Scene 1

"Hello, is anyone here?"

"Where are we?"

"Help!"

"What's going to happen to us?"

"Who's doing this to us?!"

"Who are you?!"

"Why Are we where!"

The scent of the girls fear was in the air. it was dark, they were locked in different rooms, with seemingly no way out, and, as far as they could tell, it was wet and slimy and scary. the five looked around in abject terror, scrabbling at walls in an attempt to get out, but to no avail. alone, separated, they could only imagine what kind of sick character would do this.

The lights suddenly came on and they could see each other. Grace and Mercy were both cheerleaders for the local college, Susanna was a high ranking society girl, Jillian was a young teacher, and Melissa was a student for the college the cheerleaders cheered for. all of them, apart from Melissa, were skinny. Melissa was the only large one out of all of them, and unlike the others, she wasn't dressed in anything revealing, and hid her figure whilst the others showed it. they were all trapped in exhibit, like in a museum or a zoo.

Another series of lights burst on to reveal their captor. she was dressed in t-shirt and jeans, but it was obvious that she was huge behind them. at probably 250lbs, she had a smile and away of walking that was evident that she loved who she was. "Hello!" she said in a cheery voice, completely at odds with where she placed them. "Wanna play a game?"

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
"Wait a moment," Melissa said. "You’re Jenny Vergas, the happy fat girl from college, we take math together, we're friends, why have you put me in here with these people you hate?"

Jenny smiled, a carefree and jolly smile. "Well, I thought, Who could I teach a lesson about the appreciation of life, and more importantly, figure, too. Your name was the first that came out of my head. Melly, don't deny it, your fairly down on your body appearance."

"Jenny, you've been living in a fantasy world this past year!" Melissa screamed back. for the past year, she had been frustrated by Jenny's carefree and positive attitude towards herself and her body. the girl was heavier than her, but carried her weight with the same air of confidence and sexiness of a woman half her size. "Are you completely stupid?! Don't you get it, Nobody, and I mean, NOBODY finds fat women sexy! when will you get that?!"

"Melly, you know that's not true, you're just down on yourself!" the chirpy Jenny bounced her way down. "Maybe you need to have a bit of cake to boost your spirits." Pulling a lever, a cake magically appeared in the room for Melissa. "Surely, melissa, have a bit of cake, it won't bite!"

"Are you crazy? do you know how much damage that will do for my diet? if I pig out now?"

"Well according to you, you have been."

"What?!"

Jenny smiled, and played a recording.

"Oh look at me, I'm such a pig! I can't believe i pigged out at cafeteria, I had a full meal! I'm an ugly miss piggy!"

"Well..." Jenny said, looking at Melissa in a way that could only be described as "checkmate". Melissa sighed and took a piece of cake. it only took a second before she had started to devour it. standing up and wobbling, she watched amazed as her taught and bloated stomach shrunk to pile up on the rest of her body. that cake was amazing, she thought, but i must be...

"300lbs," Jenny said, "Congratulations, you are now the size of a full grown, adult, pot-bellied pig!" she smiled. "Congratulations, you are now officially a pig! now be happy with what you are!"

IrishBard

Melissa groaned under the new weight, as she sat up. Her cloths, baggy to start with, were stretched taught against her newly added flesh. Despairingly, she felt over her enormous rump, her mammoth mammories and bloated belly.

"Why did you do this?!" she mewled. "I've spent ages keeping down my weight, why did you do thihihisss?!"

"Look at little miss piggy over there!" screamed Grace, laughing at the unfortunate Melissa. "Once a fat chick, always a fat chick!"

"Yeah, sis!" Mercy grinned. "What a fat heifer!"

"Ah yes, another thing I wanted to pull you up on, Mercy!" Jenny said, smiling. "You see, you've been making some very anti-bovine comments, yourself, so..." A tube snaked it's way down from the ceiling, fastening in Mercy's mouth, an iron clamp fastening around her head. "Mercy, you might want to start to suck, otherwise..." Jenny made a quick motion across her throat. Mercy was not as dim-witted as her sister, and quickly began to suck. "As for why I'm doing this!" Jenny said, smiling, almost inanely. "Well, my dad was a zoo keeper, in this very place, actually, and it got closed down by someone, who shall remain unnamed!" Jenny looked very pointedly at Susan. "I'm going to keep the rest to myself, for the time being, so..."

Mercy's figure was ruined. She had chosen the worst time to try out her college cheerleading uniform, as it was absolutely ruined now. The top was shredded to reveal the biggest part of her body, splayed for everyone to see. Still full of the rich, creamy substance, she found that her breasts were leaking milk, whilst her belly was round and full, her ass spread out, cushioning her position.

"O...M...G I've become...."

"A cow!" Jenny said, jumping for joy. "You weight is about 700lbs, the same weight as a healthy cow, you should be fine in there. Don’t worry I'll get something to mop that up!"
Jillian, Grace and Susan looked in terror at this huge women jumping about, giggling softly.

IrishBard

"Jenny, are you alright?" Jillian asked. "How are you doing this? Why are you doing this? For goodness sake, woman, I taught you!"

"Oh yes, miss maple!" Jenny said, running up to Jillian in a way that reminded Jillian of a small child. "I remember you! Yes, you were a P.E teacher, weren't you! As for how I'm doing this! there was a little incident in India, where I gained access to a totem pole, where, I gained the power of the animal spirits...all I'm doing now is transferring them into you!"

"I see..." Jillian said. Weird, crazy, shouldn't be possible, but next to her was a woman who had apparently quadrupled her weight by just drinking some milk, so logic could be suspended.

"Yes, miss maple! And do you remember what you used to call me!"

"Erm...well...erm...Jenny, I've had alot of students since you, and so..."

"Then let me spell it out! H-I-P-P-O!!!"

"Oh no!!!" Jillian moaned as she felt herself begin to grow. Jenny had explained how she grew the girls, so there was no need to hide what she was doing to people. Jillian’s suit was in tatters in minutes, her belly and breasts growing big, but her rump was lifting her off the floor, raising her up like a loaf of bread. Groaning and moaning, she rubbed her body, snorting in frustration and anxiety. Underwear snapped of and soon, she was a mountain of flesh and fat, a triple chinned face staring at the jolly Jenny, whilst her but towered over her like a tidal wave, with her belly and breasts providing nothing but a slope. "The average hippo weighs...Jenny, you've made me over 2 tons!!!!"

"Yes, miss maple!!!" Jenny smiled. "But please stop calling me that... Jenny isn't in here!"

IrishBard

"Should we intervene?" Black Martha said. Sitting upon her chair (or throne as the rest of S.S.B.B.W would call it), she was a huge woman. Long black hair in a black dress, hence her name, her enormous breasts and belly dominated her form. She and the head of M.W.G were looking at the proceedings on the monitors, Menash firgha seeing the proceeds with a smile on his face.

"I don't think so," he said. "Jenny's still in there, just hiding from this personality. Judging from her records, this personality doesn't harm anyone, and only wishes to have fun..."

"Hm..." Black Martha looked at the giggling 250lbs girl jumping and running about for joy whilst the school teacher breaks down in hysteria. "Are you sure? she looks quite malicious to me..."

"Martha, please, with her on board, we have, what, three members in the magic department? I'm still sorting around to find this Demon lady of Osaka, as well as helping Kan train in mastering her water powers. Trust me on this, Jenny Vargas is more than capable of helping out."

"And if not?" Martha smiled, her black lips curling around her chubby face in a way that would make any FA go weak at the knees. Martha reveled in her size, pushing at 1000lbs, she had a lot to revel in, and she could easily manage her sector of S.S.B.B.W and get information to run the entire facility without resorting to her mind powers. Menash, however, after a year of working with her, was wise to her charms...a bit, he still fell for that smile.

"Well," he returned to his notes, to avoid her seeing that he was blushing like a school boy. "If that is the case, then we have a number of choices, the most likely are therapy, removal, or the North Korean method."

"Give her counseling would be best," Martha said, casually causing her chair to rise and float next to Menash to look at his notes. "We're under no real time constraint, apart from boredom, so we're looking at weeks? months?"

"Try years," Menash muttered. "This is a deep rooted problem, poor child's had this for ages. She draws her magic from a totem, so removal will just mean getting rid of that, but will backfire on her quite badly..."

"So you'd better hope she gets control of her powers," Martha replied, rotating her seat round to face him. "So that we don't have to consider any of those options. Most importantly, we don't want to loose somebody of her power because she can't control them."

IrishBard

"HELP!!!!" screamed Grace. "Help me!!!"

"Help both of us!!!!" yelled Susanne.

"Oh come on, dearies..." Jenny said with an insane grin. "It's not that bad, the others aren't nearly so loud..." Melissa and Mercy had both been cowed into silence, whilst Jillian softly wept between her folds. "Now, Grace, you and me need to talk..."

"I've got nothing to say to you!" hissed Grace. "You've kidnapped me, and all these other women, and turned three of us into disgusting blobs... I've got nothing to say to you, you disgusting swine!"

"And that in lies the issue!" Jenny cackled. "You've got nothing to say to me, but I’ve got plenty of things to say to you! You're sister ignored me, for the most part, but you went out of your way to tease and bully me every moment you got. Even in kindergarten, you decided...no, targeted me for particular abuse! And my simple question is...why?"
Graced turned her back on Jenny, who shrugged. "You see, I've got my theories...I think it was a combination of your mean spirit, my lowly position as the daughter of a delusional zookeeper, and my weight. It was just something that made me an easy target....well who’s the easy target now!!!"

Grace grinned. "And you know what!" she replied. "I don't regret a single thing. Do what you want with me, you lunatic!"

"Not quite the word I was looking for," Jenny smiled, before taking a step back. "You see, you always gave me another name...something to do with a nursery rhyme...Jenny the Elephant!" with a flick of her wrist, Grace started to grow. "Lets see how that resolve of yours lasts, after you come to...how much is it...5 tons!!!"

Grace looked shocked, within seconds her bulging body burst out of her cloths, flab and blubber rolling out. Her thighs slowly engulfed her entire legs as her stomach, breasts and ass pinned her to the ground and began to make her rise. Soon her body began to press against the screen, her body completely engulfed in fat..."I'M SOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as her entire body filled the room.

"Well good," Jenny said, serenely. "Cause you've just finished, have a nice sleep, chuckletits!" Gass filled the room, causing Grace to nod off. She slept, snores echoing through the room, twice as loud as the sound of soft flesh jiggling and slapping against each other. Jenny turned and looked at the terrified Susanne with all the predatory instinct of a monster.

"And now...you!"

IrishBard

"I know what I did to you!" Susanne replied, shaking with fear. "If I admit it and say I'm sorry, can I go?"

"Only if you say what you called me!" giggled Jenny. "Please do, let everyone hear it!!!!"

"Well... I was going out with a guy, the brother of a zoo keeper. The guy really hated the Zoo keeper for some reason, and wanted something to be done about him. So he asked me for help... I... I closed down the Zoo, claiming that there was some gas leak of something. I had the Zoo Keeper killed and watched as they found the... you. I remember saying ‘that's what happen to people who get in the way of me!’ and walking out."

"Ruining my life, putting me in care, my uncle taking me in and making me his personal servant..." Jenny said, shuddering. "It was hell. But you had another motive, didn't you?"

"Hello," Menash said, looking at the monitor. "This is interesting."

"Ok, I HATED YOU!" Susanne screamed. "You reminded me of what I couldn't have! You were a well-fed little cow who enjoyed rubbing it in! Calling me ‘Aunty Sue’, I wasn't even married to your uncle!"

"And I remember that hate!" howled Jenny. "Why do you think I did this?! Every bit of hate any of you have given me for who I am has fueled your down fall! But what you said has stuck in my head all this time! A particular word..." water started to fill Susanne's chamber. Even though she could hear it gushing in, the cold touch had yet to reach her, the chamber must be absolutely huge. "Stuck in my head, something that remained with me all this time! You said it, you remember, you know what it is. So answer me this, Bitch, what is that word?!"

Susanne looked around, and then screamed the word to the high heavens, unleashing the magic bound in it. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE!!!!!!!"

IrishBard

Everything around Susanne exploded, her waistline, her shirt, her dress, the water around her. The unstoppable force of her new fat piled on and on and on and on, rendering her an immovable monolith of the wrath of Jenny. Soon, there was no possible movement she could do, all she could feel were the cold waves on the water pour into her folds as she continued to grow.

"Yes, YES, YES!!!!!" shrieked Jenny. "Grow you bitch! Grow! GROW UNTIL YOU EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"That’s where we need to stop you." Menash leapt into the room, three of his familiars out. "Flit, make sure that Susanne woman had a supply of oxygen, Pudge, take care to shrink the others down. Memory, you’re with me!"

"No!" screamed Jenny as the two familiars, one breezy, the other jiggly, answered their summons, "I am not to be deprived of my revenge! who are you too?"

"Memory, do what you can to halt this split personality!" Menash said, "Come on, Jenny, your stronger than this! Take control of your power!"
"I...I...I..." Jenny said, the small doll-like memory on her forehead, behind her, Susanne’s body coursed with energy. Far to much magic was being channeled, no longer just a heavy as a whale, but...

"Oh this isn't going well at all," Martha said, bringing up her computer. "Today’s log from director of SSBBW...today has not been as good a day as we had hoped for."

Three days later, Menash was looking over the damage report. A lot of it involved the cost of the liposuction that that Grace girl had for herself, the containment of about 5 ton's worth of human fat, as well as the disappearance of Susanne, whom the report had dubbed "Killer whale" due to the mishap with Jenny's magic turning her into some kind of hybrid. Both Mercy and Melissa decided to stay with SSBBW as research staff, whilst Jillian decided to continue her teaching career, happily at 400lbs. could this really be called a happy ending?

"Menash, we've got some new arrivals!" Jenny bounced in, hurrying as fast as she could. Menash smiled at his new, adopted, little sister.

"Alright, Jenny, I'm coming."

Group builder