• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Party Queen - By TheOwl – (~BBW, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOwl

Not so wise
~BBW, Eating, Romance, ~MWG - Partying hard at university can have an effect on a young woman’s waistline

[Authors Note: This is a one off short story I started a long time ago, that I found on an old disk half finished that I thought I might as well complete and post.]

The Party Queen
by the Owl

To say that when Martin bagged Jessica for himself in the third week of our freshman year of college, that 90% of the blokes were envious, would probably actually been an understatement. I am sure it had nothing to do with the fact she had long blond hair, beautiful blue eyes, legs a mile long, just slightly toned physique and a lovely pair of breasts. She was one of those people with the kind of looks that, even if she was not your regular type. you still found them attractive.

Jessica was the life and soul of any party she went to - and she seemed to go to pretty much ever party that was going. She had a certain something about her that made the people around her happy, just from being her jovial flirtatious self. It clearly irked Martin that she was so much of a tease, when she was out, but it was just the way she was and he should have just accepted it.

He did not, however, and just before Christmas, Jessica and Martin split up and the men of campus collectively seemed to rejoice. Now, I had noticed during the first semester she probably put on the whole Freshman 15, although most people did not seem to mind as a large chunk had gone to her cleavage, making it even more enticing. But from her demeanor I could tell she either hadn't noticed or didn't care. I had noticed and liked it very much, but I was in a relationship myself and was faithful.

After the Christmas break Jess was clearly out to enjoy herself even more than she did during the first term. One night when I was at the same party I saw her drink pretty much the entire rugby and football teams under the table. She never went out with anyone during this term, desiring apparently to get over Martin. This gave her more chance to go out and enjoy herself and it was clearly having an effect, as the beer flowed down and all the junk food passed her lips.

I could not tell which of the two of them was the most drunk as they stumbled into the takeaway with arms around each other, Jess and some guy I vaguely recognized from uni. It was the first time I saw she was starting to put on serious weight, rather than just the slight rounding out, I’d seen up to then. A combination of bloating from all the drinking she been doing on the night and the fact she had passed the stage of sucking in her tummy that she must have been doing earlier in the night; she looked clearly fatter than I’d seen her before.

She was sporting a lovely muffin top effect as a layer of flesh spilled over the edge of her jeans and her top failed to meet the jeans. What was she going to do about it? Well for now she was attacking with evident enjoyment a calorie laden order of fried chicken and chips. I began to take note of her meals at the common, and noted that they were totally indulgent and loaded with carbs.

It was not until the end of May that the true extent of Jessica’s weight gain became apparent to one and all. The college being so close to the beach meant that most of the students went down after there exams had finished, as it was surprisingly for England, was actually beautiful warm weather. There was, after we finished exams, a few days to socialize before returning to where in the country we were all from for the holidays.

Well (how shall I say this?) most of the more voluptuous ladies kept themselves more covered up in general than the thinner ones. Not Jess however; she came down in a bikini that was clearly bought the summer before and now did not give the same look it probably got the year before. The top covered little more than the nipples of her abundant cleavage and the bottoms looked like she was wearing a thong.

Well, after how people had found the exams that they had just finished, talk of how Jess looked in her bikini was one of the most gossiped about topics of the few days. It clearly came as a surprise to a lot of people; it was not a shock to me who looks out for that kind of thing and thought she looked even more stunning now than she had before.

She had probably put on somewhere between forty and fifty pound since the start of university and whereas a lot of the first fifteen went to her breasts the following had clearly found it way to other areas as well. Most prominent of tese was a full soft squishy tummy that was catching up with her cleavage. It was clearly a shock for some of the guys that the woman they dreamed about had gotten so chubby and the ladies could be catty on how she was not so perfect now.

If that had been all things would have probably been alright, but Nick, a man disliked almost universally across the university decided to humiliate her, I did not see it happening, but it involved a lot of poking and prodding her flabby middle and name calling, and she apparently ran away crying, which he found funny but really no one else did.

After she came back from the summer break she had clearly still been overindulging and had put on at least twenty more pounds, I’d say in the twelve week break. I saw her out at a few parties and at clubs during the term after the break and there was a definite change in her both mentally and physically. She continued to pile on the pounds and she quickly passed the threshold from chubby to fat, as she knocked back the beer and spirits and gorged on a large variety of comfort foods.

In herself though she was also different, yes she still always had a smile on her face but now it seemed forced and the aura around her diminished. She was chasing attention from anyone that would give her any and set about a procession of one night stands. As the term progressed she became known as an easy lay, and towards the end of a night you could see certain blokes gather around her if they were after a bit of fun.

The winter break was to be the start of a dark period for myself. A mate informed me that my own girlfriend Jenny had been acting rather too friendly with some guy at a club he was at and he had seen the two of them leaving together. When I asked her about it she confessed she had cheated but claimed to be very sorry and regretful and foolishly I forgave her. It then followed from others a few days later that it was not a one time thing. I discovered that most weekends I had not come back from uni, she was sleeping around with who ever took her fancy.

At first I could not believe it, but it was true. It made the last three and a half years of my life seem like it had been a lie. My mind was stuck in a loop, just constantly thinking of my Jenny and all the men; how could she? the betrayal. She was my first love and she had now made it all meaningless.

I was like a zombie right through Christmas and into to the spring term back in uni, I could not tell you really anything I had done during this whole period, it is still a void in my life. That is, until one morning the cloud over me finally started to lift.

"Oh my head, what did I drink last night? Why did I let Paul talk me into going to that party?" I groaned.

Then I turned over and saw her getting up out of the bed. That lovely oh so plump behind, as she bent down to pick up her jeans left on the floor, beautiful. Somewhere in my drunken haze I had apparently come on to the lovely Jessica and she apparently had accepted my advances as her latest going through the motions adventure.

“Hey, good morning,” I exclaimed.

“Morning,” she said, acting as though she was intending to leave.

“Where do you think you are sneaking off to?”

“Err, home.” Apparently she was used to one nightstands with guys who had no respect for her, nor did she now expect it.

“No you're not,” I say leaping out of the other side of the bed. “At least not till I’ve fixed you some breakfast.”

She looked at me somewhat puzzled but didn't object.

And I made my way past her on the way to the kitchen, to set about making us both a fry up. It started to come back vaguely, the drink, lots of drink, and the breasts, yes the breasts, thrust at me as some kind off hook and me the poor unsuspecting fish, the next thing back at my flat, the sex, messy from the level of intoxication but still enjoyable but then when isn’t it?

A couple of minutes passed and she came out of my room and joined me in the kitchen; the first thing I thought is what a lovely spare tyre she has between her so tight jeans and snug t-shirt. We chatted a little as I prepared the meal and then as we both consumed it, the conversation was a little laboured but I found it somehow therapeutic and I feel she did too. It was two wounded souls trying to regain some normality and being together seemed to help.

It became a regular thing for us to meet up. You would not have really classed us as a couple we were more of each others support team, we talked through each others problems when one of other wanted to or just kept the others mind off them when that was needed. This seemed to last for a few weeks and we both started to feel better about ourselves and ready to live life again.

After the first time we had slept with each other, things had been pretty much platonic between us as we worked through things. Now I had always fancied Jessica, even when she was thinner and especially since she had filled out. It was odd however now; we had become such good friends recently, what would happen next. I was nervous to change things in case I lost her as a friend.

I needn’t have worried however as Jessica, back to her old self was not one to be backward in coming forward and while we were out one evening at the cinema and soon after the lights had gone down I felt her running her fingers down my leg. I turned towards her and almost instantaneously our lips locked and we continued kissing and groping through the entire movie. Then before I knew it we were back at my flat, stripping off each others clothes and in bed in no time at all and going at it.

To say it was magical would be rather corny but then it was, so I will. Never before had I experienced such a connection, such beauty, such a fit. So from then on we were a couple and life really began again.

During the rest of the year she put on another twenty pounds and in our third and final year at university she’s put on another twenty pounds, although it slowed dramatically in the second half the year as her weight appears to have caught up with her lifestyle. It means she now weighed in at two hundred and sixty pounds, a whole hundred and forty pounds more than when she started university.

At the end of the second year it had not been possible to go to the beach after the exams because the rain had been absolutely lashing it down but for final year it was somewhat surprisingly almost tropical, so again the students were out on mass celebrating the end of our university lives.

Over the last year and a half Jessica’s old self had been fully restored, in attitude if not appearance. Therefore whereas some ladies a hundred pounds lighter would be covered up, it was not for her and she’d brought a new bikini. Admittedly it had more material than the one she had worn a couple of years before, but then there was plenty more of her. What a vision she was in it, from head to toe perfection, be it her cute little double chin. Her gloriously deep cleavage, maybe starting to lose its battle with gravity but wonderfully nonetheless. Her fabulously round belly that had surpassed her breasts in prominence and ripples up so cutely when she sits down anywhere.

The ass that I still have not got tired of watching her squeeze into a pair of jeans and in her bikini I get to see it swaying as she walks, with her thick thighs just adding to the effect. Throw it all into that bikini and you have perfection, I’ve even seen a few of the guys, who would tell you they would never go out with a girl her size looking on longingly as she walks past them on the beach

People have now generally come to know Jess as the life and soul of the party again, she just now happens to be carrying more weight. I'm proud to be seen with her.

Latest posts

Back