• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Warlock: Origin

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHayes666

Go away
(BBW romance)

He was born....different.

He didn't realize it at the time, in fact, not until he noticed strange things.

When he was five years old he could move things with his mind when he concentrated hard enough.

His parents both told him that wasn't normal but his father was hiding a secret.

When he was eight, he could levitate himself a few inches off the ground if he concentrated hard enough.

By the time he was 10 he could move things with his mind easier and could levitate even further.

His father finally told him the truth not too long after. He was a wizard. The British wizards that passed down their skills from generation to generation.

He asked how that could be, they lived in America. In the 17th century, afraid that the British government would find out about witchcraft and wizardry, a small group fled to America, eventually settling in Salem, Massachusettes.

He said the Salem witches and wizards were murdered in the Salem Witch Hunts. His father said not all of them. A lot of them were burned alive for showcasing their powers, the smarter ones hid them. Passing them down through further generations.

He realized that he was the last descendant of the Salem witches. He heeded his father's warning and hid his powers...sort of.

By the time he was 13 he discovered he could set things on fire just by thinking about it. He also would spend hours trying to move things with his mind in a more precise and subtle fashion. Successfully moving a pencil from a student’s desk from one side to the other without the student even realizing it.

He took an interest in his roots and along the way he met a few people into the gothic lifestyle.

One of them was a girl named Alex. He thought she was the most beautiful creature that ever walked the earth.

There was a problem, he was attracted to her but she was not attracted to him. His father was of the British decent and his mother was half Italian. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and could have been mistaken for German or Swedish. His “friends” all had dark hair and dark eyes, he didn’t.

She looked amazing in her black satin skirt with her low-cut tanktops showing her naturally big breasts. Her lack of exercise and appetite gave her a soft appearance although not considered “chubby” by normal standards. Her butt was round, her thighs were thick and her face was perfect, not too chubby but not too fat. She had a lip ring, nose ring and tattoos of stars across her chest. She also wore contact lenses that made her look like a vampire. He thought she was perfect.

His problem was he was too well built. In honing his skills as a wizard, he developed a taste for athletics. He could easily levitate a basketball through a hoop or guide a soccer ball through a net, but he felt that was too easy. He challenged himself by playing baseball, football, wrestling and lacrosse through the years. Overtime he developed muscles.

By the time he and Alex were 17, he had a ripped physique with blonde hair and blue eyes. He normally wore a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. He was a throwback to the 1950’s James Dean look….but that wasn’t what Alex liked.

She liked the thin, pale skinned gothic looking boys with nose piercings and tattoos. He didn’t personally care for piercings as he didn’t really enjoy pain. When they talked, she was always quick to point out that he just wasn’t her type. He asked why and she said she liked the bad boys.

It was true that he never raised too much trouble in school because he was afraid he’d lose control of his temper, set someone on fire or throw them across the room. He kept a low profile and because he didn’t steal or draw attention to himself, Alex practically ignored him.

She wanted a boy named Tommy. Tommy was the classic slacker in school who appeared to have no direction in life. Tommy wore glasses, had a lip and nose ring as well as earrings, and he had a beard as well.

He was clean shaven with no tattoos, piercings or a criminal record. He also appeared to be far more intelligent than Tommy was, but he was never given the chance.

He never was able to go on that one date with Alex. Instead she strung him along, one time while they were at the movies she wrapped her arms around his neck. He closed his eyes and leaned in for a kiss only for her to pull away and laugh at him. He looked at her neck at her beaded necklace and the rage inside him made him want to choke her to death with it.

He didn’t though. Although by the middle of their senior year, Tommy and Alex were dating. The closer they got, the more he brooded. The passion and rage building inside him could barely be contained. He was losing the focus he had built for the past seven years.

As school ended, Alex kept in touch but kept teasing him. A few times sending pictures of her in just a bra and underwear. Every now and then he’d call her beautiful but would then get facebook messages from Tommy telling him to stay away from “his girl”. That’s when he snapped.

He had dabbled in the dark arts before but was afraid of what he might become. Then when Alex toyed with him and chose Tommy for good, that’s when he decided to hell with it.

The years went by , Tommy and Alex were engaged by the time they were 20. He began working heavily on his craft, learning how to levitate into the sky and eventually fly. He discovered he was able to telepathically communicate by accident while on a date, freaking her out to the point she never spoke to him again, but it was worth it to know he could do that.

By 21, Alex was pregnant and she would send him pregnancy pics just to tease him. She knew he was very attracted to her and shared the dark art/gothic interests. She would say things in texts like “Don’t you wish you did this to me? Don’t you wish that you got me pregnant?” He was afraid to reply, not because he was afraid of Tommy, but afraid of hurting him. Indeed, he had become powerful enough where he could kill someone.

After Tommy and Alex had the baby, she stopped talking to him altogether. They happened to run into each other at a supermarket one day. Tommy and Alex were pushing their 1 year old son while he was doing his grocery shopping. Alex was being overly flirty with Tommy just to rub it in but he was in such a rage that he refused to give them the satisfaction.

Finally Tommy had to be wise and said “Guess you’ll never know what this is like” as he proceeded to kiss Alex long and deep on the lips. Finally, he could take no more. He closed his eyes and Tommy heard a voice in his head saying, “Maybe I will….and there will be nothing you can do to stop me.” Tommy then shouted “Oh yeah tough guy??” Alex was puzzled and said “What are you talking about honey?” Tommy pointed at him and said “Didn’t you hear what he said?” She looked at him and said “No, he didn’t say anything.” Tommy looked at him, and he smiled at Tommy with an evil grin on his face. Tommy pushed the stroller away and said “Stay away from my girl you freak!” Alex was saying “What? What did he say?” as they walked away.

It was at that moment that he knew he crossed the line. Wizards won’t suppose to act and behave that way. They were supposed to use their powers for good. As he looked in the mirror when he got home, he realized that he wasn’t a wizard.

He was a warlock….and it was payback time.

One day Alex was saying goodbye to her now husband Tommy and their 2 year old son as Tommy was taking him to the doctors for a routine checkup. Normally Alex would go but she had to work early that day. Tommy had been working at the gas station down the street from their apartment and she had working as a cashier at the same supermarket she met The Warlock at the year prior.

The Warlock had been working a much better job and made a lot more money than Tommy would ever see, but never was able to get his chance with Alex. He admired her for all those years despite her constant teasing and threats from Tommy. Over the years he had been honing his craft as a warlock, learning to levitate, fly, telepathically communicate, and telekinetically move things. He felt the time was right to make his appearance.

As Tommy pulled away in his beat-up 2001 Honda, Alex went back into their apartment. It was a run down, section 8 special that the Warlock would have never even nightmared living in. She was wearing black leggings underneath a short black skirt, a zebra striped shirt and a push-up bra. The baby weight had caused her belly to stretchmark and hang over it. Her ass was even rounder and her boobs were bigger. Her hair was now brown with red highlights and she had felt the contacts were silly as she got older. As Alex put on one of her favorite Rob Zombie songs on the stereo in the living room, it suddenly shut off on its own. Her eyes went wide as the ipod she had plugged into the stereo began to flick through songs on its own. Finally it settled on Blue Monday’s cover of Orgy. She heard her voice in her head tell her “The mirror.” She looked around but no one was there. Finally the song came on and after the intro she looked into the mirror and screamed….The Warlock was there, in the leather jacket, t-shirt and jeans he used to wear in high school. His hair was a bit longer now but still was clean shaven and muscular. He finally spoke:

“How…does it feel…to treat me like you do…when you’ve laid your hands upon me…and told me who you are.”

She ran upstairs but as she looked out the window, there he was , levitating near the tree.

“I thought I was mistaken…I thought I heard your words….Tell me how do I feel….tell me now how do I feel”

She screamed again as the window opened on its own and he flew into It, his voice now raised.

“HOW….DOES IT FEEL???...HOW SHOULD I FEEL…..TELL ME HOW DOES IT FEEL….TO TREAT ME LIKE YOU DO!”

She ran into her bedroom and locked the door, leaning against it and breathing heavy. She looked in the mirror on the wall and again he appeared in it. He put his hand up and motioned for her to come close. She tried to open the door but it wouldn’t open. She tried and looked over her shoulder to see his other hand making a turning motion. She realized he was keeping it shut and it was no use. She let go and reluctantly walked toward the mirror. He crouched down in it and spoke again.

“Those who came before me….lived through their vocations…from the past until completion…will turn away no more.”

He shook his head as he said “no more” and she heard the door fly open. She ran for it and then ran into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She didn’t know if she was hallucinating or he really was there. She looked out the bathroom window and there he was, in the tree.

“and I still find it so hard…..to say what I need to say….but I’m quite sure that you’ll tell me…just how I should feel today”

She opened the door and ran out of the bathroom, running down the stairs and out of the house. She lived near a beach and had gotten 100 feet away from the front door when she could run no more. She was so out of shape from years of neglecting exercise. The Warlock levitated over her head as the synth portion continued to play. Finally he swooped in and stood in front of her, pointing out to the sea.

“I see a ship in the harbor…..I can and shall obey…but if it wasn’t for your misfortunes…I’d be a heavenly person today”

She turned to run but she couldn’t, she was frozen. He had her in a perfect phaselock and she could feel herself levitating through the air. She tried to scream but the words wouldn’t come out. The wind had blown her skirt up and her whole ass was now exposed. She had on a black thong underneath the leggings which were slowly being pulled down. She could feel the cold air chilling her bones as The Warlock admired her thong covered butt. He turned her to face him as they continued to fly through the air.

“and I thought I was mistaken….and I thought I heard you speak….tell me how do I feel…tell me now how should I feel”

She tried to speak but again couldn’t quite figure out what to say. As she found herself over the beach, she was slowly lowered to the sand on the beach where she quickly pulled her leggings up. She rubbed her arms as being in mid-air with her pants down made her chilly. Suddenly she could feel the warmth of his leather jacket on her arms as he wrapped it around her. He was now leaning over her and she feared he would strike him but he continued to speak.

“now I stand here waiting…..”’

As the synth continued to play, he leaned in and kissed her cheek. She felt his warm lips warm her face up as he slid behind her and kissed the back of her neck. She moaned and felt his hands rub her shoulders. She looked down and saw that his hands were not, in fact, on her. She wondered how he could be doing this but was quickly spun around as he now was very clearly holding her close. His hair blowing in the wind and his blue eyes sparked with rage.

“I thought I told you to leave me….when I walked down to the beach….tell me how does it feel…when your heart grows cold….”

He put his hand over her heart and she felt a sudden wave of coldness. The leather jacket dropped from her shoulders as her whole body shook. He then raised his hand and she levitated in the air, trapped in a stasis. He then lowered her until her mouth was 3 inches from his….instead of kissing her he shouted

“HOW…DOES IT FEEL…HOW…SHOULD I FEEL…..TELL ME…HOW DOES IT FEEL…TO TREAT ME LIKE YOU DO!”

She closed her eyes as the tears ran down her face, he let her drop into the sand. She cried as she rubbed her cold, goosebumped arms. Suddenly the leather jacket was around her again. She looked around and could feel him rubbing her shoulders, kissing the back of her neck. She then felt her breasts being squeezed, causing her to close her eyes and moan loudly. Her rock hard nipples were being tugged and suddenly she felt herself getting a little wet. She felt his hands enter her bra and squeeze her bare breasts but when she opened her eyes there were no hands on her. She turned around and he was right in her face screaming.

“HOW…DOES IT FEEL….HOW…SHOULD I FEEL….TELL ME HOW DOES IT FEEL….TO TREAT ME LIKE YOU DO!”

Finally able to move, she ran as much as she could back to her house. As she got to the door she turned to see if he was following her, but he wasn’t. She could still hear the voice in her head.

“HOW…DOES IT FEEL….HOW…SHOULD I FEEL….TELL ME HOW DOES IT FEEL…TO TREAT ME LIKE YOU DO!”

She closed the door behind her and locked it. He was gone and she cried for a solid hour. Finally when Tommy came home with their son, she was a wreck. She ran into his arms and said she had been a total bitch to the Warlock and she’ll never do it again. Tommy had no idea what she was talking about as he had just seen him in the doctor’s office minding his own business. Alex asked how that was possible and Tommy dismissed her saying to lay off the acid. As he wheeled their son into the apartment in the stroller, she could feel the back of her skirt being lifted up, once again exposing her butt to the neighbors. She tried in vain to pull her skirt down but couldn’t. She then felt a kiss on her cheek and a voice in her head telling her to turn around. She turned around and she could feel his hands on her face. She levitated off the ground and closed her eyes. She felt his lips against hers and at first she resisted but after a few seconds she stopped resisting and kissed back. A series of short kisses followed before longer ones commenced. She then felt his arms wrap around her waist and his hands rest on her round butt. She got a little wet as she felt her butt being squeezed as they kissed. She could feel his teeth sink into her neck but she couldn’t moan as he had his tongue in her mouth. Suddenly she was lowered to the ground and the hands and lips went away. She came to her senses and shouted for Tommy but when Tommy ran into the living room, no one was there. Alex asked him if he saw anything and he said no and to once again lay off the acid.

Just when she began to calm down, Tommy then asked “Who’s jacket is this?” and he held up Warlock’s leather jacket. She looked over his shoulder and saw The Warlock levitating behind him with his finger over his mouth in a shhhh like fashion. He waved at her and vanished into thin air.

From then on, Alex never bothered the Warlock again.

THE END

Latest posts

Back