• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Top 10 Science Fiction Geek Pick-Up Lines

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mellie

"Someone must have shot you with a phaser set on 'stunning.'"

"I can't help it -- my eyes are trapped in the gravitational field of your breasts!!"

"Nice Asimov."

"Not only can I beam you aboard, I can beam you a woody."

"Earth woman, prepare to be probed!"

"I'm the droid you're looking for."

"Is that a spare Vulcan ear in your pocket or... well, I'm just asking because some jerk in the parking lot pulled off one of my Vulcan ears."

"Hey, baby. I own Microsoft."

"Your mouth says, 'Shields up!', but your eyes say, 'A hull breach is imminent.'"

If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you watch me masturbate while I download pictures of Jeri Ryan?"

***Note: I didn't name this...blame ILoveBacon.com :p ***

Latest posts

Back