• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Australian Introduction thread...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aust99

I noticed that there are quite a few Australians coming out of the woodwork recently so I thought it would be a good opportunity to start a thread where we can all introduce ourselves, specifically to other Australians.

So, follow the usual format.

Name: Natalie
Profession: In the education field....
Music: Rock & Indie music - Wolfparade, Band of Horses, Bon Iver, Birds of Tokyo, Little Red, Washington...
Likes: Gigs, going out with mates, pubs, travelling, tall men, comedy gigs, meeting new friends...
Dislikes: Spiders, liars, denting my car :(,
About me: Fun chick... world traveller... into music and films.. love my friends...
View attachment 87700

View attachment 87701

Latest posts

Back