• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Quad Whopper :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCutieSasha

Fatty McFat Fat
This was a pic of me back in the day that Jay took. We decided that a double whopper wasn't enough... and Jay once told me he, back in his college, ate 2 double whoppers... I was impressed, but wondered why get all that extra crap :) extra buns and veggies. Why not get a QUAD WHOPPER :) So we ventured down the a BK and did just that. Jay asking for 2 triple whoppers with an extra patty, the girl looked in awe, and said," I'm going to have to ask my manager about this, I don't know how to do this." it was great. The guy walked over and very chipper, asked us what we would like. Jay repeated himself. I would like 2 double whoppers. The managers response," Courageous dude." So we got our food... sat down... and enjoyed the glorious that is....the QUAD WHOPPER.

Pics included :) hehe

Latest posts

Back