• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BOTH The Portal (Slow weight gain of both genders, magic and amateur romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom7951

[Author's Note: First entry of a story I've been working on for a couple weeks as a practice in writing longer, more detailed stories. And hopefully better. First time submitting a story on here, so I do hope that it is enjoyed.]

The Portal
by Doom7951​

Hi there. Let me guess: you, like so many before you, are wondering how I got so massive in just a few years, aren’t you? Don’t look so surprised. A little mind-reading is a parlor trick for even the most novice of actual magicians. Of course, I didn’t need to take a peek, not when you’re wearing that familiar, gawking expression. You know, that look of utter disbelief that that wisp of a girl you knew suddenly reappearing at two, maybe three times her size deserves. It’s not a look to be embarrassed about. Honestly, my size is one of the easiest of the changes I’ve experienced to get used to. But back to the question on your mind. How did I get so fat?

Well, I suppose that you already know that unlike some “magicians” out there who only perform with optical illusions, sleight of hand and other gimmicks, I’m one of the few individuals in the show business that’s the real deal. I remember seeing you at one of my shows before I mysteriously disappeared. I could see the dazzled wonder in your eyes along with everyone else’s at the tricks I displayed for you. But that show wasn’t what was important. What was, was the fact that despite the enjoyment of the audience, I wanted to look for new ways to wow everyone. So, without going into the technical workings and jargon of magical society, I called in a few favors with certain questionable acquaintances to get my hands on some rather experimental studies.

But what exactly did I do, you ask? Come now, dear, that’s a silly question. After all, you know as well as I that as a magician, I can’t simply tell you my secrets. Just take my word that after many a long hour of arduous study, I made a breakthrough. In more than one sense. The most basic way I can describe what I did was poking a roughly room-sized hole in planes of reality. Honestly, for all the warnings the books suggested, the results, as you have obviously noticed, weren’t particularly catastrophic. Well, except to my chances of wearing any of my old wardrobe ever again. I’m actually a bit impressed I’ve held your attention this long. A number of visitors before you only bothered hearing what I had to say until it sounded absurd enough for them to get judgmental. I’m quite happy to see that you only seem to have had your interest piqued, and a craving for that curiosity to be satisfied.
-

Latest posts

Back