• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Totally random BHM worship post

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashblonde

Busy writing
I've found a lucky few minutes to come here and blather about recent BHM deliciousness that makes me feel like a giddy school girl...

It's been so evident to me than the past week of serendipitous business conference experiences, how much BHM make me feel sexy and powerful, without trying or even being aware of it.

I see their sexy bodies and they instantly make me feel beautiful. I catch their glances and imagine seducing them, handling their flesh and giving them pleasure.

From the cute guy on the airplane with the enormous belly jiggling from turbulence - I swear he looked at me like he KNEW I was an FFA... the adorable, round seminar presenter with his body completely distracting me from the subject matter - his eyes twinkled when I complimented his well delivered session... eating lunch with the chubby sales rep I haven't seen in two years with at least 50 more pounds on his frame - and seeing his relieved smile when I told him he looked great...

MY GOD, you men! You make me feel like a natural woman, and you have no clue what you do to me. You have no idea the thoughts in my head as I nod and act professionally detached.

This is my big fat kiss to all of you BHM, because I cannot do it in person. ((((SMOOCHES)))) :kiss2:

Back