• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tyra Banks Show- FFAs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BitsySpider

Okay, this is a long shot ( as well as nerve wracking posting my own thread ), but I caught a glimpse of this on youtube and I desperately want to watch the rest of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JGVziKAlpU

I admit, I was absolutely shocked to find there was a show on this as 99.9% of the time these types of 'documentaries' are aimed at discussing male FAs and BBWS, never ever ever the other way around (or if there are more of these types of vids floating about the interwebs that I am unaware of please let me know!), so this just had me all a giggle. I know, everyone has their own views on Tyra Banks, love her or hate her, I just think she's a charming, silly, somewhat immature dork and I wish I could watch her show regularly.

So anyway...anyone know where I can watch the entire episode?

Back