• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Two Fat Women of My Life - by NORSEBELL (~BBW, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NORSEBELL

~BBW(multiple), Eating, Imagery, Romance, ~MWG - a happily married FA recalls how he won his blissful state

The Two Fat Women of My Life
By Norseman

“Happy birthday, my love”, Marla said giving me a long warm and soft hug. She gave me a nicely wrapped present and an envelope with my name. I unwrapped the present and found a top fashion leisure and bathing shorts. Then I opened the envelope and took out a piece of paper. To my great surprise it was an invitation to one week cruise in the Caribbean.

Marla watched me with eager eyes.

“Will you go with me on our first cruise?” Marla asked with a begging smile.

“Of course, I would love to. When will it be?”

“I’ve already booked the cruise leaving Miami in seven weeks. I’ve also arranged the flights to Miami and the return tickets. I got a nice price ordering early,” Marla said and continued: “We shall also meet Audrey. You remember me telling about her and how she was of great help to me when I lived in the States.”

“Yes I remember,” I said. Now it was my turn to hug Marla thanking her for the overwhelming gift. I reached around her as far as I could, feeling the deep soft flesh of her fat body.

It all started four years ago when I first saw Marla. I was watching a basketball game. The game was not too exciting, so once in a while I lost my interest for the ten players and in stead looked around at the audience.

To the right of me and one row lower a pretty woman got my attention. Her blond hair was set up to perfectly match the features of her face. Suddenly she turned her head to the left and I got a full look of her face.

"Gosh, she’s beautiful," I said to myself.

A woman was sitting on her left hand side and a man was seated right next to her. Whilst wandering if the man was her husband or her boyfriend, my eyes realized the pretty woman was rather plump. From my position I saw a fat neck and a fat upper arm. She had loose clothes, but they could not quite hide what looked like a big, plump front.

The remaining of the first half of the game I switched between watching the woman and the players.

When the first half was over the pretty woman got up, as well as the man and the other woman. I decided to follow and try to have a better look at the woman. The steps down the stand were very steep. The plump woman hesitated a little before every step. The other woman held her arm to assist her. They all headed for the snack bars and café in the entrance area. Suddenly the man turns right and left the arena.

"He could not be with the two women," I thought with a smile to myself.

I stopped in some distance from the women watching them. In the snack bar they bought heavy portions of snacks, goodies and Pepsi. I had a good sight of them. My o’ my, the woman was pretty, but also very plump – directly fat all over I would say. She and her friend went over to a table made for standing. They talked, smiled, ate a lot of snacks, laughed and seemed to have a lot of fun. The more I watched the pretty woman, the more I got interested in her. I felt it was something special with her and she looked so friendly and open-minded.

After a while they returned to watch the game and I followed to find my place. I thought of taking the empty place besides her, but I was not brave enough to do it….

During the rest of the ball game I looked over at her several times. Before leaving I decided to get to know her, but didn’t know in what way.

I followed them out of the arena. They went to one of the parking lots and into a car. The pretty woman sat down in the driver's seat. I took it that it was her car and wrote down the license number.

Some days later a friend of mine got the name of the car owner. The name was Marla Wille, her address was in the outskirts of the town. He had also managed to get the first six digits of her personal ID number, telling she was in her late twenties. I concluded it must be her - the pretty woman of the basketball game.

Now I had to figure out how to approach her….

The next few days I made two trips in my car to the street where she lived. Her address was a nice and not to large apartment house. On my second trip I was luckier than I could hope for. Suddenly her car came in the other direction and I got a short glimpse of the driver – it was her!

I turned my car as soon as possible and followed after her.

"Maybe it was not correct to follow a person the way I did at the basketball game and now in my car. However, this is harmless and I have not offended her – I’m only in love with her by distance," I said to myself.

She was heading out of town. After a while I guessed she was going to the large IKEA mall. Quite right. Some minutes later she turned left and onto the drive to the mall. I was able to find a free parking place only a few places from where she parked.

I made my plan how to approach her.

I followed her from distance in the mall. She was wearing loose clothes which made her more plump than she maybe was. I picked a few things which I didn’t need. She stopped to look at some closets. Then she went to the delivery stand to order and fetch her closet. It was a large one, and a man from IKEA put it on a trolley. I could see the flat package was heavy.
Now it was important to time my next steps very carefully. She must not be suspicious. I followed her to the parking lot. When she stopped at her car I incidentally was there from out of nowhere.

“Hi, my I help you?” I asked.

She turned around looking surprised at me, smiled and said "yes please."

She had a medium size station wagon.

I got the package into the car, saying: “Do you have someone at home to help you inside with the package?”

“No, but maybe one of the neighbors can help me”.

“Where do you live? If it’s not too far from where I’m heading, I can follow and help you”.

She looked at me with an uncertain look. I looked her right in her eyes as confident as possible. That made it, she trusted me and said "ok if you insist."

I followed after her car to where she lived. She turned into the private parking area in the basement, whilst I parked outside her apartment house. She came out from the parking and led me to her car. I got the heavy flat package out of her car and started to go to the elevator. It was a bit to go and she saw I felt the heavy weight.

“Will you help me into my apartment?”, she asked when outside her front door.

I sat the package carefully down inside. I looked around and saw a very nice apartment, it was also obvious she lived alone.

“Hi, my name is Marla. How can I thank you for your kind help?” she said standing in front of me looking right into my eyes. She reached out her hand in a thankful gesture.

“Oh, don’t mind. It’s only a pleasure to help a pretty and nice woman like you. My name is John”.

I took her hand and shook it in a friendly way. It was warm, maybe due to her walking from the car parking and the somewhat strange situation having a complete stranger in her apartment. However, she felt very calm and confident right there and then.

Out of nowhere I suddenly got a wild idea.

“Shell I help you assemble the closet. Its often good for two persons to assemble an IKEA product like this?”.

Once again she hesitated, but to my enjoy she accepted. We started to work at once. Except for some tricky parts assembling the closet was easy when following the instructions. We worked nicely together and did small talking about the Swedish IKEA success, and where I lived.

I looked at her several times. In one glance I saw a huge fat fold hanging out under her blouse. In another glance she was about to get on her feet from a position resting on her knees. Because of her size and weight she struggled to do it. She saw I was watching her and got a bit ashamed. As a diversion she asked if I wanted a Coke.

She brought a Coke and two glasses. Whilst drinking she asked if I wanted to join her eating a pizza. She told she was going to eat dinner later in the evening with some girl friends. Now she was hungry and wanted something to eat after assembling the closet.

"Maybe," I thought, "she's not really all that ashamed of her size, but rather shy and testing me?"

The work was done and the closet put on place in the small hallway of her apartment. I accepted her offer. She got a large pizza out of her freezer and placed it in the oven. When the pizza was ready she divided it in two equal pieces. She had no problem eating her large part. We talked easily together and had a nice time in her kitchen.

When I was about to leave she once again told she was so happy I had helped her, and she asked if we could meet again in a few days. We fixed the date and the time, and I left her with a lucky smile on my face. My plan had fully succeeded ….

Marla was in her late twenties. She had light skin like the major part of the Scandinavian girls, and she was of normal height. She weighed about 300 pounds. Her whole body was plump, but most of the fat was distributed in her mid section and her upper arms. Her weight had gotten to a point where it was an effort to do physical activity, so she seldom did. Even if she was only to be going a short distance, she used her car.

She was working in a bank and was hired on a manager trainee program.

I was one year younger than Marla and worked as an engineer in a construction company.

I had always been fond of sports, and loved sailing and golf, and alpine skiing in winter.

I had dated several girls, but not yet found “the right” one.Perhaps it was because I privately preferred those who were very large.

Marla was friendly and lovely and in a short time we became friends and lovers. She was all I could dream of and we had a lot of fun together. She got nicely together with my friends, as well as I with hers. She was also loved by my family.

I tried to involve Marla in some of my sports activities, but she showed little interest. Her weight and bad physical condition worried me, and I tried to help her to loose weight and to do some easy exercising. She did her best periodically, but to no use. In stead she slowly gained weight.

She was always eating large meals and portions if food. Sometimes I also found out she was eating between the meals. We talked about it several times, but mostly she brushed the discussion aside telling she didn’t eat that much and that she often felt hungry.

The first years of our relationship we lived separately. She had her flat and I had mine in the quite opposite side of the town. Very often one of us stayed the night over and we made love. Her skin was so soft and she loved me to caress every part of her bloated body. We could lay for hours doing small talks and play with each other. The play got into stimulation and we teased into high gears, tension built up inside our bodies and we climaxed wildly and heavenly.

One day Marla told me about her eating disorder - she was afraid of being hungry. It was some sort of a phobia of becoming hungry. Up till now no doctor or physiologist had been able to cure her phobia permanently. It could help for a while, but the fear of being hungry always came back periodically. When she felt the fear for hunger, she had to eat something although she was not hungry. As she loved food she most often went to the kitchen making something instead of eating fruit or non-fattening food. Being away from home she certainly found the first possibility to buy junk food.

To be on the safe side she always had some chocolate by hand. She was very often surprised that she had to buy a new chocolate; she could not remember when the last one was eaten.

I understand that this was part of her gaining throughout the years, and I promised myself to do my best to help her.

We had a wonderful time and our first year of being together flew away. Marla gained steadily and was now up to some 340 pounds. The added pounds were distributed all over her fat and soft body. She seemed to ssense I really didn't mind at all.

Half a year later her employer offered her a position as an expat in the bank branch office in New York. It was part of her manager trainee program and she accepted the offer. She was going to live in New York for one and a half year. We were a little sad to separate for such a long time, but it was a unique change for Marla to develop her banking and leadership skills. However, little did we know how it was going to effect her in other ways.

Due to my work it was impossible for me to visit Marla overseas as often as I wanted. Instead we agreed the long time of separation was a good test of our love. If we still loved each other after such a long time, I should fly to New York and visit her the last week of her stay and take her home.

During her long stay overseas we made contact through cell phone, pms and e-mail. She was working hard and lived quietly in a small flat. In the holidays she went to different parts of the States as a tourist. She got some friends among the staff of the branch office. One of them, Audrey, she came to know better than the others.

It was so good to hear her voice once in a while, and we were still in deep love. A few times she had trouble with her hunger phobia and disorder and gained weight, she told me. Except for that, she felt fine, but missed me a lot.

After long months the day came, at last, where I was going to the States to see Marla and take her home.

It was a long and boring flight from Scandinavia over the Atlantic to New York. I was thinking of Marla and her flight back home sitting with her big body in the uncomfortable chair on board the plane.

Marla met me on the airport and I got a real chock. She had gained a lot of weight during her stay in the US and she was really fat! She was wearing loose clothes to cover her fatness, and looked enormous. We hugged and kissed, and Marla cried a bit - she was so happy to see me again.

We took a yellow taxi to her small flat which the bank rented for her.
In the evening we went to a nearby restaurant to eat dinner. We had a bottle of red wine, the dinner was delicious and the evening was very nice.
After dinner we walked back to the flat and went early to bed.

With a sexy voice and a smile Marla asked me to undress her. Whilst caressing her I slowly took every piece of clothing off. She was so fat and fleshy - she must have put on almost 50 pounds during her year in the States. It looked as if she had got a new layer of creamy fat all over her body - except for her face. Marla saw I watched her carefully and asked:

“Do you still love me?”

“Of course I do. If you are worried about your larger body, I’m not in love with your figure, but in you as a human being,” I said and kissed her.

Marla sat down on the bed and with some struggle she maneuvered her almost 400 pounds further onto the bed. I got down besides her and felt her warm and soft body.

That night we made love as never before.

After one week of sightseeing in New York and some shopping, we were ready to fly back to Scandinavia. Perhaps ready was not the right word – Marla did not look forward to the long flight with her fat body. The day before leaving she ate like there was no tomorrow.

I believed her eating phobia was due to her fear for being hungry, but now it had something to do with her nerves and fear for the flight. All the day I talked about everything except the flight, but nothing helped.

On our way to the airport I wondered if we should have bought an extra seat for Marla, but now it was too late.

Onboard the plane Marla squeezed down into her seat. She was sitting by the aisle. Taking up the armrest between us her flesh pressed heavily into my side. It was very uncomfortable for both of us. Her fat protruding belly gave no room for the folding table when eating, and I had to help her. Marla was very embarrassed with the situation and she was not able to sleep during the night.

She was tired and stiff all over after the long flight and I had to help her up from her seat and with her first steps down the isle.

After our homecoming we met a few days later for dinner. I told I was worried for her and her constant weight gain and asked her to try to slow down on her eating. Marla looked at me, then on her fat, bloated body and started crying. She felt miserable and I did my best to comfort her.

“I can’t promise you to lose weight,” she cried. “I think it’s my destiny to be fat and thick.”

I knew she could be right and emotionally it really didn't matter. I truly loved her and knew it. I just was listening to the logical part of my mind.

Marla calmed down after a while and we started preparing the dinner. We had a nice dinner and she ate less than normal.

That night Marla stayed over in my flat. I helped her undress and looked at her naked body. She was so fat in her 400 pounds of glory. A big protruding belly in front, thick layers of soft hanging back fat, very voluptuous buttocks and hips. All the fat in her mid section made her very wide, her fat and fleshy hips pressed together down to her knees. The upper arms were extremely fat with soft flesh. Her tits fat and voluminous, but more normal compared to the rest of her voluptuous body.

She sat heavily down on the bed and smiled to me with her soft friendly face, saying:

“Oh, John, where is this going to end?” She rubbed her fat side rolls and big belly and continued:

“ It’s so hard for me to have a healthy way of living, what are we going to do?”

“The most important is our love and I love you so deeply. I will always be with you and support you whatever the future will bring,” I said and kissed her sensuous lips.

She smiled back on me with tears in her eyes.

“Oh, John, you are the best thing that ever happened to me.”

Then Marla started the heavy task to move her large and soft body onto the bed. With the movements of her arms and legs she managed to enter the middle of the bed whilst her soft flesh bounced. I got down close to her feeling her soft and warm body. We started teasing each others into high gears – after a while we climaxed passionately.

Latest posts

Back