• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tyra Banks show fed me

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

collared Princess

Ill be on Tyra in a few weeks..they came to my house and brought 40 candy bars 3 dozen dounts 3 loaves of bread 4 carton of eggs 4 packs of bacon 7 cans of family size ravioli 2 cakes 7 bags of chips 5 contianers of icing..it was awesome!!!! they were here all day shooting me eatting..they ordered a pizza..it was a feeders dream..I thought about all of you wonderful feeders out there it was a dream come true..I go to the studio tomarrow and Ill let everyone know when the show will be on..wanted to share:eat1:

Reactions: aka
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back