• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Project - by DmaskedFA (SSBBW, Adventure)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaskedfa

SSBBW, Adventure - a new captain picks his team, and size counts as a positive - despite organized fatophobe opposition

The Project
by DmaskedFA

Part One

Robert looked at his watch, hoping that by some miracle it would relieve his boredom, but it didn't. But he was getting some relief out of the fact that he just had a couple more hours before it would be 3:00 and he could sneak out of the party being held in honor of his promotion. He thought to himself, "why do I come to these office parties? Oh yeah, its expected!"

He looked around the room but all he could find was brown nosers. The kind of people he liked weren't here.

The party truthfully was for him. He had been designated to be heading up a new research and development division for the company. This, however, created a problem. Everyone was tripping over themselves to be on his team. It wasn't that he was that respected or the job so inspiring. It was only, and Robert knew it, that it would mean a big paycheck and be great to put on their resume.

He decided to give up, and try to sneak out early. He was on his way to the lobby to get his coat, saying his goodbyes along the way when he ran into Trisha. She was a company accountant, showing up fashionably late. She was a very thin and materialistic woman. The only bit of fat on her body was artificially added to her breasts.

Robert had been part of the company for years, but it was only until he got the big project that she would even give him the time of day. Now he knew she was trying every trick in the book to hook up with him. He wanted no part of her on his team, that he had already decided.

Robert tried to avoid her, but she trapped him.

"Leaving so fast without spending some time with me? How about you come over to my place for some quality time?"

"I am sorry Trisha, but I've got a meeting first thing in the morning. Maybe some other time."

He tried to move on and leave but she stopped him again. "Can you at least do me a favor?"

He sighed. "And, what would that be?"

"I've got this sister. She is a pig, but my family is hounding me to find her a job. Can you at least see her tomorrow? Maybe if you can give her a job we can straighten her out."

Trying to keeping himself from yelling, Robert took a deep breath, and said. "I can only promise to see her. Okay?"

"That is all I ask. Thank you." she said

She then started to come on to him again. "Maybe we can go somewhere, so I can show you how thankful I can be!"

With that Robert made his escape, leaving a disappointed Trisha behind.

"No way am I getting involved with that dame owing me for anything" he grimaced!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert was about to leave the building entirely through the lobby when he saw his type of woman, a vision of pure beauty, coming in through the door.

She was about 5' 11" and huge. She had reddish brown shoulder length hair, and the most beautiful green eyes. She wore a white skin-tight silk dress which was bursting at the seams struggling to her contain her massive bosom, ass and her swollen belly. Her belly arced in front of her, making her look like her had swallowed a beach ball. The straps of her dress were so stretched by her burgeoning bosoms that they bridged from her front to her cushion like shoulders, showing a gap between flesh and fabric. Her arms were pressed to the side, and were ended in long but pudgy, sausage fingers. It also showed off her mammoth ass, thick, beefy thighs and her tree-trunk legs. Her ass ballooned out behind her like two giant globes of flesh.

She started to walk up to the security guard, With each plodding step, her rotund stomach bobbed and swayed and her ballooning boobs jiggled and bounced, like a water bed. Robert heard her tell the security guard that her car had broken down and asked if she could use the phone to call a tow truck. He pointed to the phone next to some seats.

As she walked to the seats, Robert was amazed by how fast she could move all her mass. As she crossed the room he noticed that with each plodding step, her rotund stomach bobbed and swayed and her ballooning boobs jiggled and bounced. To his amazement she squeezed her wide ass into a chair next to the phone.

The hips and the fat overflowed the chair arms, and seat. He also noticed her belly filled up almost half of her lap. He loved the sight and was mesmerized by what he saw as her beauty, although others might not share his view..

He snapped out of his reverie as she started to talk loudly to the person over the phone.

"How long are you going to be?" she said madly

"Rats!" she said slamming the phone receiver.

Robert made his move and strolled over to where she was standing.

"Sounds, like you are having trouble!" he said "Anything I could do?"

"Thanks, but unless you know how to fix a car, no!"

"Well, you are in luck. I've done many in my day."

They walked out into the parking lot and over to a rather small car. As they approached it he was toying in his imagination, trying to conceive how a girl of her size could fit into something so small.

He opened the hood, and look at the engine. He smiled - "this should be easy," he thought.

""Here it is!" he said and adjusted a part. "Try to start it again. "

She opened the door and to Robert's surprise wedged herself into the driver's seat. Her bulk was so noticeable that her head was bare visible. She turned the ignition and the car started with a low hum.

"Thank you very much!" she said "If I go now I might just make my interview! Thank you!"

"No problem! So, what are you interviewing for?"

"Bookkeeper!"

"I hope you get it!"

"Thanks! But, I am sure that will not get it, or anything until I....but, I am boring you with my troubles!"

"Trust me you are not boring me, go on!"

"Well it's just that I was a executive assistant, until a put on a few. Now, I can't find work anywhere! But, never mind that. Is there any way to thank you?"

"Just promise me, when you are ready to be an executive assistant again, give this number a call!" he said, handing her a card. "I know of a opening coming up! Just ask for Robert Zip. That's me."

"I am not keeping my hopes up, but thanks anyway!"

"No problem! And good luck!"

(Continued in post three of this thread)

Latest posts

Back