• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Trading Card Videogame Help

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jigen

Two years ago, I have bought "Marvel Trading Card Game", for Nintendo DS. I am now at Chapter 6 (Avengers Vs. Kang Council). I can't even pass through part One. I am regularly defeated before the 8th turn by these Kang bastards.
Right now I am using an X-Men deck, but it's not working well. I have tried Spider-Friends, Avengers, Fantasic Four and Marvel Knights too. Nothing. I thought about a Dr.Doom or a Sinister Syndacate deck, but I don't have enough powerful cards to make it as deadly as I want.
Is there someone who can help me building a deck and a strategy in order to take my revenge on these damned Kangs, and finally pass the Chapter?
Thanks a lot. :bow:
Jigen

Latest posts

Back