• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Unfortunately Ive Gone on "A Diet"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaLisa

Mama Is Extraloveable!
I really identify myself as a big girl. Heart and soul not just body. I like being a fat chick.. but there are aspects of it i dont like...

at the moment.. my back pain and knee pain see's me going through a box of ibuprophen and paracetamol every couple of days. My work is very stressful and even if im sick i cant take time off. its just that kind of job..

im 6'1" and weigh 212.7Kgs or about 470 pounds.

as i sit at my desk at work typing this.. im in excruciating pain and ive decided i cant take it anymore. so ive decided to change a few things about my eating and drinking and lifestyle habits. Im hoping to get to about 120-150 Kgs which is about 300 pounds...

I know it will be a slow process and im not interested in being thin.. just reduce the size of my belly so that my back and knees are a little better off.

Im actually really sad about this diet thingy.. I dont want to be on it.. but its creating more issues along the way...

Struggling with pain and thought processes at the moment.. not a good combo for clarity. can anyone offer me any advise about being in 2 minds about my decision?

Anyone had to do something similar??

thanks in advance beautiful peeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back