• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Training - BWL

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwideland

Hi, to all FFA's

I have been on a training course with work to do with PMO, Program Maintenance Optimization a Facilitator Course. I got to stay at some Managed apartments for the week and I was impressed with the area and the rooms. The course was full on and I have a lot of follow up work to do to ensure it all sinks in.

I had free food all week, huge lunches at the course, and taken out to dinner most nights, man I ate so much this week.

Also the room I stayed in was on the ground floor and had a wheel chair access bath room the shower had a flat floor and was huge, could have taken four people with ease. I would love this show in my home, It would be the type of shower that a 700 lbs+ person would need.

Anyway I have added pics so you can see all.

LOL

BWL

View attachment image0010.jpg

View attachment image0008.jpg

View attachment image0007.jpg

View attachment image0005.jpg

View attachment image0013.jpg

Back