• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The perfect girl/guy (On a mental level)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about personality and intelligence? What attributes appeal to you there?

Empathy, Loyalty, Genuiness, pride, respect, love, and an at least somewhat open mind... Qualities I strive to keep that I like in potential lovers.

I like people that are wild (Or that can be crazy at sometimes like me :D )

Intelligence- I'm not asking for a genius (Although I think that is cute), but I would like it if me and my partner could talk about things. There are many subjects in college I like to talk about. I like current events and many other subjects too. Nothing like a good conversation...
What about you?

Latest posts

Back