• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

the unofficial Doctor who thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
I love Doctor who, it's a great big drama powered by ideas. employing some of the best and most creative minds in british science fiction, it creates a universe full of wonderful imaginative creatures, extraordinary moments and terrifying enemies.

What are you're experiences of the doctor? and what do you think of the new one, Matt smith?

personally I think he's pretty good. He's got a hard act to follow with David Tennant, but I think he's doing well.

oh, one more thing.

"EX-TERMIN-ATE!"

Latest posts

Back