• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Truvia no-calorie sweetener (stevia)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
Has anyone tried this?

truvia-box-leftcolumn.jpg

Truvia is a new (with this name and packaging), no calorie sweetener made from the stevia plant. For years, I've heard that stevia sweetener is the only one that is really safe, and okay for people to consume - much better for us than Sweet & Low or Splenda. I've also heard rumors that it's better for diabetics, as the other sweeteners can affect the body's insulin.

Truvia is now available in grocery stores, and I just tried some in hot tea. I have to say thumbs down - which bums me out!! It didn't really taste sweet to me at all - almost more like a vaguely menthol or metallic taste - and the further I got to the bottom of the mug, the worse it tasted. Not awful enough to make me throw away the tea, but certainly not good, and not sweet.

Maybe it's better in stuff that's not heated - which does me no good, because tea and coffee are the only things I sweeten.

Ugh.

Latest posts

Back