• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Vacations!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
So I know Ive been blowing up Dims lately with responses to posts, but I just got back from a pretty sweet Carribean vacation with the family (only bad part was getting sucked out to sea in my kayak. I had to jump off, pull the kayak back to shore, my brother had to come out and help me pull and the rescue boat came out for the kayak. It was mighty embarrassing and I got a 2 day cold from the whole ordeal :doh:)

Anyway, I did see lots of cute BHMs, most of whom were on vacation with girlfriends, wives, kids. And as awesome as it was spending time with my family, since Im away from them from months at a time these days, long walks on the beach at sunset with the family isnt the same as long walks with the opposite sex. Same for sharing a room with the siblings. Great fun and hilarity insues, but its nice to have a man. Girl has needs and all that.

Soo Dims, since its summer and we havent had many summer related threads, whats the best romantic vacation you've ever taken?

Since Im kind of white trash, the best romantic getaway I ever had was at an Econo-lodge when my ex and I lived with our parents about 2-3 years ago, but hes kind of a royal douche. So please give me better stories than that :p

Latest posts

Back