• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Secretary - by SkinnyToChubby (~BBW, Domination, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
~BBW, Domination, ~SWG - a shy and skinny employee gives in to the smacking fetish of her FA boss

[Author's note: Here's a relatively short one that has, for those who recognize it, a fairly blatant cinematic inspiration. It's from my archive of stories that I wrote at least 5-10 years ago and never posted anywhere. ]

The Secretary
by SkinnyToChubby

Stephanie opened the Times, looking for a job opening. She had just graduated from college and she needed a job so that she could finally move out on her own. Parsing through the listings, she didn’t really know what she was looking for. The thought of having to interview for any job sounded nothing short of terrifying to her. Stephanie had always been a shy girl; the one in the back of the classroom who never raised her hand and barely spoke.

“Secretary!” she thought to herself, “I can do that.”

The job listing said, “Secretary needed, no prior experience necessary, must be a good typist and able to answer phone.”

Stephanie figured that she could do that; she had always been a good typist and she was never too shy on the phone—she was comfortable as long as she couldn’t be seen. With her slight, willowy figure, Stephanie had never been comfortable with her body, and was always very quiet in person.

Picking up the phone, Stephanie dialed the number on the job listing.

“Hello?” an annoyed-sounding man’s voice answered.

“Hi, I saw the ad in the paper…”

“Huh?”

“For the secretary—the job listing.”

“Oh yes, that…” the voice trailed off.

“Can you be here tomorrow morning at 8:55 sharp?” he asked?

“Yes sir, I can.”

“Well then, I’ll see you tomorrow morning, Miss—“

“—Green.”

“Very well then, see you tomorrow,” and with that he hung up.

Stephanie was exhilarated (her first job!), but she was also terrified. She went to bed that night with knots in her stomach, sick with anticipation.

The next morning, Stephanie woke up, looked at her alarm clock, and realized that she had set the alarm for 7:30PM instead of AM. It was 8:45AM and work was a ten minute drive away.

“Yikes, I can’t go to work in my pajamas,” she exclaimed.

Stephanie ran to her closet. She had no idea what she was going to wear.

“What does a secretary wear?” she thought. She looked for something business-like. After a bit of searching, Stephanie came across a suit that an older cousin had given to her a few years ago, but which she had never even tried on. She had never had occasion to need a suit. It was a jacket and a skirt that came up to a little bit above the knees, and there was a white blouse as well.

She quickly got herself into the outfit, but it looked a little silly on her. Stephanie was very skinny, and the suit was quite baggy and awkward on her, but there was nothing she could do but throw on her high heels and run out the door.

Stephanie arrived at the door of the lawyer’s office at exactly 9AM. She walked up the brick pathway to the office, past the sign that read, “John Cromwell, P.C. – Legal Offices”. As she was about to open the door, it swung open, and Mr. Cromwell appeared.

“You’re late” he said tersely, and she followed him inside.

The office’s reception area was tastefully decorated with a nice balance of classic and modern motifs.

“Miss Green,” the lawyer reached out his hand. Stephanie extended hers, and they shook hands.

He introduced himself, “John Cromwell, a pleasure to meet you. I think I should first be clear, however, that I expect precise punctuality out of my employees, and nothing less.”

Stephanie nodded her head, and looked around the office for a moment.

“I understand sir,” she replied, “it won’t happen again.”

She thought for a moment, wondering how many employees he had.

“I suppose I should correct myself, actually,” Mr. Cromwell added, appearing to read Stephanie’s mind, “ – I expect punctuality out of my employee, since you currently are my only employee. That is, if you want the job. Do you want the job, Miss Green?”

“Yes sir, yes I do,” she replied shyly.

“Good then, let me show you around the office.” And with that Mr. Cromwell proceeded to point out the pertinent parts of the office, the office equipment such as the fax and copier, and the typewriter.

As he walked, he explained, “I expect you to be here every morning at 8:55 sharp. I like my coffee at that time—cream, no sugar. You should leave it on my desk in my office. Your responsibilities will include answering the phone, typing documents for me on the typewriter, and greeting clients when they come in. Can you fulfill these responsibilities?”

“Yes sir,” came the response. “Good then, you can get started immediately.”

He directed her to her desk, where she sat down, facing the front entrance.

As he started to walk away, Mr. Cromwell stopped and turned around to face Stephanie once more. “Oh, and Miss Green, I expect you make an effort to do something about your appearance next time you come in this office.”

And with that, Mr. Cromwell walked into his office and closed the door behind himself.

“Appearance?” Stephanie thought to herself. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

She looked at herself at the large mirrors on the wall of the reception room.

“I need to get a new suit, or get this tailored or something, this one is way too big,” she thought. It was especially bunched up with excess fabric around her hips and chest. She promised herself that she would go shopping after work.

A few hours later, after having answered the phone a few times, Mr. Cromwell came out of his office holding a yellow legal pad.

“I need this letter typed up, with two copies. Here are the addresses, please type up the envelopes as well. I need this promptly.”

Stephanie nodded and took the pad of paper from her boss.

“Right away sir,” she replied. Mr. Cromwell walked out. She typed the two letters and the envelopes in about twenty minutes, and approached Mr. Cromwell’s office with the finished products. She knocked on his door.

“Come in,” came the answer from inside.

Slowly Stephanie opened the door and stepped inside, and as Mr. Cromwell signaled for her to come over to him, she approached him with the letters and envelopes. He took them out of her hands, and she sheepishly receded back to her desk in the waiting room.

A half an hour later, the phone rang, and Stephanie answered it, “John Cromwell, Attorney at Law, how can I help you?”

“Miss Green, can I see you in my office?”

“I’ll be right in sir” she answered.

When she walked into the office, Mr. Cromwell was standing, holding the two letters she had typed for him. There were red pen markings all over both of them.

“Miss Green, do you notice anything about these letters?”

Stephanie was silent, terrified. “When you make mistakes like these, this reflects badly upon me. This is unacceptable, I want these done properly.”

Stephanie took the letters from her employer and quickly went back to her desk and retyped them. She was very careful this time to make sure there were no errors.

When she returned them to Mr. Cromwell, he looked them over and said, “Much better, thank you Miss Green.”

He then dismissed her.

When the end of the day came, Stephanie thought to herself, “Wow, my first day of work.”

She was very proud of herself for having actually gotten the job, and ruminated on the thought that she was a secretary. It just seemed so right, and Mr. Cromwell seemed such an impressive figure to be working for.

Stephanie headed out to the mall, and got a nice new suit, navy blue with pinstripes, with a skirt like the other one she had. This one was smaller though, and fit her reasonably well, though it did make it painfully clear how lacking she was for anything resembling curves. At least it didn’t look sloppy though, like the other one.

The next morning, Stephanie had her alarm set properly and got up with enough time to properly shower, get dressed, and prepare herself for work. She looked at herself in the mirror in her sharp new suit and smiled, thinking how professional she looked. At 8:55 on the dot, Stephanie walked in the door of Mr. Cromwell’s offices, and began to make the coffee. She couldn’t remember exactly how he wanted it, but she thought she knew.

Stephanie headed into Mr. Cromwell’s office with a cup of coffee. She put it down in front of him and was heading back to her desk when she heard from behind her, “Oh Miss Green? Can I see you for a minute?”

She walked back towards her boss, who was sitting at his desk, the coffee in front of him. He took the coffee and very slowly and deliberately poured it on the plant on his desk.

“I hope,” he said, “that this plant likes sugar in its coffee.”

Mr. Cromwell looked up at her,

“Because I don’t,” he finished. “But you already knew that, didn’t you?”

“Yes sir, I’m sorry sir.”

“Let me explain something to you here. I have expectations of my employees. I’m running a business here. I expect my employees to listen. For example, I thought that I told you to do something about your appearance. “

Stephanie looked down at the new suit that she was wearing. She had done something about her appearance. But obviously it wasn’t good enough. She should try harder, she thought. Clearly, there was something that she did not yet get.

“Come over here.” Mr. Cromwell commanded. S

he approached his desk apprehensively. “I see you have a lot of difficulty listening.”

He looked her in the eyes for a brief moment in silence. “Put you elbows on the table.”

She looked at him quizzically. “Did you hear me?”

She bent over and put her hands on the table. He got up from his desk and walked around behind her. Stephanie felt her skirt being unzipped, and pulled down to her knees, but she was paralyzed with shock. SMACK!!! A moment of sharp pain ripped through Stephanie as Mr. Cromwell slapped her ass. A pause, and then…SMACK!!! She inhaled sharply, expecting the next blow, anticipating the feeling. But it didn’t come.

Mr. Cromwell walked back around to the table, sat down, and said, “You may go now.”

Stephanie bent down, pulled up her skirt, and left the office. She was shaking. She didn’t know what to think, but she knew that she wasn’t at all upset, which rationally she knew she should be. She knew that she should quit, or call the police or something. As she walked towards her own desk in the reception area, she could still feel the tingling pain on her backside, but for some reason, she was reveling in it.

The following morning at the office went well. Mr. Cromwell seemed in relatively good spirits, though it could be hard to tell. A few clients came and went, all women, presumably from the class action case against the media companies. Around the end of the day, Mr. Cromwell came into the reception area, which was empty.

“Stand up Miss Green.”

Stephanie stood up, confused.

“What have you done to make yourself more presentable at work?”

Stephanie was even more confused now. Cromwell saw her confusion and frowned.

“You do understand, Miss Green, that as an employee of this firm, you represent its values.”

Stephanie nodded in understanding. “Furthermore,” he continued, “as my secretary, it is you who is responsible for making the first impression upon the clients who walk inside this door—not I.”

“I understand sir,” Stephanie squeaked out.

“I don’t think you do,” her employer continued. “Today I am giving you your first paycheck. As a well-paid employee, I expect you to look healthy, not like the starved waif I see before me. I see a lot of potential in you, and I expect you to fill out that potential, emotionally, professionally, and physically.”

Stephanie had been staring at her feet awkwardly, but at the last word, looked up quizzically.

“Yes, physically. When my clients come in here, I want them to see in you, as my representative, my secretary, the robust health of this firm. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir,” came the answer from a scared and confused Stephanie. She didn’t understand, but she didn’t want to get her boss anymore worked up. Maybe if she just had a little while to think, she could make something of all of this.

Mr. Cromwell approached Stephanie, handed her the check, and said, “I’m glad we understand each other. I look forward to seeing some changes around here.”

Stephanie spent the weekend quite confused. She really enjoyed her new job, and was tremendously proud of herself for having stuck it out and actually begun a career. She dwelled a fair amount on Mr. Cromwell’s comments on Friday about her appearance. Did he think she was ugly? She didn’t think so, because what could he expect her to do about that.

It seemed like he thought she looked sickly or something, because he made those comments about appearing robust and healthy. Stephanie knew she was very skinny, but she thought that maybe she could try exercising, maybe she’d appear healthier then. She made a point off jogging every morning during the weekend.

Monday afternoon at work, Mr. Cromwell came into the reception room and asked Stephanie, “Have you been heeding my suggestion from last week?”

“Yes sir, I have,” Stephanie replied.

“And what have you been doing?”

“Well, I jogged several miles both Saturday and Sunday this weekend,” Stephanie answered.

Cromwell slowly shook his head and walked away. Twenty minutes later, a call came from Mr. Cromwell, requesting Stephanie’s presence in his office immediately. Disturbed, she went down the hall to the office. When she entered the room, Mr. Cromwell was sitting behind his desk.

“Miss Green, please close the door behind you.” The door was closed.

Stephanie was standing in front of Mr. Cromwell, who was seated at his desk, legs crossed. “Very well. Please take off your jacket.”

Stephanie obeyed, removing her sport jacket and laying it on the chair beside her.

“And your blouse,” continued her boss. Stephanie was shaking, but she did not dare question him. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it.

“And your skirt.” Stephanie shivered for a brief moment, unzipped her skirt from behind, and slipped it off her legs. She was standing in front of her employer in only her bra, panties, and heels. Stephanie saw Mr. Cromwell looking her body up and down, and shaking his head.

“Miss Green, do you know what I see in front of me?”

A rather brisk shake of her head came as the answer.

“I see in front of me a lot of potential, thus far wasted. I do not appreciate waste, especially in my office. I see a pretty face atop a bony body that screams insecurity and timidity. I see this body in front of me, and it does not comport with the kind of image I want to put forward.”

Stephanie looked down at the ground in embarrassment. “There was a time in this country, a time I like to think of as the ‘Golden Age of the Secretary’ when a girl would dream of growing up to do the kind of work you are doing for me, and when that girl pictured the woman she wanted to be, that woman was voluptuous, feminine and strong.”

“I expect, Miss Green, that you will do something to remedy this situation immediately. My secretary should be a symbol of the health of this law firm. I will not be pleased if I see the current state of things persist, with no apparent effort made on your part. Do we understand each other?”

Stephanie had no idea if she really understood him. She certainly understood that Mr. Cromwell thought she was too skinny, but she had never imagined that gaining weight would be part of being a secretary though. And how much? But Stephanie’s boss was staring at her, and she was rapidly getting cold standing in his office in nothing but her underwear.

“Yes sir, yes I understand,” was her answer, before she even realized what had come out of her mouth.

“Good. That will be all then.” Stephanie quickly put on her clothes, and walked out of her employer’s office embarrassed, but also excited. Mr. Cromwell had said that he saw a lot of potential in her (and that she was pretty), and she was very eager to please him and be a good secretary.

Stephanie went home that night and had the biggest dinner she had ever eaten. The problem was, she had spent the whole weekend buying health food, misunderstanding Mr. Cromwell. She ate a ton, but when she added up the calories, it was very little, even less than she normally ate. Stephanie examined herself in the mirror nearly constantly all weekend, and was very concerned that she looked very bony indeed. She stared at her ass and fantasized of a nice plump butt, jutting out from the rest of her body. That seemed impossible though, even if Mr. Cromwell believed otherwise.

The next day at work, Stephanie spent the morning worrying. Right before lunch, Mr. Cromwell called her into his office. She entered, half frightened, half excited. Stephanie no longer knew what to expect when she entered this room. Mr. Cromwell sat at his desk, looked Stephanie up and down, and told her to put her elbows on the desk. Stephanie bent forward, her little butt sticking out, waiting for what she knew was coming. Mr. Cromwell walked behind her and pulled down the rather loose slacks she was wearing. SMACK! Stephanie felt the force of her boss’ hand across her little ass. He whispered in her ear, “Next time I have to remove your pants, I want to find a lot more underneath. I expect to peel these pants off of you. Are we clear?”

Stephanie groaned, and nodded. SMACK!

“I said are we clear?” Mr. Cromwell said louder.

“Yes!” Stephanie shouted out. Mr. Cromwell walked into a corner of the room, staring out the window. Stephanie pulled up her pants and went back to her station in the reception area.

That night, Stephanie went out and bought as much snack food as she could. She had heard that the key to dieting was to not snack, so she figured that the opposite would be true as well.

“If Mr. Cromwell wants ass, I’ll give him ass,” she thought with a smile. Picking up a candy bar, Stephanie smacked herself on her bony rear end, saying out loud, “I will be the best secretary he’s ever seen.”

By Friday, Stephanie started to get worried. She felt like she had made no progress at all. Mr. Cromwell was going to be furious with her! She didn’t want to get fired, but she didn’t know what else she could do. All of her work clothes still fit fine, and she looked the same to herself in the mirror.

Stephanie resigned herself to failure, but was unwilling to give up the fight nevertheless. The whole weekend through, Stephanie tried her hardest to fill her body out—to pack the pounds onto her behind that her boss had so adamantly demanded. Come Sunday night, Stephanie was sure that she had failed, that packing on pounds was not in her body’s playbook. She was crushed: she knew that she needed more flesh than her skinny body currently had. Stephanie went to bed very distressed that night.

The next morning, Stephanie got up to get dressed after getting out of the shower. Reaching into the underwear drawer, Stephanie pulled out a pair of panties, and started putting them on. They felt weird, like they weren’t hers. They were too tight! Stephanie smiled, and for the first time in weeks felt genuinely hopeful.

She started to put on the suit that she had bought when she first started working, the pinstriped one with the skirt. Pulling the skirt up her legs, she found it tough going to pull it past her butt—either her skirt had shrunk or her ass had grown, and she knew which one she preferred. Stephanie ran towards the mirror as quickly as her constricted lower body would allow her, and saw that her skirt was riding higher up than usual, and it seemed stretched around her behind. The difference was subtle, but Stephanie certainly noticed it. She gleefully set off for work.

Right before lunch time, Mr. Cromwell again called Stephanie into his office. He asked her to remove her clothes, except her underwear. Standing in her panties and bra, Mr. Cromwell scrutinized her physique with his eyes.

“I see you’ve made some effort to improve your appearance.”

Stephanie smiled. “But not enough effort.”

Her face fell. Mr. Cromwell came up behind Stephanie, bent her over, and spanked her ass. Whatever little extra padding might have been there did nothing to lessen the impact. He say back down at his desk.

“Are your clothes any tighter yet?” Mr. Cromwell asked.

“Yes sir, a little.”

“Do you think you need new ones yet?”

“No sir, not yet”

“Very right. You will know when that time comes because I will tell you. Until then, I expect to you to retain the same wardrobe you have been wearing thus far.”

“Yes sir, I will sir,” came Stephanie’s reply.

“I am going to give you an extra food stipend, I expect you to make good use of it”

“I will sir, thank you.”

“All right Miss Green, that will be enough for today, you are dismissed.”

Walking back to her office, Stephanie realized that while she was upset that Mr. Cromwell felt that she hadn’t made enough of an effort to be his model secretary, she was excited that he had noticed her efforts. She was determined to try harder.

Over the course of the next week, Stephanie worked harder than she ever had. Her secretarial work was hard, as business was booming, but the constant efforts to transform her body were even more challenging. By Sunday morning, Stephanie could see some fruits of her efforts. She had been eating constantly, and she noticed her clothes getting a little bit tighter. The suit skirt in particular had reached a very uncomfortable point, and her butt actually seemed to have an identity of its own, distinct from her back and legs. Was her bra getting a little tighter too perhaps? Stephanie wasn’t sure if that was her imagination, but at least she had gone from skinny to slim, and seemed to be doing something right.

Sunday afternoon, Stephanie was grocery shopping when it hit her. She was walking through the dairy aisle, and she noticed the heavy cream. How many calories, she thought, are in that pint? 28,000. That was incredible. If she drank that, she should gain about eight pounds, she thought. Stephanie bought several containers, and went home very excited.

Stephanie chugged down an entire container, sat for a moment, and then felt violently ill. She managed to avoid throwing up, but she had to lie down, and quickly fell asleep.

Latest posts

Back