• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tornado affected areas and victims

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mel

This is My year!..again:)
Hi all, Just wanted to post a little note to ask everyone to keep all the tornado victims in your thoughts and prayers!

I am so thankful my familly and friends are safe. My daughter is safe and sound (she is living in one of the most devastated areas in Alabama, while going to college, but thank God she was staying with a friend yesterday). She is displaced for a few weeks while the home she is in is awaits power to be restored. My parents and brother were also in the path of the storm but are safe,currently without power but safe and sound.

The power of mother nature is incredible. I pray for those injured , missing and those who have lost loved ones.

I hope all my dims buddies are ok also. Please stay safe.

Latest posts

Back