• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

U-B Thin

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
Supporting Member
(BBW, XWG, BATH, REVENGE - a young model is hired to be the "After" girl in ads for a weight loss drug.)

U-B Thin
by Iam Unknown

Lights! Countless flashing lights blinding Mary Crenshaw as she posed in her lingerie. She was showing happy, cool, nonchalant, and everything in between. Her brown hair was blowing in the artificial wind being created by the giant fan. Her sharp features were plainly visible and her blue eyes glimmered. She was the epitome of beauty. Little did she know the effect that the two men watching would have on her life.

They approached her on the street as she walked home. She was clutching a water bottle with her gym bag over her shoulder. She was wearing a small, black hoodie with a white tank top underneath. Her legs were covered by sweat pants. The men caught up with her and introduced themselves.
"Hi, my name is Charley and this is my partner Matthew," said one of the men. He was a tall, slender guy with brown hair wearing a suit. Matthew was similarly fashioned, only with darker, black hair. A business card flicked out into view between two of Charley's fingers. He handed it to Mary. "We represent a revolutionary new weight loss drug. It's called U-B Thin and it's scheduled to hit the streets in six months."

"What're you trying to say?" Mary inquired, feeling self conscious all of a sudden.

"Oh no! We're not saying you need the drug. We're just on the prowl for models."

"Why's that?"

"We need someone to pose for the 'After' photo."

"What?" At this point, Mary had stopped walking and was now in conversation with these two strange men.

"Well we cannot actually find people to willingly take it. We know it works, but the people who tested it aren't exactly photogenic."

Finally, Matthew spoke up: "When a new product is on the verge of release, we find fat attractive people, and people who look like they would look if they were thinner."

"It's just to get us off the ground in advertising," Charley reentered the conversation.

Mary paused for a moment before answering. “Okay,” she agreed. “I’ll do it.

========================================================

The next week found her, once again, on the opposite end of a camera, posing in a bikini and a thong. She smiled and laughed, trying desperately to pretend she used to be fat. “Come on!” the photographer encouraged. “Now that you’re thin, you can take on the world! UB-Thin has done wonders for you!”

Mary listened and struck more dynamic poses. After the shoot, Mary wandered over to the healthy end of the catering table with bottled water in hand. She pondered over which fruits to partake in. It was then that Matthew approached her. “Hey, Mary,” he said with a smile.

“Hey, Matt. Thanks for this job! I’m really getting paid a lot to do this.”

“No problem. Then can I ask you to do something to return the favor?” Matt asked.

“Sure,” Mary said, once again scanning the fruits.

Matt reached in his inner jacket pocket and pulled out a bottle of pills. “Can I ask you to take one?”

Mary stopped and looked at the bottle. She then looked up at Matthew, confused. “What is that?” she asked.

“It’s the drug you’re advertising. Because of legal reasons, you have to actually try it at least once since your advertising for it.”

“I don’t know. I’d like to talk to my doctor, first,” Mary said.

“Oh, don’t worry about that. It’s perfectly safe. It’s actually a placebo,” Matt explained.

“A placebo? You’re selling people a placebo?” Mary inquired. “Isn’t that a little dishonest?”

“Well, you know, you don’t have to be on the job,” Matt said. It seemed almost like a threat and Mary was taken back; but times were hard, and sometimes “you gotta do what you gotta do” to stay on top. So Mary nodded and took a pill with her bottled water. “Excellent. You won’t regret it. Now, I have to run, but enjoy your lunch, and the rest of the shoot. Here, you can keep the bottle as a souvenir,” Matt said. As he left, he stopped and turned back. “And Mary, how about dinner tonight?” he asked, smiling.

Mary smiled back and nodded. Matt smiled again and left. Mary then tried to shrug it off and get her mind off of what she just did by focusing once again on the fruit. But suddenly, and almost without Mary noticing, her eyes ventured over to the pastries. Frosted bagels, doughnuts, éclairs, and other tasty treats were on the other side of the table, and suddenly, Mary needed them. Why not? she thought. You never cheat. Just once won’t hurt. She grabbed a Danish and took a huge bite out of it. She moaned in an almost orgasmic pleasure. This was good food. Without warning, she farted. With a great amount of food in her mouth, her eyes shot open and her eyebrows rose. She looked around to see if anyone heard it. On the set were a few lighting technicians, the photographer, and some other random workers for the shoot. No one seemed to hear it. She took a whiff, and luckily, it didn’t seem to smell. She shrugged it off and finished her treat.

Once she finished, the photographer called her back to continue shooting. As she walked pass him, he watched her. Did her butt get bigger? he thought. He then shrugged it off. Impossible.

========================================================

Mary entered her apartment, and shut the door. She tossed her keys on a nearby table and flipped on the light. She went over to the full length mirror and examined herself. She was shocked.

“I’m fat!” she exclaimed, not meaning to say it out loud. Her breasts were larger, her tummy began to hang slightly over the waist band of her pants, and her ass was noticeably bigger. She moved her hands over her behind to see if it was real. It was real, alright; real and soft. “I have one pastry, and this happens,” she says to herself. I better eat light at dinner. It was then that a bubbling sensation entered her stomach before sliding around back and gathering at the base of her spine. She tightened her face a little and farted loudly. “What is happening to me? I’ve done that more today than I have in an entire week!”

Latest posts

Back