• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BOTH The Storm (a short erotic love story)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna

Well, bless your heart!
TheStorm copy.png

This 2564-word erotic story revisits the SSBBW and BHM couple Kate and Spence from my previous work: ‘Mind if I Make Love to You.’ An homage to the deep, long lasting love affair only couples of a certain age experience. Not all epic romances are between twenty-somethings who’ve just met. Sex gets better when you age with the right partner.

NSFW with explicit language and sexual situations. Enjoy.

The Storm

Spence sticks his head into her office and clears his throat to get her attention.

“Kate?”

“Hmmm?” she responds without looking up, obviously deeply entrenched in whatever project she is working on.

Gorgeous, there’s an ugly storm headed our way, so I am gonna run up to the store and pick up the items on the list tacked to the refrigerator you were going to run and get tonight. I don’t want you out and about in it.”

Typical Spence, always so thoughtful and protective. He paused for a breath and continued, “Do you need anything not on that list?”

This brings her attention fully out of her laptop and she spins in her chair, “Darling, I will stop and go now. It’s my turn.” She turns and reaches to save her work.

“No, no” he says quickly, and goes to her, cupping her face in his large, warm palm, “I don’t want my future NY Times Best Selling Author running to the supermarket for wine and toilet paper and getting caught in that advancing storm. Finish here and relax in a bath. I’ll be back shortly.”

Sighing in her acquiescence, she leans her face into his palm, turning her head to kiss it. She is rewarded when he bends down and lightly kisses her lips.

“If it starts to thunder, get out of that tub, hear me?” he says lovingly but sternly.

“Yes grampa!” she smiles teasingly as they both chuckle.

“You know what that makes you, don’t you?”

“Yes, yes…now go before it gets nasty. Be careful and stay safe.”

“Love you, too, Kate.” He says as he walks out the door. But not before she reaches for his ass and gives it a little pinch.

“What was that for, woman?” he turns toward her again.

“Mine!” her eyebrows shoot up and her grin is full of wicked intentions.

“You bet that sweet ass I am,” he grins and then heads out.

~~~
continued in next post

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back