• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

This is my "little" brother

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
That's my older brother's favorite way to introduce me to people. He purposely undercuts me in public because of my size all the time and I never understood it.
He never, ever mentions it in private, but as soon as we're in a social setting he's always jumping on the opportunity to point out the irony of me being considered a little brother, while being 3 times his size. He especially seems to like doing this around women, like they can't tell he's thin and I'm not.

Does anyone else have family members that do the same thing?
It's always bothered me, but I've never said anything to him about it. But next time it happens I'm gonna take him aside and talk with him.

Latest posts

Back