• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Thickening Aire (BBW(mult) Stuffing, WG, Description)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cylon_bob

BBW(mult), Stuffing, Imagery, ~MWG

Thickening Aire
by Cylon Bob

1:00 PM, Friday: Health class.

“And can anyone in here tell us a few of the health risks associated with obesity?”

In the far back of the room, Aire Wright had been waiting for this question all semester long. For years now, she'd been hearing this list from doctors, friends and most of all, from the internet, from the people who stumbled upon her Youtube channel, ThickeningAire. There she did videos centering on her weight, emphasizing her gain,displaying her soft, round stomach and fattened physique, appealing to a certain kind of man, the kind that appreciates women whose body-shape qualifies less as 'full-figured,' more as 'overflowing.'

So, for the first time all semester, her pale, meaty arm, still clutching onto the king-sized Hershey’s she’d been snacking on, shot like a bolt of lightning, into the air, and without waiting for the professor to recognize her yelled out, “Obesity is linked to diabetes, high cholesterol and breathing problems!”

She paused briefly while the whole class turned to look at the girl who was so determined to answer this question, only to be surprised to see a very round-faced girl (mostly) clothed in a black and grey, skin-tight T-shirt and obscenely tight jeans, very clearly at least thirty pounds past the ‘Obese’ category.

Aire was loving it; when every eye was on her, she put her hands over her sizeable stomach and continued on, “Plus, it starts to get really, like SUUUPPER hard to bend over!”

She leaned back, taking another large chomp out of her candy bar, very clearly pleased with herself.

In the seat next to her, her friend Candy rolled her eyes, and poked her, her finger sinking almost the entire way into Aire’s thick, meaty midsection, hissing, “Save it for the camera!”

Aire didn’t normally tell people about her life online, about her videos, but Candy was one of the few exceptions. She’d confessed it to her in the early days of their friendship, right after they’d been paired as roommates. She didn’t really have a choice when Candy brought her boyfriend Josh, to meet her. Josh was a long-time subscriber to ThickeningAire, and he had no choice but to confess how he knew Aire.

It was an awkward situation for all at first, but it ended well enough. Candy decided; she was willing to take that extra step to keep the relationship going, and, well, she really wouldn’t mind that much adding a few more inches to her figure, and if that’s what it was going to take, if that’s what Josh liked, well then, that’s what Josh was going to get!

She started her own channel, CandyLikesCandy, showing off her own body, a thinner and taller pear-shape to Aire’s short and stomach-y apple. And ever since then, she’d been pigging out in public and packing on pounds without shame. Her channel quickly found an audience thanks to Aire, who shared tips and tricks she’d picked up on, communities online that they knew would spread the word like Aire spread chocolate syrup and whipped cream on anything she ate. The two girls became good friends, helping each other with their channels, making the occasional appearance in each other's videos.

The two girls walked out of health class talking reviewing the assignments they'd been given for the weekend, to weigh themselves, record their BMIs and to keep a food journal from then until class on Monday. After a few minutes of clarifying the details, Aire raised a question, “You know what I'm thinking we do?”

Candy gave her a curious look with a little worry behind it. Aire wasn't the best in the world at thinking things all the way through. She replied hesitantly, “. . .What?”

“I’m thinking. . . video!” Candy gave her a look that showed exactly how obvious the answer to Aire’s question was. They hadn't weighed themselves in YEARS without a video camera recording the moment, why would they do it just because it's a school assignment?

Aire continued on though, “No, no, I'm talking MORE than the weigh in! I'm talking us videoing the whole WEEKEND! We have to keep a record of what we eat, right? Let's make it so we hand that guy a BOOK worth of stuff, what do you say?”

Aire was clearly excited about this idea and an excited Aire was hard to say no to, so Candy agreed with one condition, “Monday, we BOTH gotta do a workout video!”

Aire groaned, but she'd expected this. Candy was a large girl, always had been, even at her thinnest she qualified as ‘slightly chubby,’ but her size didn’t indicate laziness. She was a former high school athlete and old habits die hard. Proof: they’d somehow survived the blimpage her body had suffered in recent years, and she had a rule that every time she did a stuffing video, she balanced it out with an exercise video, always careful to not burn too many calories.

Lately she'd even began mixing the two, not STUFFING herself while working out but eating enough to offset the calories she was burning, rewarding herself after a few successful push-ups with a donut or two, or three. Surprisingly, for a community that so valued the extra size of women, they didn't seem to object so much to watching her jog for five minutes, her fat body bouncing around in rhythm to her steps, then rewarding herself with a couple of King-sized candies.

Aire on the other hand. . . Well, in the three years they'd known each other, in the three years Candy had been encouraging her to exercise, she must have tripled the number of jumping jacks she'd done! All the way up to TWELVE! Aire couldn't have been much further from an athlete at any point in her life, she was definitely a lazy girl, always had been, always will be, and proud of it even.

Candy was sneaky though, very good at getting Aire to exercise without intending to. Tricking her into burning calories, doing very tiny bits of exercise, but compared to how much she got before Candy. . . I mean, walking the three blocks between health class and their apartment the way she was doing today couldn’t possibly burn enough calories to make any kind of dent in Aire's intake, but from the way she acted when they finally got back to the room, it was like she’d just run a 5K, and her appearance showed exactly how little Candy’s influence was affecting her.

As she walked into their room, red-faced and positively DRIPPING in sweat, Aire took four steps to her bed and collapsed face-first onto it dramatically. The bed cried out loudly at this sudden weight forced upon if, but it held strong. Smiling smugly, Candy sat down beside her, but without even turning over, Aire pushed her away weakly, shouting, her voice muffled by her pillow, “Leave me BE, DEVIL-WOMAN

Standing up from the bed, Candy laughed; she'd gotten used to these kinds of insults over the three years she’d been pulling these sorts of tricks. Straight to business, she asked “Want me to get the camera out and all that?”

A muffled sort of groaning came from Aire's general direction,

“I'll take that as a yes. You just lay there; recover from that horrifyingly torturous journey. I mean three whole BLOCKS, that’s as bad as the Spanish Inquisition!”

Walking to the bathroom, Aire's voice came back, “I don’t know what that is, but you’re DAHM STRAIGHT THAT'S TORTURE! GO BACK TO YOUR HOME IN HADES, SHE-DEMON!!!”

With that Aire flipped over and halfway sat up. Candy figured that was the best she could manage in her flabby and breathless state. She squinted her eyes suspiciously, "You're scheming AREN’T YOU?! AREN’T YOU?!”

Aire fell back onto her back, “I SHUDDER to think what fresh hell you’ll come up with next."

Candy just laughed a bit, "I’d ask you to help me find the scale, but ... "

She glanced at her friend and from that angle, mostly saw her blubbery middle, her shirt riding up exposing the many thick rolls of fat she’d cultivated over the years.

“I think I’m done with the torture for today. You have any idea where it is?” Aire grunted, Candy took that as a no.

She stood there for a second, trying to remember where the scale was. It had been AGES since their last weigh in video. She THOUGHT it had gone down under the sink in the bathroom, but she desperately hoped she was remembering wrong. She checked the closets, the cupboard, no luck. She turned towards the bathroom door looking at it with a sinking feeling.

She walked in and tried to bend down to see under into the cupboard down there. She couldn’t bend very far, but just enough to see it, sitting in the very back of the cupboard. No way could she get it by leaning down.

This was why she’d hoped it was somewhere else. As dangerous for her frighteningly over-stressed pants seams as it was, there was only one thing she could do: get down on her hands and knees and pull it out. She sighed and kneeled down, reaching forward as far into the cabinet as possible, feeling the seam at the back of her grey slacks pulling threateningly tight, too tight for some. She heard a few little pops, as a few seams gave up in the battle against her ballooning bottom. Rats! These were her last pair of non-sweatpants!

The whole time she was wondering, what was she thinking? First to put the scale down THERE where she had to bend over, then to push it so far back?! She knew she was going to be bigger and less flexible the next time she had to get it out, that was the point of the videos! Obviously she’d been pretty successful at gaining, she didn't remember her belly putting up this much resistance when she put it there, and that was something she would have remembered!

She heard Aire laughing,

“What’s so funny?” though she had her suspicions.

“YOU!” she paused for a second, giggling too much to speak, “I sit up, and your fat ass is just hanging out the bathroom door!”

She paused again, then leaned forward as much as her doughy belly allowed her, giving a significant look to Candy, “I know it’s hard to hear, Candy, but you’re KINDA getting fat there! Trust me, you NEED bigger pants; I’m thinking. . . new video?”

Candy was too busy at the moment to respond. A little closer. . . A little further. . . THERE IT IS! Standing up, the scale in her hands, she turned to Aire, “Blast it girl, how many videos you planning on making!”

Normally, they were updating once, maybe twice a week, now Aire wanted to shoot THREE in two and a half days?!

Aire motioned for Candy to come over to her bed, and Candy obeyed, dropping the scale unceremoniously in the middle of the floor. “I been thinking. . . “

Candy cut in mockingly, “WHAT?! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!”

Aire smirked, “Haha, very funny. Just listen.”

Her voice took on a serious tone, “I’ve been thinking. . . I’m thinking we could step it up a little with the production value of our videos. Like video quality, content, everything.”

Candy wasn't sure, “Yeah, sounds good, but. . . Well first off, for content, I don’t really have any ideas about what we could do. And camera quality, do you REALLY want to spend all that cash on a HD camera?”

She motioned at the cheap camcorder in the corner, “That’s decent enough, isn’t it?”

“Well yeah, but I mean, we could do better, so I figure why shouldn’t we?”

Candy was starting to be a bit suspicious, Aire clearly was leading up to something, but what?

"For content ideas, I was thinking we could bring in somebody who knows more about this kind of thing."

Candy looked expectantly, waiting for Aire to spill what she was so clearly holding back. Aire took a deep breath and nervously turned to look Candy directly in the eyes. All in one breath said, “I was thinking we could get Josh in on this.”

Aire’s words took a second for Candy to process. Two years ago, when they’d first started working together, they’d made a deal to keep Josh out of their videos. Reduce temptation for him. I mean, he was CLEARLY into Aire, since he was subscribed to her channel and all, it was best to keep the temptation away! But. . . They’d been dating for going on four years now, she had him in the palm of her hand by now. And he WAS a film student, so he had access to HD cameras. . .

“Yeah, sure, whatever.”

Aire’s moon-shaped face broke out in a huge grin, “SERIOUSLY? AWESOME! Go call him right now!”

Candy grabbed her phone, “Josh? Yeah, could you come to my room, Aire has a question for you. . .”

“So. . . all you’re asking for is an HD cameraman, correct?”

Aire nodded but held up one chubby finger. “Kinda yes, kinda no, I DO need a camera guy, but I’m looking for. . . well just a little more.” Aire hesitated, “Not sure how to word this. . . but what I’m thinking we do is something that’s like beyond what we’ve BEEN doing.”

She took a deep breath, then plunged straight in, “We’re doing all these like, BORING videos; they’re all pretty much the exact same thing, just us standing in front of the camera, moving around bit to show off how fat we are. I’m getting sick of that. I wanted you here Josh because I figured you could help a bit with like, ideas. You’re a guy, you like fat chicks; you basically are exactly what our audience is, so I figure you’ll get what I’m trying to say with all this. I’m thinking we do like, a high quality, REAL-DEAL kind of video, like little staged scenes, maybe get multiple camera angles. Not like, making up crap, totally bullshit, have some kind TRUE explanation, but make it less, you know, at them, more like they’re looking in on how we’re living. Everything would be like, actually US, acting like sort of normal, but focusing on fat. Maybe we could like, have a thing saying WHAT we’re supposed to talk about? You know what I’m talking about?”

Slowly, Josh nodded, “You’re talking about something like professional grade BBW model videos. We’re-getting-paid-for-this level videos.”

Aire nodded her head vigorously, sending a shiver all through her flabby, bloated body, “Yeah, something that looks like that!”

Josh was getting it, “So. . . You want to move to the next stage?”

“YEAH, EXACTLY! ... Wait, what EXACTLY is the next stage you’re talking about?”

“What I said. Professional grade, we’re-getting-paid-for-this videos. We start up a site for you and Candy where we can charge people for membership. Charge them to see the videos”

Aire punched the air, “YEAH!"

Then a look of worry crossed her face and she settled down a bit "I mean. . . I like the idea, but, like, I just dunno. That would be like, majorly awesome, getting PAID to do what we’ve been doing anyway, that would be like, seriously great, only. . . like, our own SITE, I have no clue how that would work, I mean like, can YOU make a website?”

“No. . . But I know a guy.”

Aire looked at him skeptically, “Yeeeeaaaaah, nothing good ever comes after that.”

“No, trust me on this, the guy’s a pro. And I happen to know for a fact that he’s a subscriber to your channel; we can definitely get him on board; all it would take is a free lifetime membership.”

Aire turned to her friend, who had fallen silent, ”Well? What you think about all this, Candy?”

Candy didn’t know WHAT to say. So she just started talking, “Full-time model? I seriously don’t know how to feel about that, I mean, how am I supposed to explain that to my parents; walk up and be like ‘Daddy, I strip down to my panties and pig out now, that’s my job, you okay with that?’ AND THEN there’s the fact that I’m almost freaking GRADUATED, how am I going to get a job if I’m doing modeling all the time?”

Aire started to say something, but Josh broke in, “Well first off, modeling isn’t a full-time thing, you could go to work some place and then shoot a video when you get done, and as for telling your family, well I don’t really see why you gotta tell them to begin with, you haven’t told them anything about your Youtube channel have you? And if somehow they DO find out about it, I promise you, I will take all the blame.”

“Well, I mean, why the crap would people pay to see us when we’re all over Youtube?”

Josh didn’t even hesitate, “Exclusive content. And if we do this, 90% of those videos on Youtube, we take them off. Keep them online, though, make them accessible ONLY to members on the site, leaving a few on Youtube, though and uploading some previews of the new stuff up on there to let people know what they’re missing.”

Candy still seemed unsure, “Trust me, people pay good money for this kind of thing ALL the time.”

Aire’s face lit up with a mischievous glint

“Hmmm. . . Tell me. Have you ever paid good money to see women stuffing themselves online, Joshua Taylor?” she asked gleefully.

Struggling to keep a straight face he answered in a monotone voice, “No I have not, now that I have Candy I have no desire for any other women.”

Candy hit him in the arm, and his straight face broke, “No, but seriously, no.”

Candy held up a fist threateningly, “BETTER NOT HAVE!”

Joshua shrunk back in mock-fear

In a wavering voice, Aire brought them back to the subject at hand, “So. . . You’ll do it?”

“I’ll do it.”

Josh pulled the tripod out of his bag, “Alright then, let’s get shooting!”

Latest posts

Back