• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

'Twas (part 1)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newgain285

Twas the night after thanksgiving, when all through my wife’s clothes
Not a single thing fit her, not even her bras.
The stockings were torn by the 4th piece of pie,
And yet she kept eating under my watchful eye.

Her thighs were nestled all snug in her jeans, although they were strained, coming apart at the seams

Her belly was bulging well into her lap, it rose and it fell as she took a long nap.

When behind my head there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the chair to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
her button had popped off and broken some glass.

Her promise to diet had not lasted long, with the marijuana I bought her willpower was gone.
Mashed potatoes and stuffing piled up high, and gravy to add a days calories to thighs.
She ate and she ate ‘til nothing remained but a large bulging belly and slight stomach pain.

With a sigh she laid down on the couch to sleep off her gluttony and let me clean house
Two hours pass and she wakes with a smile, I’m ready for dessert, do I smell apple pie?

After one more hit of her magical green I bring her a slice of pie fit for a queen.
I can’t eat this all she says as eyes widen, that’s half the pie and nearly a carton of ice cream!

Latest posts

Back