• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tired.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home

Emma had it all. A great company, she wasn`t married. But she had a great boyfriend named Lance. Lance worked and she worked. Lance had his own Company too. They lived together in a Huge Mansion. She was 30 years old and had it all. And she knew. She had too much. She was just tired of it all. Her and Lance`s parents had paid for their schooling each. They both went into Economics and Accounting, and took Business. Everything was great. Work had become simple. She and Lance would meet at home after work. They would both eat, soon sleep. Wake up in the morning. Have sex with Protection. They didn`t want kids yet. Maybe they would never have kids. But.. Emma didn`t want kids yet. She wanted something else. Kids... With her company. She wanted to keep her Company. She could`t afford to get Pregnant right now.

It had just become so boring and mundane. It was the same thing. And on weekends they would go out to the same restaurants in the Limo. Lance would give her flowers or a plant. It was just the same old thing.

Emma was tired of it all. But she kept it up. Then her Assistant got pregnant and needed paid time off. Emma was fine with it. She just put in a call to Human Resources and told them the usual: "Send me the best person for the job possible.", Emma into the phone. That was all she had to say. She knew they were used to her. She didn't care if the person was black, white, Spanish. If the Person was the best, she would take them.

Emma was surprised when Human Resources called back and said they had a Problem. Emma usually wouldn't put up with this. But the Boredom called. She paused, and she and The Director of Human Resources both knew she would just say: "Send me the best person possible.", but Emma decided to do something different: "What's the Problem?"

"What?", the Director of Human Resources.

"What's the problem?"

"Uh."

"Well?"

"Well, we have two Candidates. There is one who is the most qualified. But there may be Insurance questions.".

Emma was glad she asked. This was actually a Challenge. But she knew she had to do this right.

"I want the most qualified. Send that person up and I'll handle it. Next time do your job or I will find someone who will. I'm letting you off this time.", Emma.

"Sorry ma'am."

Emma wasn't married, but she knew they called her ma'am when they knew they were in trouble. She actually encouraged it.

"Send her up now."

"Yes ma'am!"

Emma waited, and then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in.", Emma said.

Emma for a moment, her mouth dropped open. But she was used to this. The woman must have weighed about 400 pounds. Emma could see the Insurance problems. But, the woman was walking okay. Slow, but okay.

"Come in, sit down.", Emma said.

"Ill stand if you don't mind. I might break the chair."

"Fine.", Emma.

Now this woman looked surprised. But she too was able to catch herself quickly.

The woman waited.

Emma was just taking in her figure, but she was also thinking. And something was going on in her subconscious. The words came out before Emma could stop them.

"You are the most qualified for the job. You are hired. Any needs or problems, bring them up now."

The woman's jaw dropped. She just stood there.

Emma asked: "What's your name?"

"Alli.".

Alli knew Emma had saved her from looking dumb.

"Now, once again, any needs or problems?", Emma was just going with what she had said. She wasn't going to go back on her word.

"I need a chair that won't break. I can type everything out on Tablet. I am too... Big for a regular computer. I just need a chair. I can do all work on Tablet. You don't even need to put me in front of your office. If you don't want to?"

Emma didn't know what was going on. She just couldn't stop herself: "You'll work in my office. As you asked."

The woman just had her mouth open again, then: "I'm hired?"

"You won't regret it. And don't make me regret it.". Usually Emma would say: "You start next week.". But the words just came out too fast: "You start now, if willing?".

Alli was just stunned. Her mother had kept telling her that at her size she would never get a job. But her dad had insisted if she wasn't going to move home. She had to keep looking to have her parents keep sending her money. This job was a Godsend. She did not want to disappoint.

"I start now. What now?"

Emma thought and looked at her. Now that they were here. Emma slowed down. But, this was fun. And she realized that Alli. It was just like. Emma couldn't understand this. She wasn't judging Alli. It was just like... Alli was the most qualified. But... There was something more here that Emma just couldn't figure out. But something inside her told her Alli was the cure to her boredom. It was weird. All Emma knew was that with Alli hired. It was like she could actually breathe again. That life was new. And this was a break from boredom.

"We go shopping.", Emma.

"Shopping?".

"You need a chair. You are my Assistant. And I want you to have the right outfits.... You will have a company Credit card. What you spend on clothes, other than the chair. I will provide that. You will have to pay back to the company out of your paycheck.". Emma saw Alli's look. "Your big Paycheck."

Alli perked up.

"Yes ma'am."

"Yes Emma. You get to call me Emma. You are my assistant."

"Yes Emma."

I'll take a small pause here.

Latest posts

Back