The show your face/introduction thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

I thought since I'm seeing lots of new faces and people posting on all boards that it would be a good idea to post an introduction thread. Some of you FA's better post in it too :p
Anyways;

Name: Em
Profession: Student
Music: Rock, metal and indie
Likes: Films, clubs, gigs, drinking, reading, zombie films and red dwarf
Dislikes: Chavs, dance music, mashed potato, beans and american 'comedy'
About me: I'm a 20 year old bbw, not really gaining, but like it a little
picture:

heh terrible picture but what the hell :D

HeatherBBW

Nerd-like.
DimensionsModel
I think the profiles showcase all this stuff, but I will play along :) I love seeing pictures, so maybe this will allow for more pictures for me to view.. muhahahaha

Name: Heather
Profession: SQA Engineer, Webmistress & BBW Event Coordinator
Music: Like most kinds, but really dig 70s music a whole lot (singer/songwriter)
Dislikes: Sushi, Fat Discrimination & Long Walks On The Beach
About me: Control freak but overall a nice girl (I hope!)
Picture:

View attachment heatherface.jpg

Emma

HeatherBBW said:
I think the profiles showcase all this stuff, but I will play along :) I love seeing pictures, so maybe this will allow for more pictures for me to view.. muhahahaha
That's true, but I can't be bothered looking through all the profiles, and someone might catch my attention on here that i've not looked at before ;-)

You're pwerty! :eek:

HeatherBBW

Nerd-like.
DimensionsModel
CurvyEm said:
That's true, but I can't be bothered looking through all the profiles, and someone might catch my attention on here that i've not looked at before ;-)

You're pwerty! :eek:
Hehe, you are too :) You look a lot like a beautiful singer that was just a contestant on a TV Show here in the US called Rock Star: INXS

Emma

aww ta :)

I think I've heard of that, is it like pop idol but for "rock stars"? Coz I can't imagine any respectable singers going on that hehe, well rock singers anyway!

loves2laugh

NAME:ingrid
PROFESSION:medical receptionist/biller
MUSIC:all types but the 60's and the 80's had the best music
LIKES:chocolate :) television, my nieces and nephews, intelligent conversation, debating, and God
DISLIKES: meanness, any kind of cooked apple thing, cheapness
ABOUT ME: i am a 37 year old bbw, about 240lbs, finding more confidence in myself as i get older.

i cant figure out how to put a picture in but i have blonde hair, green eyes and german/irish looking

hahahahhahahha

Emma

if you press [*image]URLOFIMAGE[*/image] without the * then it should work for you.

loves2laugh

if you press [*image]URLOFIMAGE[*/image] without the * then it should work for you.
Today 10:45 AM

i am so sorry em i just dont undersatnd what i should be pressing- another thing about me is i am retarded when it comes to computers

Emma

Sorry my fault, if you TYPE [*image]url[*/image] but you take the *'s out and change url to the address of where your picture is then the picture will show up.

loves2laugh

THERE I AM! hahahahahahaha ok lets try this again:

NAME:ingrid
PROFESSION:medical receptionist/biller
MUSIC:all types but the 60's and the 80's had the best music
LIKES:chocolate television, my nieces and nephews, intelligent conversation, debating, and God
DISLIKES: meanness, any kind of cooked apple thing, cheapness
ABOUT ME: i am a 37 year old bbw, about 240lbs, finding more confidence in myself as i get older.

View attachment ingrid3.jpg

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962
Name: Wayne

Location: Southern Colorado, with Pikes Peak visible from our back yard

Profession: Technical writer for a major defense contractor

Music: A little bit of everything from '40s Big Band through '50s Doo-Wop to '60s Motown and British Invasion to disco.

Dislikes: People who try to control others, phony people, and Adam Sandler

About me: I was born and raised in New Jersey, and moved west in 1994. I have been married to Sandie for 12 years now. I have two grown children (a 30-year-old son and a 28-year-old daughter) from a previous marriage. Sandie and I share our home with our cat Della and our dogs Peanut and Pearl.

Pictures:

View attachment wayne.jpg

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man
I agree that this new format will allow us to know each other just a tad better than before...so....here I go into the maelstrom of self-assessment! LOL

Name Timothy John Damian (I go by Damian a lot)

Location: Southern Hills section of San Francisco in good ol' Cal-I-forny!

Music: Yes, I am a musician and performance artist...extreme avant garde and experimental....next project involves amplifying the 60 cycle hum of flourescent light bulbs, ala Japansese artist, Aube! LOL Also do a lot of electronic music and just plain ol' folk music on the gee-tar, which I have been playing since I was 9!

Likes: books, films, good conversation over delicious coffee, FOOD (of course); I would love to travel, but never seem to have the time!

Dislikes: Just one....rude or vulgar people

About me: I work as an administrative assistant for a Mental Health program and I am a student in a psychology program here at City College...I have degrees in History of Art and Painting and I run a small Non-Profit educational corporation out of the front room! LOL Generally, I work enough for three people and I am fat and gaining, so there! LOL

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man
Hope this works.....it's on there as an attachment...we shall see..hopefully! LOL

Donna

wait...what?
Interesting idea.... :cool:
Name: Donna
Profession: Project Manager for GE and I own my own data processing business
Music: Hard rock, heavy metal from the 80's and 90's, some of the newer stuff
Likes: MUSIC, movies, books,my computer, chatting with friends
Dislikes: People who are two faced, who use others, or who are liars
About me: Recently married to the most wonderful man on the planet, step-mother to two children (11 & 18), 2 cats, 2 hamsters and 1 fish, step-grandmother to a 2 year old. In my spare time I am an IDJ (internet disc jockey) for www.HoTMetaLradio.com
Picture: (*crossing fingers this works*)

Theatrmuse/Kara

Warrior Momma
:p
Name: Kara

Profession: Part-time college professor
Music: ALL kinds, classic rock, classical and country are main favorites
Likes: Singing, theatre, MUSIC, movies, family and friends
Dislikes: telemarketers and close minded people
About me: Very involved with Size/Fat acceptance movement, adoption advocate, passionate about teaching, acting on stage and singing with "Womansong".

L

Ladyrose1952

I am originally from Oregon City Oregon and moved here to Washington State in the early 80's and have been here ever since.

I am a mother and a grand mother and I will be 54 in January 2006. I am 5ft-6, I have lost 35 pounds since July1,2005 and am still working on it. I have cut my hair ro shoulder length since taking this picture but I am still just me. I love the outdoors and the mountains, the beach and everything in nature.

My interests are cooking, collecting movies and Video games, animals, gardening, landscaping, camping, fishing, sketching wildlife, slow walks in the mountains and the ocean beaches and anything that nature can provide for relaxation. Not to mention anything else that suits my fancy. I work six days a week, driving for The Senior Services here, I watch two of my grand children on the weekends, and otherwise am busy all of the time.

Some would say I am attractive and I smile easily. I am a big woman, with a big heart. I am honest, independent and very passionate about everything that I do. I am one of those honest women in the world that you have to keep your eyes and ears open to find. We are the women who are gentle, but quiet, who are raising our families, takeing care of our lives and existing day to day. Unfortunately, there aren't many of us like this anymore, but we are out here.
I am not in search of anything in particular as I have been alone for a long time and it seems to suit me. But I crave friendship and at times companionship which I haven't enjoyed for a long time either.

I live here in The Columbia River Gorge in Washington State and there are mostly trees and wildlife and not many people that are what I would say friendship material. I don't use drugs, drink much, go to bars or do many of the things that people do around here, so I mostly stay here at home when I am not working and take care of the one remaining child that I have at home.

I have been single mother of four for almost 23 years, working to support and raise them alone the entire time. I now have five grand children with the two older ones who are on their own now.

I hope to hear from you in the near future. Take care and keep up that smile!? LOL

View attachment LadyroseSmall.jpg

MissToodles

dead peasant
Profession: student, graduate May 2006, teach next September in "Fort Apache"
Music: Usually classic rock but I have a weakness for really junk food type music i.e. Justin Timberlake
Likes: reading, long walks, nature, cheese, cooking, sleeping in on weekends
Dislikes: Republicans/Libertarians, animal abuse, any type of "asshole" in general.
About me: I lived in New York all my life, I'm quiet but enjoy engaging conversations with interesting and unique people. Despite my cynicisim, I remain optimistic in my heart. I like hanging around artsy people in hope of their talents rubbing off on me.
Furnished below is evidence of my stripping debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts