• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

the term FFA?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Does anyone know or wonder why the term FFA exists? Is fat admiration thought of as such a male dominated arena that we need to be gender coded? I mean there are women married to fat men on every sitcom, however I see that more a s the beauty standard coming down harsher on women than men, in the eyes of society. Why? Because women in movies don't get with fat men, no fat sex scenes which means I have to resort to watching myself in my apartment closet mirror *rowr*. If sitcoms were meant to embrace fat acceptance, I feel they would drop more subtle hints in the scripts, but its used more as a way of not only saying a woman has to be gorgious while her husband isnt, its saying her husband isn't in the first place.

Meanwhile in movies like Summer Catch, male fat admiration is discussed although mocked. I wonder, does the mainstream think we exist, and why do we have to be gender coded? Thoughts.

Latest posts

Back