• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Un-Fat Friendly Massage Therapist

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat.n.sassy

CelebratingNeurodiversity
I'm not sure where to post this ~ mods please move if you think necessary!

For a long time I have wanted to get a massage. It has been really hard to just make the appointment and go. It hasn't been that long since I started loving my body how it is and myself the way I am.

Last year at a local event, a massage therapist had a tent set up and was giving massages, $10. for 10 min. It had been a stressful week. I'm thinking, "Yay!" However, when she put her hands on my shoulders, she barely touched me with the tips of her fingers. It really felt more like she was poking me. :eek: It was clear at that point that she was NOT fat friendly. I suppose I should have asked if she had an aversion to large people first. Shame on me for thinking of myself as just a regular gal!

I sort of froze up and leaned away from her and got up. She seemed so relieved. What the heck! Grrrr!

Latest posts

Back