• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Unsatisfactory Meal thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
Jackie and I went to IHOP to meet a friend for dinner. As is typical for me at a place like IHOP, I ordered breakfast food. My dish this time was a turkey bacon omelet with swiss cheese and fruit on the side. Very healthy.

It was also very "bleah." The egg was overdone, being somewhat leathery. The Swiss cheese tasted like off white plastic. The omelet itself was rather flavorless. The bacon was laid across the top in complete strips, rather than being crumbled into the omelet. My friend suggested I send it back, but I shrugged and said "the cook would probably spit in it if I did that."

I had some of the omelet, which was really just overdone hard scramble egg, and ended up eating mainly the strips of turkey bacon.

A most unsatisfactory meal.

Latest posts

Back