Quantcast

UGH Uggs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

toni

In the know
I have a sheet of ice good enough to skate on outside my garage. I will test my emus on it tomorrow for you.

Aust99

I more my uggs in the UK last year... one day when walking to work I slipped on some ice... down a small hill... Not fun!! They are deliciously warm and comfortable but not for walking near ice.. or snow (they get wet).

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
Ah I was afraid of that. I need boots that are both cute and also wearable in snow & ice.

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
I have a sheet of ice good enough to skate on outside my garage. I will test my emus on it tomorrow for you.
Toni? Toni? Are you still slip sliding around? Man, I hope she had someone come out there with her, if only to take a picture.

toni

In the know
My ice melted! I will have to wait for a cold spell to test out the EMUs.
Sorry TFG. :(

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
*bump*

It's well into winter and these lil guys are keeping my feet toasty and cute. I was a big Ugg fan years ago. I have a couple pair, but I actually like the Sorrell's alot better.

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Those are so cute. I bet they're not in double wide (WW) which is what I'd need in order to fit my feet in them...

Miss Vickie

I have both Sorrell's and Uggs and like them both for different reasons. This are awfully pretty, Ashmamma. Where did you get them? What style are they?

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
Believe it or not, they came from Cabella's. I first saw them on Zappos back in the fall, but they were sold out in my size so I did a little hunting and...voila! I think they are called the Pakua style or something to that effect. (I'll double check once I make it home).

Unfortunately they don't come in double wide, but as a person with wide feet they worked out well for me so far.

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Thanks for the info. I'd probably need a double wide in order to fit into them...

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
I'm probably asking for too much as usual, but if anyone sees any boots that are 1. cute 2. double wide-width 3. not animal products 4. good on ice 5. less than $75, 6. without heels, well...

SCREAM MY NAME! DO SOMETHING! LET ME KNOW! I'm a terrible shopper.

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
I need to know too. I'd like to get some more boots and I'd take a double wide in them...

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
I'm probably asking for too much as usual, but if anyone sees any boots that are 1. cute 2. double wide-width 3. not animal products 4. good on ice 5. less than $75, 6. without heels, well...

SCREAM MY NAME! DO SOMETHING! LET ME KNOW! I'm a terrible shopper.
HEY AFG!!!!!!

These aren't flat flat flat, but there's not really a heel ...if that makes sense

These are kind of cute!

I know it says "suede" but the description says synthetic

Also cute

Last edited by a moderator:

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Hey goof! Those are cute, but I'm super serious about NO heel. It just makes me feel...like I'm walking on an awkward clump and my butt is too perky. :)

You led me around Amazon a bit from those links, I think there are some good options. G-d bless the internet. And you! :p

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl

UrbanSugar

I own a pair of the knit uggs, the whole boot stretches so fitting my calf wasn't difficult, they are super comfy also....if you like the shorter look you can also fold them down...so cute and versatile. The only thing is they are knit hence they aren't snow/rain resistant...I lovee these boots. I've had knock offs before but they never last very long for me, so this was a good investment, ok enough babbling but i <3 my uggs :wubu: can't wait to buy more!

http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductDetails.aspx?gID=w&productID=5819&model=Classic+Cardy

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
Those are adorable! I need to find something good for snow & ice though.. the weather here, ugh :/

toni

In the know
I own a pair of the knit uggs, the whole boot stretches so fitting my calf wasn't difficult, they are super comfy also....if you like the shorter look you can also fold them down...so cute and versatile. The only thing is they are knit hence they aren't snow/rain resistant...I lovee these boots. I've had knock offs before but they never last very long for me, so this was a good investment, ok enough babbling but i <3 my uggs :wubu: can't wait to buy more!

http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductDetails.aspx?gID=w&productID=5819&model=Classic+Cardy
I am thinking of getting these. I haven't tried them on in the store yet. Are they fur lined as well? I got a pair of the short black classic uggs for Christmas and the black dye transfer on my feet is terrible. It's been a couple of weeks and still very black.

Did you have the same problem with yours?

After wearing the real thing, my emus suck! :(

BigCutieSteph

My sister-in-law got some Emus for Christmas. The kind with the straps going across. She said they were really comfortable but when she was putting them on one of the straps snapped and now she has to return them. :doh: