• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Threads made solely to flaunt themselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvaDestruction

not to sound insulting when i say this, but it just struck me.

i cant understand what goes through a guy's head who would make a thread solely to post up some pictures and ask for "the ladies'" approval of it.

i understand the possible aggrivation in finding a woman who would love every extra pound on you, but these threads that are made solely for adoration from them? ... it irritates me. im sorry if THAT irritates YOU.

think of it was a rail thin kate moss'y type making a bunch of threads on herself saying "hey guys, look at me. dont you think my body is f'ing amazing?" youd psht her in a second and call her a slut.

the added weight doesnt seem to make it okay in my mind to just.. put yourself out there.

and THEN on TOP of it, if the poster doesnt happen to get any feedback from it, immediately it's an "oh...iiiii see how it is," bitchy response.

insight, please?

eva

Back