• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Things 'Nice Guys' Should never do

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Hmm not sure if this is the right place or not but hoping it is.

We all have them tales of so called Nice guys, men who say "but I'm a nice guy"

and who behave in ways that are anything but nice.

So I thought it would be a great Idea to have a thread for all those examples I am sure we all have stored Up :)

Plus if you are a genuinely nice guy you don't need to shout it from the roof tops your actions should speak loudly enough to show us that you are a great guy.

My Top ones for Nice guys

Don't go out of your way to prove your interested just to vanish or pop up once in a blue moon to make sure we still have hope only to dissappear again.

Don't lie!

Don't say "I'm a nice guy" all the time it makes me wonder if your trying to convince me or yourself of that fact

Don't use empty words or make empty promises

so ladies have at it :)

Latest posts

Back