• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

to the 18-22 crowd...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
Supporting Member
I recently turned 20 and am becoming increasingly aware of the people around my age that are members here. A lot of the time, I find myself questioning where my sexual preference for the more rotund came from. I feel like it was from cartoons and things I saw (Willy Wonka being a large part) but 85% of the people my age saw that growing up and it didn't affect them the same way. Did I latch on to the image of a girl growing into a bigger, rounder shape because my potential for attraction was already there?

I'm getting off track. The point is, to all the people my age (18-22 crowd), what is it that you experienced as a younger person growing up in the 80's that turned you on to larger figures? What turned you into the FA or FFA you are today? The older people here mention Pis is Pigs at great length, but I never saw that as a kid. Was it something in the media arts, or was it something you personally experienced? Come on, people, I want some insight!

Back