The One NON-DIMS RELATED Thing Annoying You Most Right Now Part Trois.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I saved for months to buy a new Kindle after mine died. I still couldn't afford it but got a great offer on an installment plan, and ordered a decent one so I can finally read on something larger than my cell phone.

It arrived broken right out of the box, the screen damaged, and it won't charge. I hit the Mayday button and they were the epitome of customer service and even bent a few rules on my behalf, like overnighting the replacement, but I'm still irritated that it had to happen at all. For a change, the packaging was too light, just a thin cardboard wrapper, not even a carton, and even if the vast majority arrive with no problem, I had to get the broken one just out of the box.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I am betting dollars to donuts that NOTHING will happen for me on mother's day. I make sure, throughout the year, that all the boys (husband included) have celebrations and recognition for events. I rarely even get a birthday card.. I don't need to be showered in gifts.. just maybe someone cooking for a change or a card.
*feeling unappreciated.

Gingembre

radar detector
I am betting dollars to donuts that NOTHING will happen for me on mother's day. I make sure, throughout the year, that all the boys (husband included) have celebrations and recognition for events. I rarely even get a birthday card.. I don't need to be showered in gifts.. just maybe someone cooking for a change or a card.
*feeling unappreciated.
That's a shame. You deserve to be showered in gifts AND have everything done for you. ((hugs))

fat9276

*feeling unappreciated.

Tell your husband that he has to watch the kids and take yourself out or find friends to go out with for dinner and drinks. Set the precedent that regardless of their neglect, you are worthy and amazing. *hugs*

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Last night at martial arts, our instructor gave the menfolk flowers to give to me. She's such a great instructor.

Iannathedriveress

Random Heroine
I ate a whopper at Burger King for lunch. It has been to me the largest thing I ate over the last three months. I though I could eat a six inch Subway sandwich, might as well go to a normal size whopper. Turns out after finishing it up I was really stuffed and feeling nausiated. It only got worse as drove back to my hometown. Sitting in the traffic lights, my body start to act strange, I can barely feel my arms and legs. I pulled over at the park, which I swear I was either going to throw up or collapse. Taking a long walk around helped me out and I was eventually feeling confindent enough to drive back home.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Tell your husband that he has to watch the kids and take yourself out or find friends to go out with for dinner and drinks. Set the precedent that regardless of their neglect, you are worthy and amazing. *hugs*
That's a shame. You deserve to be showered in gifts AND have everything done for you. ((hugs))
I ended up getting something that Alex made me at school and the menfolk went out while i slept in and got me a planter that i can hang on the railing of our patio. I've been wanting to grow mint, cilantro and basil.
So i did get something, i think it's cuz i said they don't usually do anything for me.

EMH1701

Jet lag! I have been dealing with massive jet lag all week. This is the first day back from China that I have been awake at almost 6 PM and not taking a nap. Also, I lost a pound and a half without trying because my body is entirely messed up, and it's annoying.

ButlerGirl09

Sugar Magnolia
My landlords and their repeated violations of my tenants rights. You messed with the wrong bitch!

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
my stinkin weed whacker! the thing ran last week. this week...no luck. tried everything! took it as a sign it was too hot to weed whack anyway and went inside. hopefully the clover won't get too far into my flower bed before my husband can take a look at it...

Mathias

SAMCRO
Nothing pisses me off worse than when people give our dog table food. And the person in particular says "Oh, I didn't give him anything. Just a piece of maccaroni." Like it's no big deal. Sorry, but you're not the one who has to keep an eye on him afterword to make sure he's not pooping or throwing up all over the place because of it AND you're not here to clean it up when he does.

I'm still battling dramas over our phone and internet after our provider went into receivership. We've had no phone and intermittent internet for almost two weeks now, and can't connect to another carrier because our line is "locked." Three days using up valuable credit on my mobile to get nowhere, other than more confused and frustrated.

Snow Angel

Southern Chick
When our internet cable line got cut, I called the internet company and they told me they would be out on a Saturday morning between 8am and 12pm. They didn't come I called back they said that would be there latter in the evening. My husband and I sat at home all day until he took the trash off.

While he was gone I got a text from the company telling me it would be Monday before they could get to us. So we were without internet from Friday morning till Monday around noon. the upside to it is that our bill should be less this month than last.

x0emnem0x

Words.
Just sitting here minding my own damn business when all the sudden... WILD SPIDER APPEARS. On my leg. I flick him off intending to then smash him with a shoe, but can't find him. Minutes later, he is crawling up my wall... hit him with my slipper. He is not on the bottom of my slipper. He is not on my wall. Spider, where are you?

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I was so excited to leave for Atlanta the other day. had my van all packed and then my roomie texted me and said the hot water heater had busted and water was everywhere :( So It's not gonna be ready til Friday for us to move in. I had taken my bed down so I'm being forced to sleep on this super hard extra bed at my grammas and all my stuff is packed and I don't know where the majority of my stuff is in that van because my nieces and nephew and brother in law packed it. Friday won't get here soon enough :(

Saoirse

SO FUCKING ANNOYED BY WORK!!!!!

I have 2 jobs. One Ive been at for a decade (dog groomer) and one Ive been at for a year (housekeeper). Sadly the one Ive worked for a year pays better than the other, AND they were just able to bump me up to 40 hrs/wk. YES PLEASE. So I can leave my dog job. My doggy boss knows Ive been working up to 40 hours and we had discussed phasing me out and its finally happening.

Last week I went to my housekeeping job and said "I need to work next week at my other job, then I can start a new schedule of 40 hours here" Thats fine, everyone understands needing 2 weeks to leave a job. So this week was my old schedule of both jobs, NEXT week starts my new schedule.

I just had a coworker ask me why I quit cause I havent been to work in 3 days?!?! I said, I havent quit, my new schedule doesnt start till next week.

Apparently no one fucking gets that, certainly not my supervisor, who I went over this with and made a schedule with! THEY ALL THINK IVE QUIT!

hiupbvgAOBHCJn I want to fucking punch someone in the face

Latest posts