• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Race to 190 - by Guhbone (~BBW, Romance, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guhbone

~BBW, Romance, ~SWG - a torrid little tale that gives new meaning to the concept of compromise and conflict resolution.

The Race to 190
by guhbone

Part I

Tammy sighed heavily into her coffee mug as she sat in her robe at her kitchen table.

She and her husband Jake had had another argument in bed the night befoere. She had accused him of being frigid while he accused her of not being attentive to his needs. She shot back that he should lose some weight - 230 pounds was just too much, he was crushing her. He shot back that she should gain some! Gah!

She sighed again.

They had been married for 4 and a half years...Maybe their sex life had just cooled off. They had no kids, they both were working white collar jobs, they each had their own interests, and Tammy couldn't help but feel that they were growing apart. They were in a rut.

She really was concerned over Jake's weight. When they got married he was 180 pounds, just a little bit heavier than the recommended weight for his height. Jake was always a bit beefy, though, and she kind of liked that. Now he was over 230 pounds, developing a pot belly and a double chin. She blamed his desk job, and herself, really, because she loved to cook for him. It's just too bad she wasn't into fat men. And it's not like she had kept the weight off herself. She was 125 pounds 4 years ago, and now was carrying almost 145...okay, 150. She definitely had a sparetire forming. It bothered her.

Further compounding the problem, she had recently discovered that Jake was into plump women.

"Who in their right mind wants fat chicks? "she wondered.

She took another sip of her coffee, and took some deep breaths.

She had to admit, as she stared out the kitchen window at the budding leaves on the willow tree out front, that she was intrigued. Her imagination toyed with the idea of just letting herself go. And Jake liking it. She involuntarily shook her head.

"No, Jake is just confused." she told herself,

Tammy finished off her coffee and got herself ready for work.

***​

That night, Tammy and Jake sat down and talked. They talked about their rut, their sex life, and their lives. Tammy pressed Jake about his preference, and he maintained that it wastrue. It was something he had discovered about himself in the past few years, but had recently fully embraced. He admitted he was initially embarrassed by it, but he felt he shouldn't be, at least in front of his wife. It wasn't something he could just turn off.

Jake then turned the tables and pressed Tammy about her eating habits, and got her to admit that she did, in fact, enjoy indulging herself. He'd observed her doing iut more than once.

"Look, you and I want the same things," Jake said, "You want to just let yourself go and I want the same. You are so wound up in what others think you should look that you are uptight! I say to heck with society's preconceived notion about what's beautiful!"

"Jake, it isn't that easy!" protested Tammy.

"Isn't it?" Jake cut in, "Can't it be that easy?"

"Well...how about your weight? I want you to lose it, and so do you!" shot back Tammy, "You complain about it all the time!"

"Okay, you have me there. We both want me to be skinnier," Jake said, backing off a bit, "But I can admit that's what I want. Can you admit that to yourself? Can you honestly tell me that you like the stress you put on yourself?"

Tammy sat back and thought. Could an she? Could she deny that she loved to indulge herself, and hated the way she hates herself for not living up to some ideal?

"You're right..." she replied, "I can't. I can't say that I don't wish that I could let it all go. But now what? I still just can't decide to want to gain weight."

Jake thought for a bit.

"Well, why don't we make a deal," he said, "I agree to lose 40 pounds, and you agree to gain 40. It'll be a Race to 190. The winner gets to spend $400 dollars from our slush fund, no questions asked. Deal?"

Tammy hesitated. Could she really agree to this? Could she really let herself go?

She swallowed hard, made uopp her mind, and stuck out her hand. "Deal."

They shook hands. And then hugged. And then kissed passionately. And then the night came alive...

***​

Tammy awoke the next morning, cheerful and optimistic. She couldn't really explain how she felt. It was like a weight she didn't know was there was lifted off her shoulders. She felt...liberated.

Jake, in his bid to win the bet, had already gone off to the gym by the time she got up. She was, however, pleased to see that he left her a box of donuts and a note on the kitchen table.

"Eat up! Because I'm going to lose my flab in no time, and I've been itching to get that new Gamestation 3. -Love Jake"

How cute! Tammy opened the lid of the box to see a half dozen donuts inside.

'Well, this is it,' she thought to herself. She grabbed a Boston Creme and took a big bite. It was delicious. And deliciously indulgent. She felt so good about this that she quickly polished off donut.

'Jake is in trouble, because I'm definitely going to win this race,' she thought to herself with a smirk as she grabbed a second donut.

Tammy was surprised by how much of a spark this race provided to their sex life. It was like Jake had come alive again! And she continued to feel so free and relaxed that it was all the more enjoyable.

Tammy found that she gained surprisingly quickly. She hadn't weighed herself until that Saturday and was shocked to see that she had gained 7 pounds, bringing her to 157. She's kind of excited. She feels softer, her breasts feel a little fuller and she is suddenly aware of an extra jiggle in her steps.

That excitement was shortlived, however. She was dismayed to find that Jake had already lost 7 pounds. She promised herself to redouble her efforts. This may be a joyride for him, but her pride was on the line now. Plus that $400 could buy a lot of Tupperlite candles.

Over the next three weeks the couple fell into a bit of a routine. Jake would wake up early and get a quick workout before work (but not before leaving a breakfast treat for Tammy), and would hit the gym again for a swim and another light workout after work (and pick up a treat or fast food for Tammy on the way home).

Tammy, for her part, always ate the treats Jake got her, and more. She began making elaborate breakfasts with bacon, sausage, pancakes and the like (breakfast is the most important meal of the day, afterall) and packed a large lunch and two sizeable snacks for work.

Their efforts paid off. Jake droped weight fast - by the end of the month he'd already lost 14 pounds, bringing him down to 216. However, Tammy put on weight even faster, though, and took delight in the fact. She's up 17 pounds (to rest at 167), a gain of nearly a pound a day since the start of the contest. Her belly was getting quite large. She rubbed it in Jake's face (both literally and figuratively).

Tammy also began to notice how Jake's eyes were attracted to her growing lovehandles, and the way her budding belly would fold over her jeans when she was sitting, and the jiggle to her abs when she walked. Her boobs were growing, too, and would overfill the cups of her C-cup bra. Jake was attracted to that, too. She laughed happily at that thought.

***​

(to be continued)

Back