can get into anything on my computer and compromise friends and family. I have security programs out the wazoo and I think my wireless router is safe but I am not sure. I have installed everything myself but I feel like my lack of education may be a problem, and I don't know anyone local who will do it for free.

Latest posts

Group builder