• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Top Three Game

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna

Well, bless your heart!
We used to do this on the forums a long time ago and it always generated a lot of fun and discussion. The rules are simple, I will start with a top three list of my choice (could be anything from top three fave foods to top three vacation spots to top three fave tv shows.) The next poster will add their own top three, but they also need to list a different top three from the previous poster.

I’ll start with my Top Three Favorite Song Remakes:
1) Sound of Silence, Disturbed
2) Diamonds & Rust, Judas Priest
3) Just Like a Pill, Asphalt Valentine

Next poster, please list your top three favorite song remakes and a list of your own choosing. The third poster will list their top three of your topic and one of their own. Clear as mud, y’all?

Latest posts

Back