• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tracey's Friend Nikki - by Samster (~BBW (multiple), Imagery, Eating, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (multiple), Imagery, Eating, ~SWG – two airline reps confront their growing bodies with decidedly different attitudes

Tracey’s Friend Nikki
By Samster

“I swear this skirt shrunk in the wash,” moaned Nicola Wilson as she tugged at the zipper of her snug navy blue skirt. With a powerful tug the stubborn fastener finally slipped into place. With a sigh of relief she stopped holding her breath and ran her soft, manicured fingers rounded her stacked hips and plump belly.

“Or maybe I had a bit too much fun over Christmas,” she conceded.

Nicola, or Nikki to her friends and family, checked out her make-up one final time and turned the bedroom light off. Quietly closing the bedroom door she padded across the landing and glanced into her children’s bedroom. They were still sleeping – something Nikki wished she was still doing at 7am on Saturday morning. She’d never been an early riser, preferring instead her warm cozy bed, so her first morning back at work after a long Christmas holiday was a struggle.

“Morning Nikki” greeted her husband, Jim, as she stepped into the kitchen. “I fixed you up some breakfast.”

“Thanks sweetie,” his wife chirped as brightly as she could. “I swear this skirt shrunk in the wash”

Jim looked over from the scrambled eggs spiked with cheese and avocados he was preparing. She was pouring a cup of hot chocolate and in her corporate uniform looked quite the snazzy little chubette. Checking out the way her plumped up butt cheeks were testing the navy blue fabric, the manner in which her cute love handles were bulging and the intransigent manner of her belly popping out he had to question the shrunk in the wash theory.

“Looks to me like you had a good Christmas,” he chuckled whilst placing the scrambled eggs and toast he’d prepared on the breakfast bar. Sausages were sizzling in the skillet. It was a full breakfast and Jim knew she would enjoy it.

Nikki turned her nose up whist carrying her coffee mug across.

“I dread to think how much weight I’ve put on,” she sighed before boosting herself up onto the breakfast seat, crossed her bronzed legs, tugged down on the hem of her skirt and tucked into her breakfast.

Absently she ran a long acrylic finger nail round the waistband of her skirt. It was tight – uncomfortably tight.

“…you think I’m getting fat?” queried Nikki with a concerned look across her pretty face.

Jim decided to answer diplomatically. He placed a hand on his own considerable paunch and said.

“I think we’ve both grown gracious with age – perhaps some natural middle age spread.”

Nikki looked at her husband’s fat belly and then down at her own spreading belly roll. No doubt they’d both put on some weight since they got married.

“Hey less of the middle aged,” she pouted. “I’m only thirty three not some forty year old fogey.”

Jim laughed and shook his head. He was seven years his wife’s senior and she loved reminding him.

“In that case this big ol belly’s middle age spread and you just enjoy good food.”

Nikki shot him a warning glance as she slid off her chair and reached down to the dishwasher. Her bubble butt pooched out deliciously and Jim couldn’t stop looking. As Nikki had gained weight her butt had been most affected. He reached across and administered a loving, playful slap to that soft behind.

“Ouch!”

“Now that’s one sexy bum Babs,” he winked. With her blonde babe good looks he’d nicknamed her “Babs” after the cute Disney character since their first date and it and had stuck. She in return had picked up on Buster Bunny as a nickname in return. It was their private little joke.

“Naughty Buster,” she scolded. “And at this time in the morning. What if the kids saw you?”

She planted a kiss on his cheek and padded back across the kitchen to find her heels. At a short 5ft4 Nikki lived in heels and balancing atop the pointed bullets was now natural to her. With an extra three inches added she click clacked over to the coat hanger and took down her work jacket. Slipping it on she struggled with the buttons round her softened middle and gave up round her boobs. “My jacket can’t have shrunk too…”

Striking a models pose she flashed her husband a pearly white smile and asked “How do I look?”

“Awesome Babs”

Nikki frowned. “Is that all?”

Jim rose from his chair and walked over to his posing wife. Some might call Nikki vain and just a little conceited but over the years Jim had come to accept just how important his wife’s appearance was to her. Just one throw away comment could nock her confidence and have Nikki fretting about her “fat bum” or “bad hair” for an entire day, while looking absolutely stunning to all who saw her. Wrapping his arms round her waist he said.

“You look an absolute ten babe…hotter than ever”

Satisfied she kissed him.

“Aw thanks Buster.”

He patted that perfect, peachy behind as she wiggled past and out to the door. A rush went through his body as he felt the soft jiggle and wobble. His Nikki definitely suited her extra weight.

The front door shut and moments later he heard his wife’s car starting in the driveway.

They’d been married ten years but back in her early twenties Nikki had been a heartbreaker round town with her petite, hot blonde figure she’d enjoyed showing off. But with two kids and into her thirties that figure was starting to slip and Nikki spent a small fortune on facial creams, chemical peels, collagen, botox, hair appointments and the like.

The money side didn’t bother him. He ran a small but prosperous construction business and Nikki took a good salary from her job. So he was quite happy to indulge her.

“That said,” he chuckled to himself, “she does look hot as Chubby Babs.”

The day at work progressed slowly. Nikki was Customer Service Manager so didn’t normally work the main desk. But, since it was a Saturday, only two members of the customer service team were in. She only had to work one Saturday in the month so Nikki didn’t complain and worked the desk. By early afternoon she was bored silly and ready for home.

Normally the small regional airport was a relaxed, pleasant working environment but when the Amsterdam flight had been over booked two travellers had been bumped. Nikki was walking over to the Ryan Air booth to try to locate the two.

As it was they had already seen themselves out and were walking towards the customer service desk. Nikki’s junior employee, Carla, was sat waiting. She hurriedly dumped the waste from her double cheeseburger and fry combo lunch into the trash container. It had been a slow day for her too but now there was business to be done.

She glanced over at the two passengers approaching and guessed they were the two who had been bumped. The first was a tall, thin elderly gentleman with a bemused smile. Following him was a stunningly beautiful lady with long jet black hair and the most perfect face Carla had ever seen. She, however, didn’t have a smile but instead wore an irritated scowl.

“Are you Fredrick Richards?” Carla asked.

“Yes I am.”

“I’m sorry about the overbooking and…”

He continued to smile. His blonde companion was young, petite and oh so cute. She also had breasts Carla only dreamed of. How could a man be mad with someone like that around?

“Don’t worry my dear. It was a completely non-essential trip anyway, a spur of the moment kind of thing if you know what I mean. Can’t be helped and all.”

Carla beamed at that. This was much better than a swearing irate passenger.
“That’s good.”

There was a silence as the older man stood gazing at the young girl. She was quite delicious with a sweet smile…then he felt a tug on his arm.

”You might have thought it was a non essential trip,” snapped the raven haired beauty. “But I was looking forward to going to Amsterdam”

“Lucy it can’t be helped…”

Lucy wasn’t to be deterred. The material girl had been promised a gift after an incident at he races the day before and she intended to have it. Turning to Carla, Lucy glared down. “I can’t believe we got bumped. Do you know who we are?”

Carla glanced down at the screen.

“Um…Fredrick Richards and Lucy Richards” she said brightly “I think so…”

Incredulously Lucy raised an eyebrow. “And this means nothing to you? I want to speak to your manager now.”

“I’m sorry she’s in the departure lounge looking for you.”

“Well clearly we’re here. I want to talk to her NOW!”

“Lucy darling, do calm down,” soothed Sir Fred. As a practical businessman he well understood logistic practicality. There was nothing to be gained by being pretentious and obnoxious, especially when the desired party was simply not present.

Turning to Carla he continued, “Now young lady, how long is your manager likely to be?”

“Just five minutes.”

“Well that’s settled then. Let all just sit here and wait until she returns. Five minutes isn’t going to make a difference.”

He checked out the clerk’s name tag, “ah you’re called Carla…my daughter Sue called her baby that name…”

Sir Fred was chatting away to the delightfully beautiful although no where near plump Carla. Lucy ground her teeth for a few minutes before storming off to make a phone call.

All conversation stopped as the rapid click clack of high heels approached. Instinctively Sir Fred glanced over his shoulder – he liked what he saw.
No doubt this was the manager and she made a delightful counterpart to Carla. She was older in her early to mid thirties, sported a fashionable blonde bob haircut, with big baby blue eyes and had a beautiful face. The approaching blonde also had killer curves. She wore the same uniform as the petite Carla but the older manager no doubt filled it out a whole lot more. Like the stereotyped blonde Barbie doll who was starting to turn to fat.

“I say, is that your manager?” asked Sir Fred.

“Yes it is”

“What’s her name?”

“Nicola Wilson.”

“Jolly fine she is too.”

“Yeah, Nikki’s gorgeous.”

“I quite agree…I say is she married?” he said with a mischievous smile across his face “I only ask…”

Carla giggled at that comment. He was a funny old man who no doubt had a thing for blondes who were considerably younger than him.

“Yeah, she’s married with kids.” laughed Carla.

“They always are,” he sighed.

Nikki noticed where the distinguished looking gentleman stood by reception was looking.

“Oh this guy in sooo into me,” she giggled inside. The blonde had worked in the airline industry for close to fifteen years so had a well practiced wiggling walk. Her hips swayed, and her bum swung in almost complete circles.
She was beaming her best smile as she passed him with a dignified pose, head up, nose in the air, shoulders back, spine arched, backside stuck out contemptuously. Walking past him and behind the desk she treated him to the maximum possible display of hips and bottom moving irresistibly within the confines of her uncomfortably tight skirt.

From Nikki’s experience that performance was most effective at nipping any customer service issues in the bud.

“I say,” Sir Fred managed to stammer.

The blonde tease stood behind the desk and flashed her most helpful smile.
“Can I help you sir?”

“You most certainly can my dear…” began Sir Fred.

Carla decided to cut in before the gentleman managed to make a fool of himself. By the looks of it he was struggling to cope with Nicola Wilson’s quite spectacular curves.

“Mr. Richards here was booked on the Amsterdam flight but he and another party were bumped…”

Nikki never missed a beat. “Ooo I’m so sorry to hear that Mr. Richards…”

“Call me Fred.”

“Okay Fred,” beamed Nikki with a well trained smile. “We can sort you out a room at the hotel and transfer you onto tomorrow’s flight or I can call head office and see if there’s space on the flight leaving East Midlands. We’ll happily refund your travel expenses down.”

Sir Fred shrugged. At that moment he was far more interested in checking out just how tight that skirt was. Either Nicola Wilson enjoyed making herself uncomfortable or she’d put on some weight since she was fitted for the uniform. The skirt was too small for her with the seams looking frayed as the blue material battled round a plump middle and a truly mouth watering posterior. He managed to look up at her perfectly made-up and somewhat chubby face.

“I must say,” he said dreamily,y “I’ve done an awful lot of flying in my time and you are the best looking airline employee I’ve ever seen. In fact I can’t think of many women who could hold a candle to you.”

Nikki blushed and Carla giggled.

“…but judging by your ring some lucky blighter already has you tied up. I hope he knows how lucky he is?” questioned Sir Fred.

“Um…errr…um…” struggled Nikki. Just five minutes back she’d been worried about her weight and now this man was showering her with compliments. “I think he does appreciate me. In fact he just made breakfast for us this morning.”

“…and so he bally well should.” Sir Fred stopped, noticing how the blonde’s face was bright red “I’m sorry my dear, I’ve obviously embarrassed you. What a silly old fool I am.”

Nikki just smiled and tried not to look at Carla. Both were ready to burst out laughing.

“Well I’m if you can fit us in we can travel down to East Midlands.”

Nikki switched into her professional smile. This guy was a lot easier than most bumped passengers.

“If you take a seat Mr. Richards…um…sorry…I mean Fred, I’ll see if there are seats available.” she pooched her plump behind out and sat back down in her chair “Carla, could you bring Fred here a nice cup of tea while he waits.”

Latest posts

Back