• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Three of a Kind -by Ernanim (~BBW (multiple), eating, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ernanim

~BBW (multiple), eating, ~SWG - Three competitiive triplets wind up making their Senior year a weight gain competition

[Authors Note: This is an unfinished story that I have had lying around for a few years. I'm hoping that if I get some feedback I will be inspired to grow the girls even bigger!]

Three of a Kind
by Ernanim

The McGill triplets had been inseparable since birth. Holly, Brandy and Tina looked like clones of each other, and even their parents had trouble telling the girls apart. Even so, the parents enjoyed dressing the precious youngsters alike, and once they were old enough to make their own decisions, they continued doing so. The triplets also shared a number of common interests and so were always in the same clubs. They played soccer and basketball as youngsters and all became cheerleaders in high school.

Tina, Holly and Brandy were gorgeous as little girls and developed into lovely young ladies with killer figures as they jointly celebrated their 18th birthday in early summer before their Senior year, with long slender legs, rock-hard stomachs and petite breasts which made them the fantasy of many high school boys. They were all 5'7" and weighed about 120.

Unfortunately, the triple threat worked against them -- how could a boy know which one of the girls to ask out? For all intents and purposes, Holly, Brandy and Tina were all the same girl strangely split into three. Still, they all got dates and sometimes used their identity to play tricks.

That summer the girls split up for the first time since they were born. Usually the three girls attended cheerleading camp together, and worked the counter at their father's corner market. This year, however, Tina learned about a counselor position at a summer camp across the state and the parents agreed that it would be a good item for her college application. Brandy, also, was offered an opportunity to work as an intern at a New York City advertising agency. Holly, who had been picked as the captain of the cheerleading squad, chose to stay home and train for the coming season.

The triplets were initially dismayed that they would not be able to see each other every day, gossiping about boys, trading clothes, confusing classmates. Holly and Tina cried together as Brandy boarded the Manhattan-bound plane, and Holly felt an overwhelming loneliness overtake her when Tina left for camp. It would be a long summer.

Two months later, Holly was driving to the bus station to pick up Tina. Both of her sisters were returning today, and Holly had been charged with Tina pick-up duty while her parents retrieved Brandy from the airport. She couldn't wait to tell the girls about her experiences at cheerleading camp, and definitely wanted to show off her increased muscle tone. As Holly drove, she flexed her stomach muscles and ran her fingers along the six-pack she had developed. Now that's a tummy, she thought.

When Tina stepped off of the bus wearing her backpack, she saw Holly across the parking lot, got excited, and reached up her hand to wave at her sister. As Tina lifted her arm, the edge of her t-shirt rode up and exposed her midsection. Holly was shocked. Tina had a small roll of fat peeking over the edge of her shorts!

Tina ran over to her sister, lugging her backpack at her side.

"I missed you!" she yelped, giving Holly a hug. Holly felt the little bulge of her sister's gut pressing against her.

"You've gotten fat!" said Holly. "You've got a pot-belly!"

Tina self-consciously covered her plump stomach. "I didn't get a chance to exercise this summer at all. The summer camp worked me day and night, and the only social events we had revolved around food. It's not that easy to tell, is it? I only gained fifteen pounds."

"Can you suck it in?" Holly asked.

Tina lifted her shirt, inhaled, and the pudgy curve retreated a bit.

"I can't believe it. I never thought any of us would gain weight," Holly exclaimed.

"I'll lose it," Tina said. "I just need to get back into routine."

When they arrived at home, Holly and Tina were both thrilled to see that the family van was in the garage. That meant Brandy had arrived back from the airport! They saw her luggage in the living room and heard someone rummaging in the kitchen. The girls turned the corner to surprise her and ran into a round bottom sticking out from behind the refrigerator door. Brandy stood up, startled.

"Brandy! What happened to your butt?" howled Holly. Brandy blushed, obviously embarrassed by her weight gain. She had packed several inches on her thighs and rounded out her backside considerably.

"It got bigger," said Brandy, putting down the slice of pizza she had found in the fridge. "It turns out that going out to lunch is an important part of being an ad executive. Does it look that bad?"

"No..." Holly didn't know what to say. Looking at her sisters was like looking in the mirror, and now the glass had been warped. How could her sisters be plump?

"I'm glad I'm not the only one," said Tina, lifting her shirt and proudly puffing out her gut.

Brandy dropped her jaw. "Wow! I didn't get a tummy like that!"

She pulled out her shirttail and revealed her midsection. As she said, it had remained flat, for the most part, even though all trace of her formerly firm abs had disappeared. Tina turned around to show off her backside, which had barely changed from the time she left home.

"Weird..." said Tina. "Why aren't we gaining in the same place?"

"Triplets aren't really identical, silly goose. We all have different sets of genes."

"You're right, Brandy," said Holly. "I never thought about that."

The girls decided to go for a swim and start getting back into shape for cheerleading. The swimming pool at school wouldn't be open for another few weeks, so they got ready and took a drive to the local public pool. They went into the locker rooms together and changed into their suits. Tina pulled on her old one- piece and was shocked by how tight it was fitting around the belly. The cut of the suit did nothing to disguise her new weight -- if anything, it emphasized how big she had become. She rubbed her pudgy midsection nervously and wondered if anyone would notice the change.

Brandy had already purchased a new swimming suit to house her expanded rear. She was still able to wear a two-piece suit without feeling embarrassed, but knew that her petite body looked strange with such a round bottom and wide hips. They both fastened towels around their waists to disguise the results of their overindulgence.

Meanwhile, Holly was as slim as ever. She had bought a new bikini that showed off every inch of her slender legs and her taut stomach muscles. They walked out of the locker room together and into the pool area.

"Let's do some laps," said Holly. The girls moved through the crowd of screaming swimmers and found a spot to drop off their towels. Tina and Brandy each took a deep breath before revealing their newfound pudginess and scooted into the pool as quickly as they could.

Holly was certainly in the best shape of her life. She swam with quick, graceful strokes and left the other two far behind. They started huffing and puffing within a few minutes, and asked for Holly to slow down.

Instead, Holly chose to razz them into trying harder. "Come on, tubby Tina! Get going, Brandy- butt!"

Before too long, the chubby sisters couldn't take it any longer, and they got out of the pool.

"Oh my word! What happened to the McGill sisters?"

Tina and Brandy turned around to see one of their cheerleading cohorts, Amy, gawking at their plumpened bodies. "You guys got FAT!"

Tina and Brandy were speechless, but Holly heard what was going on and came to their rescue.

"Shut up, Amy. They're just out of training." She climbed out of the pool and stood at her sisters' side.

"You still look good," said Amy. "Which one are you?"

"Holly, you dingbat. We were at cheerleading camp together."

"That's right." Amy gave an amused look at Tina's round belly and Brandy's plump thighs. "What do you know? I can actually tell you three apart now. Brandy's got a big booty, and Tina looks like a preggo."

"Get lost," said Holly, and she dragged her two sisters back to their towels.

"Don't let that jerk bother you," she said. "She's just jealous that any of us are prettier than her."

Tina and Brandy looked heartbroken, but before too long Tina cracked a smile. "It's kind of cool that we don't look the same anymore, isn't it?"

Brandy nodded. "I was thinking the same thing. I mean, I love you guys more than anything, but it felt good be my own person this summer. You know -- I was Brandy, instead of being one of the McGill triplets."

"Well," said Holly, rolling her eyes, "maybe you guys should get even fatter, so it's easier to tell us apart!"

Tina and Brandy looked at each other and started to giggle.

"Are you as hungry as I am?" Tina asked Brandy, who nodded in reply. They left the pool immediately, while a confused Holly remained to finish her workout. Were they taking her sarcastic suggestion seriously?

This appeared to be the case. As school began Tina and Brandy quit the cheerleading squad and became full-time face-stuffers. While Holly went to the gym and worked out, they brought home frequent pints of ice cream and chocolate syrup and finished them off. Every time Holly came home from a workout drenched in sweat, the other two were sitting in the living room gobbling down sweets and watching TV, giggling and carrying on. They were having a blast!

Both of them also started cooking more often -- full-sized meals for themselves with fattening entrees and divine desserts. Holly resisted, even though the food smelled divine.

The girls couldn't help but expand. Within two months, Tina was twelve pounds heavier and now outweighed Holly by near thirty pounds. Brandy had gained 15 and was closing in on Tina.

Tina's pot-belly grew more massive every day and bulged from under the edge of every t-shirt she owned. Holly would sometimes peek in the TV room and catch Tina gently massaging the jiggling bulk of her tummy. She had to stop wearing jeans altogether because there were none being made for her body type apart from maternity wear. Stretch pants became her uniform, and getting up from the couch became a clumsy ordeal. She had to arch her back as she walked just to keep her balance, looking a lot like a pregnant woman.

Meanwhile, Brandy's butt was becoming a giant repository for blubber. The first thirty pounds had all settled below her waist, giving her a blobby pear-shaped body. Her huge, wiggling cheeks had affected her ability to walk with grace and turned her into a teenage waddling machine. When Holly did the laundry, she saw that Brandy's panties had graduated from S to XL in a few short months.

In the third month both girls hit 160 on the same day. They were getting huge, and they appeared to be loving every second.

Holly watched all this with growing frustration. It was agonizing seeing one or the other having pizza at school or a crème filled eclair at home, or enjoying a burger and fries with an extra large shake with guys who seemed to enjoy keeping time with a non-dieting girl.

Finally, with cheerleading session over, Holly gave up. She joined the girls in all of their fattening meals and did them one better -- she bought weight gain powder at the local health food store and started mixing it into a shake three times a day. She woke up every morning and ran to the mirror, excited to see where she would put on weight. She was disappointed for the first two weeks -- she had gained five pounds, but saw only small changes to her hips and belly. Then one morning she couldn't get her bra to fasten. She looked in the mirror and noticed how much fuller her breasts looked. She took out a tape measure and -- sure enough, she had been getting fatter boobs! She had gone up one-and-a-half bra sizes already!

Tina's chest had grown a bit too, up to a C-cup, but it was hard to tell in the context of a blubbery gut that stuck out when seated several inches further than her nipples. Now Holly was excited...she started eating more than ever, and drinking more shakes. She ate until she thought she would be sick, and then took a nap. She asked Tina and Brandy to cook double portions for her.

It all paid off. Holly packed on another twenty pounds in less than two months. She'd developed a dramatic hourglass figure. Her padded hips curved out nicely from her waist, which remained relatively slim. Her bottom had rounded out too, but didn't resemble gallon jars of cellulite like Brandy's. And her new double-D tittles were divine. She had gained so fast that they didn't have a chance to sag, though she did notice stretch marks.

As if by magic, the girls were suddenly being called by their proper names. Instead of being called by their last names or asked who they were, the triplets became individuals. Because of their newly different body shapes, they couldn't swap outfits anymore and developed their own particular styles. Even though they kept their hair identical, teachers and students alike finally knew how to tell them apart: Tina had the tubby tummy, Brandy had the big ol' butt, and Holly had the heavy hooters.

The strangest aspect of the transformation of the McGill triplets was the effect it had on the boys at school. Brandy was the first one to start getting more attention from the males at school; by the second semester she had a crowd of booty admirers asking her for dates. She soon settled for an attractive football player who enjoyed helping her shop for new clothes as she outgrew old ones.

Tina noticed some of the boys gazing lustfully at her blubbery belly and started wearing crop-tops in order to drive them a little nuts. She was dating three boys at once, and all of them enjoyed taking her out to dinner and insisting that she have some dessert. One weekend, she had a late lunch with one boyfriend, an early dinner with another, and finished the evening eating pizza and watching a movie with the third. When she finally got home that night, breathing laboriously, Holly observed that she looked about nine months pregnant. Brandy said she looked ten months along!

Holly's expanding bustline of course did not not escape the notice of the student body. The slender girls resented Holly's bosom, while most of the boys couldn't stop looking at it. She had dates lined up around the block.

Holly lifted her plump breasts into the cups of her biggest bra and noticed that it was starting to get a little tight. What comes after 36DD? she wondered. Is there such a thing as triple-D?

"Can we talk to you, Holly?" asked Tina. She and Brandy stood in the doorway of Holly's room. Tina rubbed her globular stomach absent-mindedly while Brandy slipped her hands into the back pockets of her king-size jeans.

"Come on in." Holly fastened the bra and stood up straight. She took a deep breath and watched in the mirror as her tit-flesh spilled out from the cups. "I'm still getting bigger," she said.

"We know," said Brandy, waddling over to the bed and heavily taking a seat.

Tina awkwardly heaved her bulk in the same direction, using both hands to keep her belly from jiggling too hard. "It's becoming a problem."

"What?"

Tina and Brandy looked at each other nervously and shrugged. Tina spoke up: "It's great that you're getting fat with us, Holly. Both of us are thrilled that you're finding out how great it is do eat whatever you want. But..."

"But what? What's wrong with my boobs?" Holly tried to cross her arms over her chest, and failed miserably. Instead, she put her hands on her back to support her hefty upper body.

"Our boyfriends can't stop talking about your titties, Holly. Last night I was making out with Brian and he started moaning your name. I freaked out and he told me that he wished I had fat boobs like you."

"You guys are talking crazy.” Holly replied. “I'm still twenty pounds lighter than either of you, and I'm not going to go on a diet just to keep your boyfriends from looking at my breasts."

To be continued?

Latest posts

Back