• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

To all the BBW - Don't follow the fassion, SET the fassion!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stealth

King Pointless Long posts
Don't follow the fassion, SET the fassion!

It's something that chimed out of my mouth one day but I firmly beleive it.

My Girlfriend, Juanita, bought a really nice blue top last year and wore it WELL, whilst showing off all of her assets. She also had a belly top. She wore that a little TOO well as she was proposed to about 4 times coming home that day!!

I digress..

This wasn't a "I'm going to follow fassion" thing like I see many young women doing these days, it was a "f**k you lot, this top looks nice and I'm going to wear it!" thing.

I have noticed this is something common here at Dimensions. It's nice to see women wearing what they want to wear, having confidence and all.

Now if only we could all change the current fassion trend. It doesn't have to be tight clothes to attract the FA's, it doesn't have to be baggy clothes to please the FatBashers etc... Just what YOU like to wear.

I hear alot of "I could wear that if I lost 30lbs!".

I say here and now that you could probably wear that same outfit now and it'd look just as hot on a curvy woman than it would if you lost those 30lbs.

It's this firm self confidence in ones self that I have come to love here at Dimensions, and also within my own love.

One day perhaps we will have this and it will truly be hip to be curvy, not only here, but in the media, and worldwide. Perhaps people can LOOK healthy again as we see it, aswell as BE healthy.

Back